2 - Erdbeereis

1 - Infomaniac

1 - Gettobread

1 - Dr Steve

Erdbeereis - 1 point

oo7 - 1 point

Infomaniac - 2 points

Guss - 3 points

It was so difficult to vote! The others are all great too.

I love seeing genius new ways of using bricks.

Guss won 3 points for an amazing design. Amazing way to do the black keys on the piano. Lovely four-poster bed. Superb overall style. The others were all very close though. Blue soldiers are always better than red too.

Infomaniac had some incredible stuff too. The use of lego string for the hangings. The rubber band and screwdriver for the wall map. Lots of cool little details. I love the fight ensuing beneath.

Erdbeeris has a great design too. I'm uncomfortable with the use of so many brown legs though. The little windows are good. The big chair is very well done. Craziness going on down below.

oo7 wins a point for expert simplicity. It is not big or complicated, but very effective. I'm uncomfortable with the use of arms for the chair though - even if it looks amazing. The wine rack is great.

I learnt a lot of new techniques in reviewing these scenes. Thanks! :pir_laugh2:

Guss- 3

Info Maniac- 2

007- 1

I Scream Clone- 1

Guss- WOW! as soon as you posted your entry I new nothing could top that amount of detail

Infomaniac- Love the furniture

007- The wine rack is great

I Scream Clone- Looks so real

NeoKross 2 points - 1st place

I Scream Clone 2 points - 2nd place

74 louloute 1 point

oo7 1 point

Toutouille 1 point

really hard choice. some are beautiful mocs even if they are no proper "captain's cabin" or actually "no-more cabin"

NeoKross - I really like the way the cabin's walls are made, they follow the shape of a real ship. good idea for the bed!

I Scream Clone - pictures speaks by themselves nothing to complain. didn't gave the first place because I'm sure he's going to get tons of points from everyone.

74 loulotte - love the minifig hiding in the barrel

oo7 - a bit crowded, but lots of interesting spots. like the candles, the chair, the glass of the cupboard and the big map on the wall.

Toutouille - a really nice one in the "no-more cabin" group. I relly like the scene... the captain, even if he has no more ship left, still use his crew to bring the remains of the cabin around the sea looking for more adventures!

Guss 4

Erdbeereis 2

I Scream Clone 1

Let me say thank you to everyone who submitted. I really enjoyed looking at your work. I saw many things I never imagined could be built along with building technics that left me scratching my head. All very impressive! Thanks again!

My points go to:

oo7-4 points

Majek-3 points

oo7's entry involved so many details but kept a smooth uncluttered build alltogether. one of the cooler ideas in his MoCs was the world map on the wall, and the fich hanging from the wall. The wig and food were also good touvches to theis amazing MoC.

Majek's entry was also quite good because of the details like the cabinet and envelope. Another reason I liked this creation more than most of the other entries was because it was built so realistically and actually had a real part in history.

My vote goes to these amazing entries-

oo7- 5 points

I Scream Clone- 2 points

oo7's entry is amazing, with all sorts of fancy techniques in the cabinet, the candles, and the chair. The room is elegantly furnished with all sorts of things, making his cabin look awesome. His room is stuffed with all sorts of things that would be in a captain's cabin.

I Scream Clone's entry is also stunning. Using Kit Fisto's head for Davy Jones is a great idea. He added the smallest details, such as the bicorne on the dresser and the debris on the ocean floor. The barrels in the corner and the skeleton bodies everywhere look great.

A close third would either be Patriot 270 or Guss. Patriot 270 made his 'captain' in the coolest fort, with cannons and men arming the walls of the fortress. The little nightstand looks very cute, and the miniature ships on the table is also a cool detail.

Guss's entry also has many objects, and the color scheme is brilliant. I love the blue and tan floor. The piano looks very nice and I love the bed.

This contest was great and I loved voting for these awe-inspiring entries.

A lot of very interesting great entries. But only 7 points to play with.

Guss - 3

I scream clone - 2

oo7 - 2

A big mention to everyone else who entered. Great work.

Cap'n Blackmoor -3

Guss -2

Patriot720-2

Most Points for Cap'n Blackmoor, following reason: This site is called: classicPIRATES.com, and a pirate is nothing without a shipXD You can see immediately that his MOC is a pirate ship. Ofcourse the other things are also allowed but ships are the best :pir-blush: And in a lot of MOC's, the persons are just standing, in his MOC is a lot of action and also humor (fire) And it's one of the only MOC's with cannons in it. Thats also a part that can't be missed. But ofcourse the other guys made very great things too!

For example Guss, that thing looks amazing too! Great to make so much of it with brown bricks, very realistic. The piano is invented very well. There are also cannons on it, that's important too:) (see: comment on blackmoor's MOC) And it's just a perfect thing, could be selled in a shop, everything is right on it. (but it's no ship:D but that's just personal.

The MOC of patriot looks very simple, yet also very impressive. It looks like a powerful fort. It's really a military building (with cannons!) and it looks great because of the white bricks. Every color is good and the patriot has thaught of every little piece. I like the thing that the chambers are not full of ornaments and other stuff. An officer's room is tidy and clean, and this one surely is. And as a thing to end with: the shark on the wall is very cool, the officer must be very proud of it :pir_laugh2:

That were my points and comments, congrats to Blackmoor, Guss and Patriot! And all the other persons made great things as well, but it's to the other people to decide if they get any other points -or not

YnyklY

007 5 points!

I Scream Clone 2 points!

007- All those details, magnificent! A couple questionable color choices (yellow and sand green?) but that map and the wine rack are fantastic!

I Scream Clone- Wonderful concept. Love the wrecked remains and the organ is pretty good.

Honorable mentions:

Honeybee- I wanted to give you some points. I was drawn in by the skeleton pirates. Great floor. I think a little taller walls and a slatted roof with some

overhead lighting would have given this one some kick! Good job.

Gettobread- Great lookin' kitchen! Reminded me of the first "Monkey Island" game.

Good work everyone!

Guss 3

Capt.Blackmoor 3

Dr. Steeve1

Such good entry's. I hope they place good.

Congratulations to all! Great MOCs...

Guss: 2

I Scream Clone: 2

oo7: 1

Dr Steve: 1

Erdbeereis: 1

This is another one exciting pirate contest. :thumbup:

After looking at the entries, I have decided my votes and split it to this order.

I Scream Clone (3) This entry is very remarkable, by using many techniques to illustrate the ship wreckage of the Cpt David Jones' cabin. Love the organ and the way you arrange the wreckage at both levels.

Patriot720 (1) This is a neat entry, with no sport of mess which show the organised Imperial Soldiers' doing their duties dilgently.

Erdbeereis (1) I love the wacky chaotic scene at both levels. Too much rum sure get them go wild.

CVSPIS_CELIDVS (1) A very colorful depiction of the upper level, while sinister beings is brewing beneath them.

74 louloute (1) The expression of those peeping tom are priceless. It's uncommon to see a female crew inside the Pirate ship. Furthermore, this is the Captain's daughter.

Dr Steve 4 points

every ship captain's dream is piles of gold and gems, your enemy hung dead in the backround, and a bunch of girls in bikinis surrounding you :pir_laugh2:

Erdbeereis 1 point

Guss 1 point

I Scream Clone 1 point