Spud The Viking

[GoC] Arlinsport Factory

The goods and produce of the settlement of Arlinsport are now protected by the new factory. This warehouse is walled and has several large naval guns to ward off thieves and invaders alike.

After entering the large entrance tower, there is a large plaza for storage and drills, with a warehouse and barracks beside.

A young private by the name of Matthew, off duty, delivers a letter. Meanwhile, the factory's cook Jock eyes up a chicken to cook for dinner. Edward rather smugly keeps watch.

52396854432_d4a2981953_c.jpg

Edited by Spud The Viking

I really like this moc :pir-wub: The angle of the buildings draws me into the scene and it really comes to life! There are some great details like the cannon overseeing the ocean, the cannonballs, the barrel palm tree and the little table with the food and wine and the mouse that is approaching the cheese. I fear for the chicken since the chef seems to have a plan... :pir-grin:

Nice work creating an immersive scene that gives of a much larger atmosphere than the actual footprint. I think the rendered sea and sky probably really help as well. It's a style I'd like to try more of myself. Before I thumbs up for GoC, which task are you submitting it towards? Edit: Nevermind! I saw you posted in the GoC thread!! :thumbup: from me!

Edit2: Now licensed for Corrington

Like Ayrlego said, it is super immersive - nice work with that background image. I really like your brickbuilt windows and all of the textured masonry - great job!

:thumbup: from me for GoC

It's a beautiful diorama. I like the different buildings placed at angles. The background with the sea fits perfectly.

Greatjob! I can almost hear the seagulls and a small breeze in my hair as I watch , really nicely done.

20 hours ago, Yperio_Bricks said:

I really like this moc :pir-wub: The angle of the buildings draws me into the scene and it really comes to life! There are some great details like the cannon overseeing the ocean, the cannonballs, the barrel palm tree and the little table with the food and wine and the mouse that is approaching the cheese. I fear for the chicken since the chef seems to have a plan... :pir-grin:

Thank you! His plan is supper! :pir-laugh:

19 hours ago, Justsomebrix said:

One of your best mocs so far! Beautiful!

Thank you!

17 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

Nice work creating an immersive scene that gives of a much larger atmosphere than the actual footprint. I think the rendered sea and sky probably really help as well. It's a style I'd like to try more of myself. Before I thumbs up for GoC, which task are you submitting it towards? Edit: Nevermind! I saw you posted in the GoC thread!! :thumbup: from me!

Edit2: Now licensed for Corrington

Thank you! I wasn't going to add a background but I wanted to make it more immersive.

12 hours ago, evancelt said:

Like Ayrlego said, it is super immersive - nice work with that background image. I really like your brickbuilt windows and all of the textured masonry - great job!

:thumbup: from me for GoC

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Fraunces said:

Greatjob! I can almost hear the seagulls and a small breeze in my hair as I watch , really nicely done.

Thank you! Glad it's immersive!

As others have said already, a very immersive build! The angled doors and the detailed courtyard along with the brick built cannon and carriage. Great photography and a :thumbup: from me!

A very lovely scene (which the background sets off nicely) and a great photo.  I keep coming back to the brick work - i appreciate the effort you put in and it pays off..

On 10/1/2022 at 11:58 PM, Yperio_Bricks said:

I really like this moc :pir-wub: The angle of the buildings draws me into the scene and it really comes to life! There are some great details ...

x2

On 10/3/2022 at 6:27 AM, LM71Blackbird said:

As others have said already, a very immersive build! The angled doors and the detailed courtyard along with the brick built cannon and carriage. Great photography and a :thumbup: from me!

On 10/3/2022 at 8:21 AM, Thomas Waagenaar said:

Lovely façade! I really like that it's on an "off angle"!

On 10/3/2022 at 2:04 PM, Kwatchi said:

A very lovely scene (which the background sets off nicely) and a great photo.  I keep coming back to the brick work - i appreciate the effort you put in and it pays off..

On 10/5/2022 at 10:35 AM, blackdeathgr said:

x2

21 hours ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Beautiful architecture, I especially like the windows with the two panels on top of each other! :thumbup:

Thank you all!

Extra effort is always worth it - it's just extra effort to take apart! :pir-grin: