MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2023 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

I actually don't mind the new Luke and Leia. I'll probably use the parts for other Endor Rebels. Both of these dioramas are really good, and I think the Throne Room will replace my Black Series Luke and Vader duel as the centerpiece of my collection.

35 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Friendly reminder: Today is International Fact-Checking Day, so beware fake leaks! 

Already seen a few floating around out there, kinda easy to forget when it lands on a weekend! The timing is quite painful with the hope of real leaks!

10 hours ago, MBricks said:

I don't follow the vintage collection at all, are the ships generally to scale with the figures? if so, that thing is going to be gigantic. 

Haslab projects have previous for being on the larger side. Video review of the Haslab Sentinal here. I imagine that they would have to cut the size of the ghost a bit, but it'll definitely be on the larger side.

18 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

We're getting the largest non-UCS/MBS SW location set ever this summer, so I don't think they did.

17 hours ago, Flawless Cowboy said:

The only location sets that can equal or improve upon the level of detail of the diorama sets are MBS sets, which I also desperately want, and can’t believe we haven’t gotten since the Cantina in 2020. Lego’s non-adult location sets have been very few and far in between but they usually don’t look that visually impressive to me. Hopefully Yavin IV impresses. 

I actually mean more normal sets, even smaller ones. Like the carbon freezing chamber, duel on Naboo or a bit bigger, like the 2020 Final Duel set or Palpatine's arrest. You know, sets that won't need you to break the bank.

And I can't stop thinking about the possibility of sets like the OG final duel sets, Jedi defense or those appendices to the first version of Jabba's palace. Lego is still making such small sets, like the Guardians of the Galaxy headquarters (76253). 

But I'm verging into wishlisting territory. I'm not particularly looking forward to the Yavin IV base but I'm trying to keep an open mind about it.

I hate April fools, it's so stupid. If this is a joke...it's not particularly amusing to me.

Edited by Fulcrumfan91

Promobricks posted that 75354 was a Republic Gunship with Padme, Palpatine, Fox and 2 Shock Troopers saying "this is not a joke."

That's such a mean april fools joke. That makes me sad.

4 minutes ago, Fulcrumfan91 said:

I hate April fools, it's so stupid. If this is a joke...it's not particularly amusing to me.

They also said that the swamp speeder would have Vaughn and 3x 332nd Troopers. It's a joke. A very cruel and mean joke.

Has promobricks did such jokes before? If not,maybe it’s not a joke then?

Even if it's not a joke it's soooooooooooooo mean to do it on april's fools just to mess with us. Have mercy

2 minutes ago, Fulcrumfan91 said:

I think the issue here is they're treating it seriously and saying "it's not a joke". 

Yeah I think that’s taking it a bit far but whatever April fools is a thing and as long as you ground yourself it’s not horrible they post that kind of stuff

The SERIOUS issue is that now if there is a Gunship this year, nobody is gonna believe any of the leaks until it's officially revealed lol.

In the very small chance that this is not a fake news April fools day joke.

Those 3 sets are all timers and would instantly become classics.

But since it’s April Fools Day we have like a 98% chance of this being fake news and honestly it’s a dumb joke. 

Whatever, setting aside my general disdain for April Fools, I dont like when ppl egg you on just to get a bigger reaction out of you afterwards. To me it's malicious. 

I would like this Ghost to happen. Im dissapointed that in swamp speeder are 332nd clones but vaughn is ok. These 2 seems real but ucs venator and republic gunship no for me. Maybe 50% of this is real and 50% joke?

Just now, omegabadbatch said:

I would like this Ghost to happen. Im dissapointed that in swamp speeder are 332nd clones but vaughn is ok. These 2 seems real but ucs venator and republic gunship no for me. Maybe 50% of this is real and 50% joke?

I actually wouldn't be surpised if something about these leaks was real and after the fact they'll be like "No no it was all a joke BUT the Gunship/332ndClones/Ghost/Whatever actually is coming lol"