Are those tires new, or just a new color?

New colors apparently.

8 minutes ago, Jim said:

Are those tires new, or just a new color?

New colors apparently.

Looks like grey version of the Jeep tyres

Just now, Akbalder said:

On the bottom photos, the tires seem to have some kind of camber.

Indeed. But I do think it's due to the build, not the tires.

I was expecting something more like a front loader. The loading mechanism here seems very simple. The function to lift the cabin up looks interesting though.

6 minutes ago, Gumalca said:

I was expecting something more like a front loader. The loading mechanism here seems very simple. The function to lift the cabin up looks interesting though.

It would look great next to the Volvo ZEUX.

1 hour ago, JunkstyleGio said:

Is it a quad? Is it a (inter-planetairy) car?

I actuallt do not knw what to think of this.

( and the whole series..)

It is mainly a toy for boys or girls, space series obviously oriented for kids and it is okay. At least it is not another monster jam set. More serious sets will come in June-August waves.

3 minutes ago, Oh_Hi_Mao said:

At least it is not another monster jam set.

The grey tyres actually make me think of Monster Jam sets that could have used different colours; blue for Sudden Impact, for example.

1 hour ago, JunkstyleGio said:

Is it a quad? Is it a (inter-planetairy) car?

I actuallt do not knw what to think of this.

( and the whole series..)

It's Technic. And Space. That will probably enough to sell these sets :laugh:

I really like this cute Rover/Loader. Packed with 4 different functions. I don't get how the steering could be linked to the front liftarm with the axles for the cabin raising passing through. Maybe someone can find a solution. Of course I could wait for better quality images, but where's the challenge in that?
42178.io
42178.png

LEGO-Technic-42178-Weltraumradlader-LT78LEGO-Technic-42178-Weltraumradlader-LT78
LEGO-Technic-42178-Weltraumradlader-LT78LEGO-Technic-42178-Weltraumradlader-LT78

17 hours ago, Maaboo the Witch said:

I like that TLG is frequently using girls in its advertising now!

Well, as someone who works in education I have noticed that more and more girls are very responsable and boys (ok they both are young people about 18 years) are more iresponsable, more playable, they are genious when need to neglect obligations, some of them behave like they are feminazide, pretend as "ladies" (the ones who are overweight...), so to advertize with girls IMHO is very good.

On 12/1/2023 at 12:52 PM, Maaboo the Witch said:

I like that TLG is frequently using girls in its advertising now!

Absolutely. And also non-white folks. Took a long time to get there, but glad they have!

Having seen the rest of the 1H wave, I'm conclusively choosing this 🐕 as my favourite set so far. Sure, there's no B-model, but it has the right blend of nostalgia and innovation.

I guess you could say... it has The Right Stuff!

(gets pelted with fruit)

On 12/6/2023 at 2:25 PM, Maaboo the Witch said:

Having seen the rest of the 1H wave, I'm conclusively choosing this 🐕 as my favourite set so far. Sure, there's no B-model, but it has the right blend of nostalgia and innovation.

I guess you could say... it has The Right Stuff!

(gets pelted with fruit)

I think you should stick to your beliefs and not buy any more LEGO Technic sets until the B-models are back. Unless you want LEGO to win... Maybe it's time to switch to CREATOR or Dreamzzz. ;)

5 minutes ago, R0Sch said:

I think you should stick to your beliefs and not buy any more LEGO Technic sets until the B-models are back. Unless you want LEGO to win... Maybe it's time to switch to CREATOR or Dreamzzz. ;)

Nah, Animal Crossing.

I think I try to make seats for 2 minifigures... in the cockpit. And probably some kind of module to carry around. Maybe that new "fuel" ... combination of violet crystals and purple plants.

I returned to completing this model in Studio. It seems that it's also using the new lbg 45° knob gear as can be seen on the front box art.