Sign in to follow this  
the enigma that is badger

New BrickArms Prototypes!

A gunblade! *oh2* I didn't see that one coming. What's next, a buster sword...? :grin:

Or a Masamune :laugh:. We can hope.

Love the Spas. The gunblade is great. I can even use the revolver for my SW MOC's. If anyone has played SW Knights of the Old Republic I, the revolver looks like Calo Nord's pistols.

This definately makes me want to get some of these!

DSR

I really like the revolver. A certain acheologist may need it for some vignettes. I always love seeing some of the new prototypes be released to drool over. :classic:

Is it possible for the revolver to come in black, as well as the silver? The one carried by a certain archaeologist is darker.

Is it possible for the revolver to come in black, as well as the silver?

When it's released, the Revolver will definitely be available in black. Actually, that item in silver might only be available as a "chase" accessory.

badger

Any progress on an uncoiled bullwhip?

I'm not sure what you mean as Will has never said he's working on such an item. Actually, I can confirm he isn't nor are there any plans for him to do so.

Not to say Will's been resting on his laurels. Nope, look for big things to come both on the main BrickArms site and out of BrickCon!

badger

These guns are awsome. How do you make them?

There's actually a great page on the BrickArms website that describes how Will Chapman (designer of all the BrickArms custom accessories) produces these items, but unfortunately, the site is down for the moment while Will is making several much-needed updates.

Simply stated - custom molds cut with precision instruments that are then injected with the same high-quality ABS plastic that LEGO uses for their products. This process allows Will to create durable, highly-detailed accessories that are the perfect compliment to your minifigs.

Most of the items in this thread, however, are prototypes. While steel production molds for BrickArms are cut by Will's tooler, these items were made using aluminum molds cut in Will's garage by his own CNC machine! This allows Will to test designs for upcoming accessories to make sure they're up the very high standards Will has for his products. Will injects with home molds and sends out the prototypes to beta-testers (myself included) to try the designs out ourselves. Also, BrickArms fans who come to conventions where Will has a BrickArms booth also might be able to get one or two as a special treat for coming by.

Hope that helps! When the site's back up, the FAQ page might make things a bit clearer!

badger

I'm not sure what you mean as Will has never said he's working on such an item. Actually, I can confirm he isn't nor are there any plans for him to do so.

Ok, no worries. I had mentioned it as a possiblility to him in an email a while back, and he said it sounded like a good idea. Wasn't sure if it was something he was serious in pursuing.

The gunlade looks awesome!I like the two fae.It looks so much scarier and cooler than the one that Lego made!I absoluetly love it! :wub:

The post says that obxscrew did...

The gunblades the best, may buy it simply to have, 'cause I'm a purist.

Edited by Zepher

Is the Tommy figure going to be availible for purchase (My friend got me some Brickamrs for my birthday, I like them and if the Tommy comes out I may get 2 or 3 for Christmas.)

Great work brickarms! :thumbup:

They look so awesome. I love the Two-Face figure, is the best I've ever seen...

One Question:

Which material did you use for the new Two Face head-shape?

greetings Star-Sam

Does the Tommy helmet' still available? I really really wanted some! :oh3: Do you know where can I buy it?

Thanks!