Last month was AquaJune (see alsothe group on flickr for more builds: http://www.flickr.com/groups/14858395@N21). 

It's a new theme month to builds some Aquazone MOCS, I posted two already, but maybe it's better to make a thread with all the builds.

Let's start with the original Aquanauts and Aquasharks builds:

53000067683_0e0e83d71d_b.jpg

Aquanauts - Crystal Discoverer 3 by Ids de Jong, on Flickr

52949880433_5fd3e264a6_b.jpg

Aquasharks - Shark Infiltrator by Ids de Jong, on Flickr

Then came the Aquaraiders, a mainly US Aquazone sub-theme with only a couple of sets and only one faction:

52993496694_c116922ab0_b.jpg

Aquaraiders - Crystal Scout by Ids de Jong, on Flickr

And last but not least, I made a Hydronauts and Stingrays build:

52980187891_9d525699a3_b.jpg

Hydronauts - Reef Explorer by Ids de Jong, on Flickr

52966043448_93a908012e_b.jpg

Stingrays - Reef Rebel by Ids de Jong, on Flickr

@sinister5988 Thanks for you comment in the other thread, I posted here all my Aquazone builds I made in June in one place.

Edited by the Inventor

There is a special place in my heart for Aquazone, two little impulse sets were my very first "proper" LEGO sets and I still have vivid memories of playing with them. These rather excellent builds certainly capture the look of the theme but also brings them up to date a little. Thanks for sharing them here :classic:

Aquajune is a great concept, I may have to try and participate next year!  

Newer version of Coral parts made Aquazone diorama more realistic!

I had a Neptune discovery lab and this kit has very little maritime parts... So, New jellyfish, coral, seaweeds is badly needed for maritime place

yellow submarine looks good, especially that cockpit. I had seen it in space-blacktron serise and still think it is good to these days' sets too. good works

Edited by Third Navigator
miss

This is REALLY cool, Aquazone was also some of my earliest Lego...before it came out I liked Blacktron II, so I was instantly grabbed by that first model that borrows heavily from their cockpit designs. It seems of-the-time and even more plausible that it had been an Aquanaut sub designed back then. Even the basic designs have this authenticity. They all fit in as sets -even bizarrely into unoccupied roles/price brackets in the themes. Aside from the HUGE upgrade terrain/fauna/wildlife, which is simply too good to have happened

I was never a huge fan of the Aquaraiders or Hydronauts, but those two little sets are pretty awesome. The Aquanauts cockpit is pretty cool too, reminds me of a throwback to Futuron or something.

I don't mind the others, but they're kinda similar to existing sets. Nonetheless, I like them all.

Edited by Doddsino

On 7/7/2023 at 2:55 PM, royalstick said:

Newer version of Coral parts made Aquazone diorama more realistic!

So true :) Those new pieces couldn't have been a better present to all fans of the old deep sea based Lego themes :pir-love:

Love the original Aquazone theme!  This and Ice Planet 2002 were I think the two themes of my childhood I and my brother had all the sets between us.

These MOCs are an excellent slice of nostalgia for me. :wub:  I'll have to plan a little bit for an AquaJune next year!

Very nice. I love the sets too and have bought 2 little ones for my underwater display.