51 minutes ago, Jundis said:

Stonewars and CheckBricks just updated their list and added a "42162 Bugatti Bolide Agile Blue" for a release in 6/2023 with 905 pieces. So we likely get a recouloring of the 42151.

This year is getting worse and worse.

2 hours ago, johnnytifosi said:

This year is getting worse and worse.

I don't complain anymore and see it in the following way: Ignore the fast stuff (cars/bikes/whatever) but embrace the new parts they bring (and it's a LOT this year!) and we are left with a very nice list:

42147    Dump Truck      
42148    Snow Groomer      
42152    Fire Fighter Aircraft 
42157    Skidder John Deere 948L-II       
42158    NASA Perseverance Mars Rover     
42159    18+ IP Vehicle  
42146    [Liebherr LR 13000]

Edit: Sry messed up the post multiple times!

Edited by Jundis

In October I propose to release new version 42153 NASCAR Next Gen Chevrolet Camaro with mirror colors (red panels on the left, blue panels on the right). Maybe we will see a wave of new sets soon, which include only one car in several/dozen color versions, including 2 shades of yellow and at least 4 blue. In addition, stamp 18+ on box and RRP +30%.

1 minute ago, artemisovsky said:

In October I propose to release new version 42153 NASCAR Next Gen Chevrolet Camaro with mirror colors (red panels on the left, blue panels on the right). Maybe we will see a wave of new sets soon, which include only one car in several/dozen color versions, including 2 shades of yellow and at least 4 blue. In addition, stamp 18+ on box and RRP +30%.

I remember so many people complaining about x, y or z sets because of their color choice, and was requesting TLG to release them with other color options. We saw a few attempts with the Fiat 500 and the racing stripes of the Camaro, now this Bugatti, and then people will complain why anything is being released with a color choice? This doesn't steal a design, production slot or whatever from anything else, why can't we be happy to see a little experimenting? 

8 minutes ago, kbalage said:

why can't we be happy to see a little experimenting?

Because this is the Technic section of Eurobricks, where anything TLG does will be complained about by someone.

8 minutes ago, kbalage said:

I remember so many people complaining about x, y or z sets because of their color choice, and was requesting TLG to release them with other color options. We saw a few attempts with the Fiat 500 and the racing stripes of the Camaro, now this Bugatti, and then people will complain why anything is being released with a color choice? This doesn't steal a design, production slot or whatever from anything else, why can't we be happy to see a little experimenting? 

It makes sense in that respect. However, I would prefer a variety of vehicle types rather than cars in different colors. Thanks for showing a other point of view.

What about 42146 Liebherr? No Control+ Set for 2023 first half as usual, no regular 2023 Control+ summer flagship set. Lego seems to have a massive C+ problem. 

Edited by Timorzelorzworz

Hmm, that's interesting, the Bolide is a nice and cheap parts pack, so may be useful in another color.

1 hour ago, kbalage said:

I wonder if "agile blue" means dark azure or regular blue in LEGO form.

Good question, although my first thought was dark blue, because the Ford GT has many similar parts so that's something they already have. Though the utility of such releases could be to increase the parts availability in different colors. But all kinds of blue are welcome :)

10 minutes ago, LvdH said:

This is what “agile blue” looks like.

https://s1.cdn.autoevolution.com/images/news/this-stunning-bugatti-chiron-super-sport-in-agile-blue-will-make-you-drool-191878_1.jpg

I’m guessing the LEGO version will be dark azure because this looks more bright and the McLaren Senna already came in normal blue.

I also thought that based on the Technic Chiron, bud the Speed Champions Chiron used regular blue so...:) We'll see. Dark azure would be more authentic for sure. 

1 hour ago, Timorzelorzworz said:

What about 42146 Liebherr? No Control+ Set for 2023 first half as usual, no regular 2023 Control+ summer flagship set. Lego seems to have a massive C+ problem. 

The rumored Liehberr will be Control+ I guess, and also the Audi based on the price / piece count. 

5 hours ago, Jundis said:

Stonewars and CheckBricks just updated their list and added a "42162 Bugatti Bolide Agile Blue" for a release in 6/2023 with 905 pieces. So we likely get a recouloring of the 42151.

This possibly means we will get the new panels in 2 shades of blue. That set is a great parts pack. Especially for body panels. Im not sure why so many people are upset about this release.

2 hours ago, Timorzelorzworz said:

Lego seems to have a massive C+ problem. 

I work in the tech industry and in my experience and there is still a pretty big shortage of both components and competent developers. I wouldn't be suprised if they are delaying releasing more c+ sets until they have proper stock of the module and also retire a few more as until recently they had 5 on sale that were constantly in and out of stock.

