This is my Kingdoms armies so far.

med_gallery_101_23_275514.jpg

Time to start hawking those awesome minifigs to create a large scale army :wub:

nice ! Great to see all the new kingdoms sets. You could have lined all the minifigs up though :tongue:

nice ! Great to see all the new kingdoms sets. You could have lined all the minifigs up though :tongue:

Yeah I know, but my daughter keeps messin' everything up.

I'm working hard to avoid all red and dark green feathers from being replaced with the trans-orange feathers used in the torches.

I'll try to make a lineup tomorrow and flash all at once.

Deal? :grin:

nice ! Great to see all the new kingdoms sets. You could have lined all the minifigs up though

Yeah, anyway! What kind of army builder are you? :tongue:

Yeah, anyway! What kind of army builder are you? :tongue:

A sloppy one at best.

I'll get those pictures for you tomorrow and you'll all be sorry for mocking me...

Or something :laugh:

Yeah I know, but my daughter keeps messin' everything up.

I'm working hard to avoid all red and dark green feathers from being replaced with the trans-orange feathers used in the torches.

I'll try to make a lineup tomorrow and flash all at once.

Deal? :grin:

Deal :classic:

Children shouldnt really be allowed near lego :tongue:

I always wanted to put ALL my castle figs together to form an army and take some pictures of it. But since they all have their place in the sets i have on display, it scares me off to put them all back onto the sets afterwards. :tongue:

Fixed for the pleasure of the History Moderator:

Lions - sadly a bunch of them are from the first print batch and therefore the white print isn't thick enough and the red torso shines through :thumbdown:

med_gallery_101_23_330098.jpg

Dragons - my daughter has already 'misplaced' one of the dark metal grey helmets. Which I've managed to hide in this picture.

med_gallery_101_23_253911.jpg

And both fractions:

med_gallery_101_23_526216.png

Clicking the pictures will take you to High Resolution versions.

Enjoy...

I :wub: Kingdoms :grin:

Fixed for the pleasure of the History Moderator:

What the ...?! Where are their weapons? I demand pictures of them holding their weapons. :angry:

Just kidding. Nice to see them all standing! Consider yourself absolved. :grin:

I :wub: Kingdoms :grin:

Me too! :thumbup:

What the ...?! Where are their weapons? I demand pictures of them holding their weapons. :angry:

Just kidding. Nice to see them all standing! Consider yourself absolved. :grin:

Me too! :thumbup:

I skipped the weapons as a lot of them have been bought individually and without weaponry.

Adding silver weapons to the Dragons look stupid, so I decided to show them "at peace" - for now :devil:

KimT, that is a very impressive army setup for the new Kingdoms' formations. :wub:

They sure look very peace loving without those weapons and I am really very excited about this. Looking forward to grab these as soon it reached my shores. :grin:

Children shouldnt really be allowed near lego :tongue:

Oxymoron?

Anyhoosit, great army KimT, it's the biggest Kingdoms Army I've seen so far :thumbup:

also if you want to build a new kingdom's army they have some packs available from lego.com

Knights Battle Pack

852921.jpg

http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Product.aspx?...1&cn=640%22

Dragon Battle Pack

852922.jpg

http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Product.aspx?...2&cn=640%22

pulled together stuff from the web regarding the new Kingdom's series if your interested on my site. www.brick-stop.com

Cheers!

Edited by brick-stop

Here is my Lion Knight Army from the Kingdoms Theme. I think it's almost maxed out. I don't like having so many that it takes forever to set up and it's hard to play with alot. Need about 8 more archers, breastplates and barding. If you havn't got any of the Kingdoms sets yet, "What are YOU waiting for?"

kings.jpg

kings2.jpg

Edited by Apache

I anticipate that we will soon see gigantic spartan armies here but since none has appeared yet I give you my little troop. Since I'm not really into army building I don't plan to collect any more of these, so this is as is as big as it will get. Who will be the first to beat me?

4838607760_96898d19e6.jpg

I just sat and walked through all 22 pages of this thread.

Here are my thoughts in no particular order:

- Wow is my army small.

- Wow are some of these armies big.

- It is a shame how many posts the photos are now broken. :sad:

- Wow are some of these armies so very cool.

- I love the guys who had lots of factions.

- Man my army is so small.

- This thread is wonderful. :classic:

So to all of you who posted photos - Thank You

Edited by Daniel's Dad

Thanks for all the pictures. I've got some ideas to reflect upon. Here is my first contribution.

I am trying to create a nobility where every nobleman equip some soldiers. So far I have completed three nobles (Count Godric, Baron Herne & Baron Maugrim) and their troops. I have simplified the noble ranks to Duke, Marquis, Count and Baron where Dukes are highest ranking and Barons lowest ranking. Somehow I'll try to show this by the number of soldiers and the quality of their armor and weapons.

Count Godric

5063294463_501e2254d9_s.jpg

Baron Maugrim

5063294375_9a367567df_s.jpg

Baron Herne

5063904738_a7e81b3839_s.jpg

Thanks for all the pictures. I've got some ideas to reflect upon. Here is my first contribution.

I am trying to create a nobility where every nobleman equip some soldiers. So far I have completed three nobles (Count Godric, Baron Herne & Baron Maugrim) and their troops. I have simplified the noble ranks to Duke, Marquis, Count and Baron where Dukes are highest ranking and Barons lowest ranking. Somehow I'll try to show this by the number of soldiers and the quality of their armor and weapons.

Count Godric

5063294463_501e2254d9_s.jpg

Baron Maugrim

5063294375_9a367567df_s.jpg

Baron Herne

5063904738_a7e81b3839_s.jpg

Sure the Count isn't something higher in rank? He's got some heavily armed soldiers!

besides that: it looks great! nice use of colors.....

Well, we all knew it had to happen eventually.

1287522357m_SPLASH.jpg

1287522368m_SPLASH.jpg

I wish I could say I had this many Spartans, but unfortunately only Lee Jones on MOCpages can claim that honour at the moment. Here he has 301 Spartans in his envy-inducing photo of King Leonidas and his 300 soldiers.

Considering how hard these little dudes are to find, this is a very dedicated effort, and I bet he spent a pretty penny or two to get them all!

This is the modest set up I have right now. I need more room to display the other sets I have. The pictures aren't the greatest so I'll have to work on that.

4281758515_1c65ffa447_z.jpg

4282502138_9da79da615_z.jpg

4282501796_433e5ef23e_z.jpg

4281757081_2d23bd0974_z.jpg

Sure the Count isn't something higher in rank? He's got some heavily armed soldiers!

No, I did a rough classification for myself based on the number of soldiers.

Duke: 30 and more soldiers

Marquis: 20-29

Count: 10-19

Baron: 1-9

Some more or less depending on the equipment. It is no measurable science. The idea is simply that it should give a hint. Baron Herne and Maugrim have ten soldiers each, which is more than I imagined, but I do not want more Counts. Count Godric and his men are heavily armed but it is at the expense of their number. Currently I have five Counts under construction and about ten Barons. Some Barons with as few as three or four soldiers.

besides that: it looks great! nice use of colors.....

Thanks, I try not to have too many colors in each group. The first thing I always get rid of is TLC's mandatory g-string.