ProducePrincess

What are you going as for halloween?

Well, first I'll go to my cousin's birthday party (he was born on Halloween :look:)

I'll probably be dressed up as the 11th Doctor:

37559101501991006751845.jpg

It's an older pic (I've had my hair cut) but that's my costume. I've not really been invited to any parties or anything so I'll probably watch films at home (probably in costume :tongue: )

I'm going to be dressing as a 1930's Sky Pirate. Seriously, who here couldn't call that?? *glances at avatar* :thumbup::tongue:

Since Halloween is not that popular in our place, and I'm a bit old for that kind of stuff, the closest thing I'll be on a costume is this one:

WARNING: Prolonged exposure to the following image may hurt your eyes.

KDM in 70's Retro Attire :sick:

5107399742_7e77e221fb.jpg

:tongue:

Actually that dress fits to you KDM, now i want a dress like that too :blush:

Probably i just go and visit on cementry and take some candles on the graves and Hero graves too, then just being in home. So its nothing special

Captain Becker

WARNING: Prolonged exposure to the following image may hurt your eyes.

:tongue:

Ow!!! My eyes!!! They burn!!! :grin:

That seems pretty jerkish. Just dress up in a costume, sit out on your front porch really still holding a candy bowl, and when the kids get close enough, flinch and make a sound. That is the scariest thing you can do.

that's NOT the Scariest thing you can do. :sadnew: I make myself a new costume each year. Last year I bought a Styrofoam grave-stone that matched the other gravestones in my yard and put a brown and green costume with turf on it and went into my graveyard and rose from the ground as my fog machine sprayed it's cloud over my walkway as the strobe light flickered, shouting. the year before that I was a blood soaked vampire in my coffin, when the kids came to my porch I leaped out.

I love Halloween, but more on that later.

Insectoid Aristocrat :devil:

I'm gonna be squidman- or at least a squidman type critter wearing clothes, since I don't feel like streaking in green body paint through the suburbs.

I wear my usual "This is My Costume" orange t-shirt (very creative) and take my kid (as a Ninja...don't kids just love them Ninja's)and we're gonna' hit the LEGO store first. They're giving out some treats and some Lego Universe stickers. They're pretty cool at this store.

Then we'll hit the pavement and as many houses as we can...usually encounter a group of kids as Jedi's...see if we can kick their butts..get back home and hand out our little bags of candy and this year, comic books.

Some kids still do it but back in my day we'd throw eggs and spray shaving cream on cars, buses, etc. But less and less I see this. For the better I guess... :wink:

Edited by LegoDad42

I'm going to gentley cut myself so that by halowe'en they'll have scabbed over, cover myself in sand green facepaint (minus certain areas :tongue:) tear up an old T-shirt and trousers. and make some fake blood drip from my mouth and scabs.

I'm going to gentley cut myself so that by halowe'en they'll have scabbed over, cover myself in sand green facepaint (minus certain areas :tongue:) tear up an old T-shirt and trousers. and make some fake blood drip from my mouth and scabs.

thats pretty dedicated, if a bit psychotic. :look:

But far be it for me to ruin peoples fun :tongue:

I'm gonna be a banana yes a bananna.... and i live on a busy street so ill try to scare the trick or treaters. :devil:

My friends going as one too. he's going to walk into a supermarket and go to the fruit i'll and grab some bannanas and fall to the floor (platoon style) and scream "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!" :laugh:

I myself am going as J.D from scrubs, or failing that the 11th doctor

I went as a refrigerator magnet last night to a party. It was a quick costume, I just painted a shoe box black and attached it to my back.

I'm going to a party and my friend wants to dress me up either as a zombie pirate, or as a mad scientist. Let's see what costume will I get :tongue:

It's been a rather long time since i last posted here.

So this year i've pushed aside my robot costume and am going as a post apoc wanderer. I got a gas mask and brodie helmet from ww2 and a black cotton trenchcoat with gum boots. It's a bit too clean looking but I think if I grow my beard long enough i can pass.

I dunno what I'm gonna do this year. All the old ladies stopped giving me candy, because I'm too old apparently, so I might just sit in front of my house and scare the kids :tongue:

I don't know, probably sit and watch a horror movie.

It's that time of year again!

Yes, I'm bumping a year-old topic, for good reason. Better than starting a new topic for the same purpose, right?

Anyway, I'm interested in what my fellow EBers are doing to celebrate Halloween this year, if you are at all. Trick or Treating, costume parties, even MOCing to get you into the holiday spirit (no pun intended)? Share it here! Along with Christmas and April Fool's Day, this is one of the few holidays we celebrate on EB.

As for my holiday plans, my friends and I thought it would be funny to have our costumes be real doors (on their frames) that we would carry around during Trick Or Treating, and put a "please knock" sign on the front. So when we ring someone's doorbell, they'd be greeted to a door, hopefully knock on it, and we would would give them candy. A few reactions ought to be amusing. default_laugh2.gif

I was scared then because everyone started talking in past tense.

Well, I live fairly close to Detroit, and I love evil clowns (Stephen King's IT anyone?) so I'm going as a gangsta clown. :tongue:

It's a pretty simple costume, just baggy pants, a sweatshirt, fake bling, and clown makeup.

Sounds like ICP (Insane Clown Posse) to me.

I don't know if I'm going to a halloween party this year. But if I do, I'll probably wear a suit and some devil horns. :devil:

Nothing.

No I don't mean I'm going to go round naked, but I doubt I'll do anything for Halloween as I'll have just came back from holiday (going tomorrow) and my outfit from recent years isn't particularly great and if I want something good it costs loads...

Oh and I live in Britain, so it has to be scary. If I lived in America I'd probably go as a Viking or something.

Edited by Calanon

I'm being this guy, can you guess who he is?

capone6.jpg

:laugh: Yep, I'm being him and it will be scary. :devil: Happy Halloween everyone! :classic:

Capt.Johnpaul

I'm gonna be cliche and be The Joker for the third year in a row. Here's last year's:

2my2xl.jpg

I'm gonna try to improve on it this year, especially in the scar area. Gotta keep tradition, right? default_laugh_new.gif

-Venvoi