MaximB

[MOC] Avendor. Adventurers' guild

Posted (edited)

(Afoland Castle Game. Meronia)

In Avendor, the capital of Meronia, there is an adventurers' guild. It exists to help adventurers so they don't have to find quests themselves. The guild receives requests for tasks, checks them for legality and complexity, and sets the reward price.
During the break between the king's errands, Gerard decided to visit the guild and take on the task.

Special thanks to my daughter for painting the tiles! 

53713237088_287fb6368f_b.jpg

More pictures:
53717908615_528c35c1fe_b.jpg

53717817044_b83f7a93d9_b.jpg

Edited by MaximB

Someone here doesn't seem in a hurry to go on a quest. :doh1:

I Can't remember if that reverse arch with tiles in it has been done before for a counter and the door behind the clerk, but it looks nice.
Is it all the tan tiles in the scene your daughter painted? If so, its a job well done

Good build. It mixes the tavern scene and a guild hall all in one. Great work with the bouncer.

On 5/12/2024 at 3:33 PM, GeoBrick said:

Someone here doesn't seem in a hurry to go on a quest. :doh1:

I Can't remember if that reverse arch with tiles in it has been done before for a counter and the door behind the clerk, but it looks nice.
Is it all the tan tiles in the scene your daughter painted? If so, its a job well done

He was celebrating completion  ))
Yep, she drew them all.
Thank you! I'm glad you liked! 

On 5/13/2024 at 3:59 PM, Feuer Zug said:

Good build. It mixes the tavern scene and a guild hall all in one. Great work with the bouncer.

Thank you! 

I love how lively you've made this with only a few figs, each one has a ton of soul and personality to them. The simulated wood carving on the front desk is pretty brilliant! You've created a scene that is both cozy and lively at the same time, and that's no small feat!

Oh I love that technique you've used for the relief on the door and counter!

On 5/27/2024 at 1:39 AM, Lyichir said:

Oh I love that technique you've used for the relief on the door and counter!

On 5/27/2024 at 11:09 PM, Autumn said:

Cool! The tiles look like official prints!

On 5/19/2024 at 10:28 PM, Space Coyote said:

I love how lively you've made this with only a few figs, each one has a ton of soul and personality to them. The simulated wood carving on the front desk is pretty brilliant! You've created a scene that is both cozy and lively at the same time, and that's no small feat!

Many thanks for all your comments!! I'm glad you liked it!

This is so awesome! I really like all the details on the walls and counter. Also big respects to your daughter for doing an excellent job on those Quest Parchments. Well Done.

That desk area reminds me rather strongly of the guild building in Goblin Slayer. Lovely scene, very well put together 

Splendid architecture and challenging construction technique starting from the desk with the upside-down arches! :wub:
Beautiful empathy with the expressiveness of the various characters! :excited:
Good job! :thumbup:

On 6/2/2024 at 2:13 PM, Gray Gear said:

This is so awesome! I really like all the details on the walls and counter. Also big respects to your daughter for doing an excellent job on those Quest Parchments. Well Done.

Thank you! 
She'll be pleased to hear it.

On 6/2/2024 at 4:41 PM, CastleRail said:

That desk area reminds me rather strongly of the guild building in Goblin Slayer. Lovely scene, very well put together 

Thanks! I was inspired by this anime too.

On 6/5/2024 at 10:13 PM, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Splendid architecture and challenging construction technique starting from the desk with the upside-down arches! :wub:
Beautiful empathy with the expressiveness of the various characters! :excited:
Good job! :thumbup:

Thank you! I'm pleased you like it.

@CastleRail I thought of goblin slayer too when looking at this MOC, but I wasn't sure if I should bring it up. Somehow there don't seem to be a lot of fans who MOC Anime related stuff. Or maybe I am not looking in the right places...

To anyone who likes Goblin Slayer I'd be really thankful if you'd check out my Goblin Slayer Figure 1:6 Scale MOC over in the Action figure Section :excited: