Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

The biggest Prize Pool in AFOL fansite history?

Uh oh! Do I count as staff?

Didn't you see where I said: "That's all for now"? :imperialguard_commander1:

Guess you'll have to wait and see, huh? :pir-devil::pir_laugh2:

In case anyone can't tell, I plan to stay with the theme of this contest until it's over, so expect plenty of good old-fashioned cruelty at sea! :pir-skull:

You know you love it. :pir_kiss:

Uh oh! Do I count as staff?

You're just an Admiral Wannabe. :imperialguard_commander1: I'm a fo-shizzlin' beezl-botang! :pir_laugh2: No, I don't think you count as staff. That's kind of the Mods and Admins, if you know what I mean. Or maybe just the Admins. I dunno. Wait for the all-resturant-owning-lord IS to talk to us about it. Besides, I think Mods are included, based on how he said what he said when he said what he said. Believe it or not, that makes sense. :pir-tongue:

You're just an Admiral Wannabe. :imperialguard_commander1: I'm a fo-shizzlin' beezl-botang! :pir_laugh2: No, I don't think you count as staff. That's kind of the Mods and Admins, if you know what I mean. Or maybe just the Admins. I dunno. Wait for the all-resturant-owning-lord IS to talk to us about it. Besides, I think Mods are included, based on how he said what he said when he said what he said. Believe it or not, that makes sense. :pir-tongue:

Yay! I hope I can still enter this!

This has got to be one of the best contests ever judging by the prizes. I just hope I get some time and inspiration to build something.

Just one of the many reasons to like EB/C-P :thumbup:

You'll be heading in the wrong direction if you go after the BSB...

why ? ^^

and : Pleasseee mister Phes don't let us wait anymore, give us ruless!

Edited by Guss

I will love to join this competition. The problem is, I have few Pirate parts. Hope I can find out some, and particpate in this. Certainly looks the largest ever created, in this prize pool!

I have the same problem , I don't have a lot of pirates set , but I think I'll manage to do something big! I really need the Barracuda, but I don't really think I can win ^^ we'll see!

and does someone have an idea of how many time will we have to make our moc ?

I know where you live! there is a flag in your profile AH AH AH ! I'm going to buy a Flight ticket to Australia and in something like 12 hours I'll be there, then I'll start to search for you, I also know that you look like a minifig with a helm and a spear with a sunset on your back !!shiver with fear ! AH AH AH

Now this is the attitude i like to see for a Pirate contest! :thumbup:

I want to see violence, torture, killing of innocent people, ... let the beast in yourself go!

That's right people!

We want to see the pirate in everyone! :pir-devil:

Been "lurking" these boards for quite some time but decided to register just for this! (Hopefully recent registries are eligible!). I missed out on the Pirate theme the first time around, but I'm really excited about the new 2009 line and can't wait to see what kind of MOCs you guys come up with (and might be inspired to build my own!)

Wow, we certainly have quite a few new users because of this contest! Welcome to EB, guys- I suggest you tell us all about yourselves in the Hello, My Name Is... forum so that we can get to know you a little better! :pir-sweet: Don't worry, any member of Eurobricks is allowed to participate!

YARR.. this is better than christmas.. oh well.. it's better if i win anything :wink: Anyways this seems like a fantastic chance to get some really nice LEGO-sets.. Looking forward to some more specific details... arr (sry.. the talk like a pirate day was yesterday but haven't got rid of the pirate-talk yet :pir-look: )

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! I WANT RULES! please :pir-cry_happy: I am really looking foward to building for this contest, and who knows! My entry may just appear in a future episode of Oceans on End. I can't wait. And Guss, I think if Mster Phes doesn't post the rules, we can work together.I am already in Australia so while you are flying I seek, and when you arrive we destroy! :pir_laugh2:

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! I WANT RULES! please :pir-cry_happy: I am really looking foward to building for this contest, and who knows! My entry may just appear in a future episode of Oceans on End. I can't wait. And Guss, I think if Mster Phes doesn't post the rules, we can work together.I am already in Australia so while you are flying I seek, and when you arrive we destroy! :pir_laugh2:

Im in too! I posses my own little private armory of both classic and newer weapons, as well as some torture accessories...

A HUNTER, A TORTURER AND AN EXECUTIONER !!!

The poor bastard won't even see it coming...

Edited by zorro3999

Im in too! I posses my own little private armory of both classic and newer weapons, as well as some torture accessories...

A HUNTER, A TORTURER AND AN EXECUTIONER !!!

The poor bastard won't even see it coming...

HAHAHA. That's the spirit. Sorry Mister Phes, but you have no way out of this one - or maybe we might spare you if you post the rules?

HAHAHA. That's the spirit. Sorry Mister Phes, but you have no way out of this one - or maybe we might spare you if you post the rules?

QUOTE (Bonaparte @ Sep 19 2008, 01:41 PM)

I want to see violence, torture, killing of innocent people, ... let the beast in yourself go!

Give us rules and a theme... Or the theme will be...: the bloody end of Great-Admiral mister Phes!

And yes, you obviously will be seeing much violence, torture, killing of innocent people...

HaHAHAHA!!! (rude, crazy-eyed laugh) :pir_laugh2:

That... OR "The hanging of 3 conspirators (sik)" :pir-skull:

Edited by zorro3999

QUOTE (Bonaparte @ Sep 19 2008, 01:41 PM)

Give us rules and a theme... Or the theme will be...: the bloody end of Great-Admiral mister Phes!

And yes, you obviously will be seeing much violence, torture, killing of innocent people...

HaHAHAHA!!! (rude, crazy-eyed laugh) :pir_laugh2:

That... OR "The hanging of 3 conspirators (sik)" :pir-skull:

Or Mister Phes could just post the rules?

Hey, HEY! Hold it. Sure, I'd love to take a swing at Phes too :skull:, but this thread isn't about the timely massacre of Mister Phes. It's about the prize pool for Pillage the Village, and soon, hopefully, the rules. So, just make sure you stay in check. :wink:

Back on topic, I'd really like to see what this creative critic is about. Giving those who do not posses pirate LEGO an opportunity for a prize is a great idea!

Hey, HEY! Hold it. Sure, I'd love to take a swing at Phes too :skull: , but this thread isn't about the timely massacre of Mister Phes. It's about the prize pool for Pillage the Village, and soon, hopefully, the rules. So, just make sure you stay in check. :wink:

Back on topic, I'd really like to see what this creative critic is about. Giving those who do not posses pirate LEGO an opportunity for a prize is a great idea!

Aw. But it's fun. Oh well. I think whoever thought up this cometition did very well.

But does the box make that big a difference anyway? I've never got the whole box thing. I collect LEGO, not packaging. If I buy a set, I open it, and throw out or flat pack the box. I'd love to have a BSB, but I wouldn't pay one cent more for one that had a box as well.

Exactly. The only reason that someone would want the box (besides treasuring it) that I can think of is so they can go and sell the whole MISB set on eBay, but then why would you even enter the contest? That's no fun...

And why do you guys want rules? That's something I don't want. :pir-tongue:

Pillage of the Village contest, ON!

I am in so much suspense...I would love to have some classic Pirates!