Clone OPatra

Single Pane Star Wars Funnies

Looks like he has a collar with DOG written on it

Haha. Thank you for confirming that I'm not the only one who noticed that. This is the Palpatine from the Emporer's Shuttle set from Episode III. I had noticed that as well and wondered if it was just the medication making me see things.

Yeah, new funnies :classic:. I love the last one, but it is a bit difficult to see Yoda as running with his legs fixed like that :grin:.

Interesting. But not sure if my memories went wrong, are visible force ghosts only exclusive to force sentients? There seems to be no standard answer.

Yeah, new funnies :classic:. I love the last one, but it is a bit difficult to see Yoda as running with his legs fixed like that :grin:.

Thanks! Well, he's a ghost, so he can probably just float away. :tongue:

Those are great!

Thank you. :classic:

Interesting. But not sure if my memories went wrong, are visible force ghosts only exclusive to force sentients? There seems to be no standard answer.

Good question. According to the Hero's Guide, whether you can see force ghosts or not does depend on how strong you are with the force, but that's not canon anymore, so it's anyone's guess. Perhaps the new movies will shed some light on that.

A couple of good puns, and that was a Jawa update that certainly didn't happen too soon!

Clever indeed.

I enjoy checking out this page from time to time. As well as my mind works for puns or crossovers in other aspects, I have a hard time with using it for LEGO. Good thing Oky (and others) have a good hold on it.

It's alway a pleasure to look trough this thread. Very funny indeed.

Here is an idea I finally visualized. Enjoy.

rebels01fzb3l.jpg