Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Congratulations New Ambassadors!

I'd like to congratulate all the newly elected ambassadors as well!

Crossing my fingers for another fantastic year! :classic:

Hi all,

I am other EB member who is LEGO Ambassador, and i am representing HispaLUG. Another year it is nice to be here and i hope we all enjoy this year.

Lluis

Hi everyone,

Thank you all.

Another year of pleasant work for my hobby.

Together with the other fellow Ambassadors, hope it produces some good results for the overall communities!

Fernando

I will be going away for my military tour next monday, at least 6 months, possibly 12. I will not be able to fulfil the necessities of my duty as an ambassador. I have to resign from my "seat". I apologize for my absence. Ambassador tag in my profile may be removed. Thank you for your company my fellow AFOLs, it was a great pleasure to know you.

I will be going away for my military tour next monday, at least 6 months, possibly 12. I will not be able to fulfil the necessities of my duty as an ambassador. I have to resign from my "seat". I apologize for my absence. Ambassador tag in my profile may be removed. Thank you for your company my fellow AFOLs, it was a great pleasure to know you.

Noted; you've been "demoted". Take care and I look forward to your return. :sweet:

You did an outstanding job as LEGO ambassador! Take care and be safe during your military tour.

Thank you for your company my fellow AFOLs, it was a great pleasure to know you.

And a pleasure to have you here as well. Stay safe and when you can return, you know where to find us. :thumbup:

Take care cagri, and thanks for your help on EB and the overall well done Ambassador job :sweet:!! And welcome back :thumbup:!

First, sorry for resurrecting this topic but it is really nice to see that many LUGs are represented here on EB.

I guess it now needs a bit of update and that many other lugs are also present on the forum.

You can count french group LUG'Est (for which I was recently elected new ambassador) as present on EB even if I'm not really often posting.

By the way, what is "cycle 7"?

Edited by Zed_43

Looking at Jipay's reply seven posts above, you could have come to the thought that replying 8 years later may not be the smartest move... :sadnew:
In general we prefer not to dig out any decomposing bodies.

For the future please open a new topic. Or in this case asking someone of staff to give you the ambassador tag would have been enough.
Besides that I agree the topic could need an update. If we know about the current ambassadors... :look:

For "cycle 7" I can only assume it's the number TLC uses for each "round" of new ambassadors.

Sorry for the incovinience, I though it was a better idea to deal with something existing than creating a new topic with almost no information in it....

The purpose of this dig out was to get more info about current ambassadors, in order to know more anout the community representatives, not getting any tag. I still think this thread could be updated, but again, I apologize if i did it the wrong way.

I don't know what you call a "round of ambassadors" as they are not always choosen for a definied period. But if yiu refer to a yeay, "cycle 7" would'nt fit with the year 2009.

Well, the topic is already back, and it does need a new update anyway, as the number of communities explodede exponentially in last few years :) 300+

Why is this important?
AFOLs visiting EB could have desire to joing a club, but still feel shy or unsecured about what it is all about - having ambassador as EB friend can help

For everyone else who doesn;t know where to start, here is a good link: Commuity map - search where you live, and see who is active there (link)

I see many  friends that I hang around here few years ago, that have ambassador badge, but I have no idea who they are on LAN  (@I Scream Clone, I am looking at you:)

On  a personal note:

On 7/8/2009 at 10:46 PM, Aliencat said:

You forgot Aliencat! Sebastiaan Arts, representing De Bouwsteen ;)

damn, so many connecting to do :)
Eurobricks was my first love (well, it was a fling with Classic Castle, I was too young to know anything :)

I wonder how many people I know from here who become ambassadors, and I didn;t had a clue :) Connecting nickname with a real name and a face :)