3857610356_79d52d5b7a.jpg

High Caliber Sniper Rifle:

3857659970_e3b53eea9a.jpg

3856773657_1613919530.jpg

3857527106_fa63482fdf.jpg

Will also made some nice updates to the AC8 based on fan feedback:

3856750203_4952f4416f.jpg

3844808704_aacb553c46.jpg

What do you guys think? Items you'd like to see one day added to the BrickArms line-up?

What do you guys think? Items you'd like to see one day added to the BrickArms line-up?

:wub: Definately.

The sniper and apoc SMG look awesome.

Already told you how awesome they were at Bfair, but might as well post.

Claymore is amazing. I saw someone with it and was like "where you get that?", and thats when I raced upstairs. I find the mold to be perfect. Handle isn't thick so the hands don't wear as much and still fits snugly. Blade isn't as much weak despite it being thin.

The P90/PDW I also like. Will randomly handed it to me and at the second I already had a use for it, which is for my Solidus Snake fig.

Chainblade is also cool. I have uses for that already.

Didn't get a chance to see the other in person, but from the looks of it, they will make a great addition to the BA inventory.

-Omi

My favorite has to be the High Caliber Sniper Rifle. :sweet: Also When will these be added to the shop ?

P90/PDW: Not a want, but a NEED for me :laugh: Finally! My dream BrickArms weapon come true!

Barret .50 Cal/High Calibre Sniper Rifle: Also a need, would fit perfectly into my WIP CoD4 map series :sweet:

Thanks for showing us these, and if they get added to the shop, expect an order from me!

~A.S.

I can say for sure that these new items are very exciting and will be a great addition to the line up when/if they are eventually released. I will have a review up sometime soon, so stay tuned. :classic:

I can say for sure that these new items are very exciting and will be a great addition to the line up when/if they are eventually released. I will have a review up sometime soon, so stay tuned. :classic:

I'm expecting exclusive coverage on the PDW and High Calibre Sniper Rifle you know... :look:

Nice new items. My favourite is probably the chain blade/chain saw bayonet (GOW2 MOCS :thumbup:) and the high calliber sniper rifle/barrett 50. Cal just like from COD.

I love the P90, er PDW, or whatever. It just looks so cute in LEGO form. That, and the Sniper are definite musts for me? Is there any particular rifle the Sniper is based off of? I like the Lancer froms Gears, too. But the Sniper and P90 are just beautiful.

-WE GO FEET FIRST!

The Apoc SMG and Chainblade would go terrific together for Warhammer 40k MOCs! :thumbup:

The HPS is awesome, I love it! great upgrade/replacement for the old one.

The P90/PWD is Fantastic, I like the way Will is going making it fit nice and snug into the arm bend of the minifig - MUST have more the ones I got from the Resistance Troopers aren't enough!

I love the other items as well. Would love to see them.

Most of them look like they're straight off the Megablock line because they're made of the wrong type of plastic.

very interesting.

I'm not as much into sci fi, so the pistol isn't of much interest to me, but the sniper rifle is simply brilliant and looks great with the bipod. BA fans have long awaited the release of something to replace the discontinued sniper rifle. Additionally, Will is doing great work in adding historically significant bladed weapons, and the claymore is a thing of beauty.

As has been noted, the SMG and chainblade have a very Warhammer 40k look to them. The SMG looks alot like 80's/Early90's versions of the Bolter. In that vein, I think the Chainblade would be better suited at a larger size as a "Chainsword".

Most of them look like they're straight off the Megablock line because they're made of the wrong type of plastic.

Ouch! As it happens, they are made of the same kind of plastic that LEGO uses for it's minifigure accessories.

However you can be excused for thinking as you do, since they do look a bit different when viewed in person at real (not blown up) size.

I love the High Caliber Sniper and the Apoc SMG. :wub: I would love to see those mass-produced along with the minigun, time bomb, alien frag grenade, plasma blade, spy carbine, and the PPSh.

Thanks for the clear pictures Badger. These are all very nice, but I especially like the claymore and the new sniper rifle. On the claymore, I've noticed that the blade becomes slightly larger toward the tip than it is at the hilt (on your copy pictured others at BrickFair). Is this intentional, or perhaps something that could be changed in a later version?

All the Brickarms weapons and accesories are made of 100% ABS plastic, the same plastic lego use for their own products.

These are prototypes, I don't have so much information about these prototypes, but I think the test molding process makes them look a little different from the final product.

Badger knows everything, ask him.

WOW, I've been waiting for a claymore and that Sniper Rifle RULES. Will definately buy those.

3856773657_1613919530.jpg
Ooh...Tan.

Badger, do you know if the Sniper Rifle will actually be available in Tan? That would be awesome.

Well, two things:

- BrickArms uses only high quality ABS plastic in the production of all prototypes and production items. This is the exact same type of plastic used by LEGO in the production of their bricks.

- Some of the accessories pictured above were produced by using ground-up LEGO bricks as the source of plastic. In those cases, that is the EXACT plastic LEGO uses! :wink:

I think photography might be part of the issue, but I can tell you Will Chapman, the individual who designs and produces all the BrickArms accessories, prides himself on their quality and makes use of only the highest quality materials in their construction. The includes color-matched, high quality ABS plastic that makes BrickArms accessories compliment LEGO products seamlessly.

Do bear in mind these are prototypes of designs Will is currently testing, and they were produced using aluminum molds Will cut himself in his garage using his CNC machine. If and when these designs see mass production, they'll be producing using solid steel molds which will result in much, much smoother, sleek items. These prototypes are solely meant for design testing and to start to share new directions Will has for BrickArms with the community.

Hope that explains things a bit more clearly!

Badger, do you know if the Sniper Rifle will actually be available in Tan? That would be awesome.

Hard to say right now, but I can say that Will got a tremendously positive response from the tan prototypes he had on display at BrickFair and that was not lost on him at all. Like other BrickArms accessories show, Will's molder can do some amazing things when it comes to color-matching, so tan colored BrickArms accessories are most likely possible. We'll have to see what Will has in store for the future!

Edited by the enigma that is badger