Bonaparte

The Eurobricks Reviewers Academy

Welcome, all three of you, to the Reviewers Academy.

One quick question... How do you get to the Reviewer's Academy? :tongue:

Hiya, can you please invite me as well? I have about 5+ sets right now and am ordering more. I'll do a review or two as well before that so hopefully I can learn to improve.

Hello! I would like to be considered to join the revered Reviewer's Academy.

I am eager to learn to tricks of the trade as well as meeting all of the requirements.Thank you for your time and consideration.

~LegoDrake

Edited by LegoDrake

Hi I have made one review (75014 Battle of Hoth) and someone tells me about this program.

So I want to be in! Thanks by advance.

By the way, I'm making the review of the 75020 Jabba's Sail Barge now and I'll plan to post it next week...

Hiya, can you please invite me as well? I have about 5+ sets right now and am ordering more. I'll do a review or two as well before that so hopefully I can learn to improve.

Hello! I would like to be considered to join the revered Reviewer's Academy.

I am eager to learn to tricks of the trade as well as meeting all of the requirements.Thank you for your time and consideration.

~LegoDrake

Hi I have made one review (75014 Battle of Hoth) and someone tells me about this program.

So I want to be in! Thanks by advance.

By the way, I'm making the review of the 75020 Jabba's Sail Barge now and I'll plan to post it next week...

Access granted. Welcome in the RA!!!

Hello,

I would be very happy If I could join the Reviewers Academy. I have lots of sets, lots of time and good camera. Thank you for this great chance.

I am really considering this. I have a DSLR camera which should be good enough for these reviews.

How long does it take to go through the tutorials? How frequently would I be required to post new reviews if I join? I have a very limited budget, so it would be difficult to post very frequently. Are we still allowed to post reviews on Eurobricks if we have not passed through the academy?

If no one else has reviewed it by the time I save-up for the set and passed through, my first would probably be the Technic service truck.

Hello,

I would be very happy If I could join the Reviewers Academy. I have lots of sets, lots of time and good camera. Thank you for this great chance.

I've added you, hench. Welcome to the Academy. :classic:

I am really considering this. I have a DSLR camera which should be good enough for these reviews.

How long does it take to go through the tutorials? How frequently would I be required to post new reviews if I join? I have a very limited budget, so it would be difficult to post very frequently. Are we still allowed to post reviews on Eurobricks if we have not passed through the academy?

If no one else has reviewed it by the time I save-up for the set and passed through, my first would probably be the Technic service truck.

Your camera is certainly good enough. Tutorials are there for reading only, and the process is that you create a review and receive feedback on it, editing it to improve it. The process can be seen more easily inside the RA, and it isn't compulsory to participate. The posting of reviews for teaching is purely at your own pace - you can do this as quickly or slowly as you wish. As we often say, there are no deadlines within the Academy.

Anybody is free to post set reviews on Eurobricks. If you post reviews outside the Academy whilst you are a student, then they won't count towards your achievements (because you won't have had them assessed by a teacher). The aim of the Academy is to raise the standards of the reviews posted on EB to as high a level as possible, but you don't need to be a student or teacher to post your reviews here.

If you'd still like to join then just post here and one of us will add you. :classic:

Your camera is certainly good enough. Tutorials are there for reading only, and the process is that you create a review and receive feedback on it, editing it to improve it. The process can be seen more easily inside the RA, and it isn't compulsory to participate. The posting of reviews for teaching is purely at your own pace - you can do this as quickly or slowly as you wish. As we often say, there are no deadlines within the Academy.

If you'd still like to join then just post here and one of us will add you. :classic:

All right then. The system that you described in the first paragraph is just what's ideal for me. I would like to join-in.

All right then. The system that you described in the first paragraph is just what's ideal for me. I would like to join-in.

Welcome to the Academy, I've added you.

I'd like to join the reviewes academy.

I've got loads of sets, I think more than 150 times the requirement :sweet: !

I already have a decent camera, but I've got some money left to buy/construct a lightbox and a new and better camera, I'd like to have some advice for that.

I'd like to join the reviewes academy.

I've got loads of sets, I think more than 150 times the requirement :sweet: !

I already have a decent camera, but I've got some money left to buy/construct a lightbox and a new and better camera, I'd like to have some advice for that.

Welcome to the Reviewers Academy; I've added you.

Hello, I'd like to join the reviewers academy please. I'm hoping I can show love to a few of the smaller creator sets, as they seem to be lacking in reviews!

Hello, I'd like to join the reviewers academy please. I'm hoping I can show love to a few of the smaller creator sets, as they seem to be lacking in reviews!

Welcome to the Reviewer's Academy, you now have access. :classic:

Hi all, for those of you who don't know I'm a very keen reviewer but I've never done a review on EB before and I want to do one, but before I proceed in doing so I need to learn tips from the professionals, and I'm very interested in the reviewers academy, but I want to know how the course works how to sign in etc. All help will be appreciated.

And here is the link to that topic. If you are interested in reviewing then you are encouraged to join. It's not a timed course, and you don't have to sign in to anything the forum becomes visible to you once you are given access.

Well, after some thought I'd like to join, I need better skills on photogrophy and the way I wright my reviews.

Hi, I'd like to join the Academy. I need some major help with taking better pictures and downsizing the length of the review itself. I have loads of complete sets and am definitely eager!

Well, after some thought I'd like to join, I need better skills on photogrophy and the way I wright my reviews.

Hi, I'd like to join the Academy. I need some major help with taking better pictures and downsizing the length of the review itself. I have loads of complete sets and am definitely eager!

You have both been added. Welcome to the Reviewers Academy. :classic: