On 12/17/2023 at 1:48 PM, Lego Tom said:

Fair enough.

As I stated, I would love to obtain a bunch of the new parts. New parts tend to stir creativity and often a solution to a problem. I hope LEGO incorporates them into several sets, thus making them more available.

You do know that individual parts appear on B&P and you can buy them without Bricklink resellers that part out sets, right? About 3 month after the set releases you can start searching for 6475314 on lego.com.

2 hours ago, R0Sch said:

You do know that individual parts appear on B&P and you can buy them without Bricklink resellers that part out sets, right? About 3 month after the set releases you can start searching for 6475314 on lego.com.

I know the Liebherr 13000 has been out for almost 6 months and the parts haven't shown up on the LEGO site yet.

31 minutes ago, Lego Tom said:

I know the Liebherr 13000 has been out for almost 6 months and the parts haven't shown up on the LEGO site yet.

They have been at Bricks&Pieces for at least something like a month now. 

24 minutes ago, howitzer said:

They have been at Bricks&Pieces for at least something like a month now. 

It is still location specific. In the US, we still do not have access to all the parts, particularly the new ones, from 42146.

8 minutes ago, Thirdwigg said:

It is still location specific. In the US, we still do not have access to all the parts, particularly the new ones, from 42146.

What he said. Just like we were behind others in getting the crane in the first place (as well as other LEGO sets), we still can't get the parts.

11 hours ago, R0Sch said:

You do know that individual parts appear on B&P and you can buy them without Bricklink resellers that part out sets, right?

Because B&P service is not available in every country, that is not perfect answer. South korea is one of that country which can't use B&P.

1 hour ago, msk6003 said:

Because B&P service is not available in every country, that is not perfect answer. South korea is one of that country which can't use B&P.

Yeah, B&P is pretty sporadic in its offerings both across the world and across time (parts come and go). The Liebherr parts are now pretty well available in Bricklink though.

6 hours ago, 2ndgen said:

Has anyone elses bricks and pieces say sold out to 90 percent of parts ?

That's because B&P is currently on Christmas vacation to catch up on all the orders.

Have we all made preparations for the big day boy and girls?! You know, (often times in the past anyway) boxing day, December 26th, when we get the first rumours and lists of the summer wave of boxed goods from Lego! Set expectations appropriately, forget all the things we've been asking for (they do listen to us but marketing and the higher ups pay their wages, not us!).

1 hour ago, allanp said:

Have we all made preparations for the big day boy and girls?! You know, (often times in the past anyway) boxing day, December 26th, when we get the first rumours and lists of the summer wave of boxed goods from Lego! Set expectations appropriately, forget all the things we've been asking for (they do listen to us but marketing and the higher ups pay their wages, not us!).

Of course! Yesterday I searched for last year's summer rumours, and it was on the 27th, so if it comes earlier, it would be greatly appreciated! :)

1 hour ago, Lego Tom said:

Again, we need a sarcasm font. One forum I frequent uses purple.

I think we already have an existing solution without reverting to color coding like Lego Designers. Just use one of these smileys: :sarcasm_hmpf::sarcasm_smug::sarcasm:

On 12/23/2023 at 4:27 AM, Jockos said:

Of course! Yesterday I searched for last year's summer rumours, and it was on the 27th, so if it comes earlier, it would be greatly appreciated! :)

It’s only a day away…..😁

I hope we get some info about 2024 summer sets this year... it seems to be a bit calm about leaks.

Just wait one month until the Nürnberg toy fair starts. Usually we get solid info about the summer wave there. Sadly the days are gone when TLG would allow photo and video recording.

6 hours ago, R0Sch said:

Just wait one month until the Nürnberg toy fair starts. Usually we get solid info about the summer wave there. Sadly the days are gone when TLG would allow photo and video recording.

Wasn´t it last year that they didn´t make any reveals there? So might be they just stopped doing so completely.

Yeah but we do get a set list with prelim prices and piece counts about now don't we? Are they coming out for the other themes yet?

hmm nothing on the usual reddit and insta channels. There is a list for Marvel Sets with set number and price... Lego is quiet this year 

The March sets are finally on lego.com including the incomplete part lists on B&P.