eDeevo

Post pictures of your pets!

Hmm. I'm just a little bit nervous posting this under Mr. Bruce Lee there. Don't like the way he's licking his lips.

No worries. Bruce Lee wouldn't hurt a mouse. We had a mouse in the house. He looked at it and let it go.

Dr. Spock, your cat has a gorgeous coat.

Bruce Lee thanks you for the compliment. It takes a lot of licking. :classic:

My gorgeous cat, Copper, loves to play with his food!

I wish my Bruce Lee would hunt mice in the house. My girlfriend used to have a cat named Copper and she looked a lot like yours.

16131_214802723331_771478331_4246187_3061679_n.jpg

Meet my fuzzball, Maria Preta (Black Mary, in a free translation :tongue: ) she's turning 6 years old on April 17th and even tho she looks cute, she's got a really bad attitude and the only contact we get from her is clawing and biting. I love her anyway :wub:

76308_10150121581213332_771478331_7818300_3534172_n.jpg

And this is Winston doing the "sit up gently" trick, my sister's American Pitbull Terrier, 5 years old. They are part of a pitbull friends community, Associação Pitbull Oeste, and aside from havin won a lot of obedience and gameness competitions, they attend meetings to provide therapy with orphans, disabled or sick kids and old persons. This is the loveliest, smartest and silliest dog ever :wub:

Goodness me, I haven't posted in here since 2007 when I had cannibalistic goldfish.

I recently got 2 new pet chickens, meet Ponyo and Jiji.

196719_10150206472269951_522464950_8908067_3640892_n.jpg

Only another couple of months till I get eggs! Woo.

Goodness me, I haven't posted in here since 2007 when I had cannibalistic goldfish.

I had the same problem with one of my fishes. Therefore I don't find him worth photographing.

My Russian Dwarf Hamster however, is very nice and he's very good for making pictures of.

Here's a few shots:

krabbel1.png

krabbel2.png

krabbel3.png

These are my three cats :classic:

Rocky (brown) and Smoky (behind); both 9

5682075210_2740464b97.jpg

Smoky and Kittie (R.I.P. Oct. 17, 2010); she was 4. (And me)

5681508023_4f6c909ef7.jpg

Rocky sleeping, not dead.

5682075024_911ffcf575.jpg

Edited by Leg Godt Gud

224125_1602931286863_1643523164_31147642_4929451_n.jpg

This is my cat Dinika. We had to put her to sleep yesterday. She was like my best friend. I could always get her happy and purring and she could get me happy after the toughest of times. Rest In Peace my little baby.

This is my cat Dinika. We had to put her to sleep yesterday. She was like my best friend. I could always get her happy and purring and she could get me happy after the toughest of times. Rest In Peace my little baby.

I am very sorry for your loss. My cat Kittie snuck into a pool near our house last October. We didn't find her until a crew came to get it ready for the summer... She was the only cat that would try and drive a my 1972 M35 Army Tanker or Cat 988B Loader; fearless :sadnew:

I am very sorry to hear that. Our condolences.

My condolences. :sadnew:

Rocky sleeping, not dead.

5682075024_911ffcf575.jpg

Beware of cats adopting that pose.

It translates as 'Pleeeeeease tickle my tummy so I can rip your arm to shreds'.

Then it'll take a dump in one of your favourite shoes.

I don't trust cats. Cats are usually psychotic and/or neurotic.

And don't think that the half-dead mice it brings you are a 'present'- half-dead mice are a sort of kitty voodoo fetish.

Edited by Legoless

Didn't know there waas a thread like this but happen to have an appropiate picture I think.

This is Noortje one of our two cats. Done for fun one day.

4961299610_e591da2a28.jpg

cat-tamer by L-space, on Flickr

Didn't know there waas a thread like this but happen to have an appropiate picture I think.

This is Noortje one of our two cats. Done for fun one day.

Grebo?

I love cats I need one.

Grebo?

I love cats I need one.

I think I got his sister judging by the nails on her. :laugh:

Sorry no pic

This is my boy Oliver. Labrador retriever / Patterdale (or Black Fell or Old English) terrier cross. Five months old in the photo but he's now six months old.

We adopted him from a small local rescue centre when he was seven and a half weeks old. His three sisters were all rehomed too but we only had room for one pup.

He's a handful and has an odd personality but I couldn't be without him.

Ollie600.jpg

Edited by Brickenhead-town-dweller

DSC02162.jpg

Oldest cat I have at 7.5 years old, named Gateway. The name started as a joke about that computer company who shipped computers in black and white box. The name stuck.

Next is 5 year old longhaired calico Cuddles:

DSC01736.jpg

Like her name, she loves to cuddle with people and is often on my lap or in bed with me.

Lastly,

socks.jpg

1 year old short hair calico with white paw named Socks, and loves LEGO.

Beware of cats adopting that pose.

It translates as 'Pleeeeeease tickle my tummy so I can rip your arm to shreds'.

Then it'll take a dump in one of your favourite shoes.

I don't trust cats. Cats are usually psychotic and/or neurotic.

And don't think that the half-dead mice it brings you are a 'present'- half-dead mice are a sort of kitty voodoo fetish.

Haha, I do agree some (a lot) of other cats I've met are either fickle or neurotic. My little Kittie (passed away last Oct) was a bit nutty after she was fixed but, I took the liberty of having their claws removed (saves furniture and promotes healthy skin on people :tongue:). Somehow the upside down sleeping cat snatches birds out of the sky. He and his brother are more like dogs one likes to be lightly smack around and the big gray one eats buffalo wings, cereal, bread and onions... Psychotic or just really confused? :laugh:

First, here is Edward, a six year old cat. Edward was named before we found out here gender (she used to live outside)

DSCF5271.jpg

Secondly, here is Robyn, a 8 month old Afghan Hound puppy. she came from a Puppy Mill in Quebec. She loves bowling pins (we had to get her a set of plastic ones), LEGO, water, and balls (if they bounce)

DSCF0904.jpg

*Snip*

Very sorry to hear that. My condolences.

Val

Picture10927.jpg

Adorable.

This is my boy Oliver. Labrador retriever / Patterdale (or Black Fell or Old English) terrier cross. Five months old in the photo but he's now six months old.

We adopted him from a small local rescue centre when he was seven and a half weeks old. His three sisters were all rehomed too but we only had room for one pup.

He's a handful and has an odd personality but I couldn't be without him.

Ollie600.jpg

I Love chocolate labs. They're my favorite breed.

DSC02162.jpg

socks.jpg

1 year old short hair calico with white paw named Socks, and loves LEGO.

I can hear her saying "I haz Legoz!"

As I'm new here, thought I'd show our 2 animal friends. Dog's a Golden Retriever named Faye, the cat's name is Poes which is Dutch for cat.

Faye and Poes

Edited by Cookie0879