Anyone know what 88019 might be? It pops up if you search for it in structions, but without image or instructions available. Other sets in that area are various C+ stuff, curious what this could be..
Inspecting the data from the server, it seems it will come May, contain 1 piece, and not be battery operated or have blinking lights (so probably not a new hub, maybe new motor or sensor?)
image.png.79f05dbc9094c586c387f420061e4ab9.png

1 hour ago, barberminged said:

Anyone know what 88019 might be? It pops up if you search for it in structions, but without image or instructions available. Other sets in that area are various C+ stuff, curious what this could be..
Inspecting the data from the server, it seems it will come May, contain 1 piece, and not be battery operated or have blinking lights (so probably not a new hub, maybe new motor or sensor?)
image.png.79f05dbc9094c586c387f420061e4ab9.png

That would make sense considering the number. However, the measurements don't really make sense for a motor, unless that's for packaging or something else.

12 minutes ago, Kyozer said:

That would make sense considering the number. However, the measurements don't really make sense for a motor, unless that's for packaging or something else.

Yeah, thats what im thinking too. Since this is a set, it must be for the packaging and not the piece inside.. :)

3 hours ago, barberminged said:

Interesting! I just checked a few items, and the numbers before that are assigned to PU motors and hubs. Specifically 88017 and 88018 are the angular XL and L motors respectively. So hopefully it's something related to PU. But the sizes indeed don't make sense for a motor, not even a hub, it's something like 10 x 11 x 6.5 studs. Maybe a Remote Controller :))))))))) Nah, it can't be.. Just speculating.. But great that the release date is not that far.

@barberminged what makes you think this is a set and not a part?

Some sets releasing in June not in August.
42157 John Deere 948L-II Skidder (11+, 1492 pieces, around €189.99)
42158 NASA Mars Rover Perseverance (10+, 1132 pieces)

42162 Bugatti Bolide Agile Blue (9+, 905 pieces)

(the other sets are releasing in august)

Edited by Lego_Minecraft_Goat
I forgot

16 minutes ago, Lego_Minecraft_Goat said:

around €189.99

Source? ;-)

I hope it's more in the area of the 42128 with 150...170 €

30 minutes ago, gyenesvi said:

The fact that i found it by searching for building instructions, it has a productnumber 88019 (close to the other C+/PU "sets"), and in the JSON data the server returns, it says "piece_count: 1" :)

Here is the description (in french) of the John Deere 948L-II Skidder:

Offrez aux fans de John Deere une expérience inoubliable et invitez-les à recréer tous les détails de l’un des plus gros engins du célèbre constructeur. Les enfants de 11 ans et plus passionnés par l’ingénierie et l’agriculture vont adorer découvrir les nombreuses fonctions authentiques de La débardeuse John Deere 948L-II LEGO® Technic (42157) dont la direction, les 4 roues motrices et un moteur qui tourne. Ils observeront également les fonctions pneumatiques qui, comme sur la véritable débardeuse, actionnent les 3 mouvements de la pince, la lame et le siège tournant. L’application LEGO Builder propose une expérience de construction intuitive : les enfants peuvent zoomer, faire pivoter les modèles en 3D, sauvegarder leurs sets et suivre leur progression. Ce set de construction LEGO® Technic mesure plus de 21 cm de haut, 53 cm de long et 19 cm de large -

54 minutes ago, gyenesvi said:

Interesting! I just checked a few items, and the numbers before that are assigned to PU motors and hubs. Specifically 88017 and 88018 are the angular XL and L motors respectively. So hopefully it's something related to PU. But the sizes indeed don't make sense for a motor, not even a hub, it's something like 10 x 11 x 6.5 studs. Maybe a Remote Controller :))))))))) Nah, it can't be.. Just speculating.. But great that the release date is not that far.

If we assume that the dimensions are based on the box, I suppose it would make sense for that to be the small angular motor? It would be a great motor to have more widely available!

17 minutes ago, Akbalder said:

Here is the description (in french) of the John Deere 948L-II Skidder:

So, 4WD, fake engine, steering, four pneumatic functions, and a rotating seat.  Sounds nice!  I’d be curious if it has a motorized compressor or just a hand pump.  

The price seems a bit steep for what it is, but I’ll reserve final judgement for official reveal.  I’m 50/50 right now.

19 minutes ago, dhc6twinotter said:

So, 4WD, fake engine, steering, four pneumatic functions, and a rotating seat.  Sounds nice!  I’d be curious if it has a motorized compressor or just a hand pump.  

The price seems a bit steep for what it is, but I’ll reserve final judgement for official reveal.  I’m 50/50 right now.

I suppose it will be motorized, hence the steep price