BillytheKid

Show Your Army, Navy, and Collection Display

To me, his usefullness is the podracer set is non existant, so I just use him as a Rodian Youngling.

Huh?

I like Wald. Finally a sympathetic Rodian. And it's always good to see a light side minded alien without any evil scheme in the SW universe. Jar Jar was just a step over the line - a big one, yes. :grin:

Huh?

I like Wald. Finally a sympathetic Rodian.

Out of the whole 3 rodians in the series (Wald, Occando, and Greedo) :tongue:.

Hello,

I've been MOCing for 3 years now. And it' been a while I wanted to do a video with all my UCS models, whatever they are sets or MOCs.

So, yesterday, I did it.

With that vid, in 20 minutes, you get a summary of 3 years of work, 22 models and more than 45,000 Lego parts.

Some pics on my FlickR :

Enjoy !

Edited by Anio

Hello,

Enjoy !

Nice garden!!

A lovely collection Anio :wub: (understatement). And congratulations on the title :thumbup:

Thats a great collection Anio.

After really looking at the Ties. I'm not a big fan of the solar panels. But everything else is just outstanding.

if we're including official sets then i need to spend a few days building and take a new picture.

Superb collection Anio! Actually, that doesn’t really do it justice, but I’m kind of lost for suitable words. Your Venator & Executor are both beautiful :wub: ; it’s great to see them in the same photo as the UCS Falcon as I can now visualise how big they are!

Have you modified any of the standard UCS sets?

Thanks everyone !

And congratulations on the title :thumbup:

Well, If you say so...

I can read English and understand what means "(Anio) Rides with Sebulba".

However, I do not really get what this tittle mean.

Have you modified any of the standard UCS sets?

No. Official sets are not modified.

Now that is truly a one-of-a-kind and very impressive collection Anio, even more impressive than the 'normal' collecting of LSW stuff since this entails hardwork and talent, which you've clearly devoted into making these fantastic UCS creations. :thumbup:

Thanks everyone !

Well, If you say so...

I can read English and understand what means "(Anio) Rides with Sebulba".

However, I do not really get what this tittle mean.

No. Official sets are not modified.

The title is just referring to your excellent job on Sebulba's pod racer.

Anio, just watched that video, very impressive. What does that Venator weigh?! It, among others looks like a chore to move it. Also, I'm not so familiar with UCS sets, which ones are yours and which are official, I know some, but not all. You truly are a great builder, this video proves it. Your knowledge of SW vehicles and your attention to detail is bar none. If Lego ever gets wind of this video and does not hire you, I'd be shocked.

My favorite part of the whole video was the highlight for 10179 and 10221.

Opps, I don't think you noticed that the SSD is one of Anio's stunning MOC's and not the up and comming 10221 set. :wink:

I pulled my minifig collection out of the cupboard as I started doing some sorting with new additions, I took a couple of pics, I have more ewoks, gungans and snowtroopers coming, with more Scout Troopers to be ordered later. I have a Republic Frigate in transit,so no doubt will want more Wolfpack Clones once I see them. Some more Magnaguards and Geonosians would be cool too but they aren't a priority. I'm not too fussed on the Mandalorians, I only got them due to a deal I got on eBay.

collection1.jpg

collection2.jpg

EDIT: I didn't include my bomb squad and horn trooper armies, but they are in the shoebox you can barely seen in one of the pics. I already posted pics of those previously anyway

Edited by TheDarkness

Nice looking collection TheDarkness. I would have like to have seen them setup but I can wait till you get all your extras arrive. :classic:

Edit:23 August

Some figs I had ordered arrived today! I am now ready for a new army pic, as I have finally filled 5 XL base plates. Next clone update will be after the new BP in the new year now, so I hope you enjoy these.

ca01.jpg

Pilots and Commanders.

ca02.jpg

Shadow ARF and Wolfpack Clones.

ca03.jpg

Some figs I had ordered arrived today! I am now ready for a new army pic, as I have finally filled 5 XL base plates. Next clone update will be after the new BP in the new year now, so I hope you enjoy these.

Whoa, that is quite an army. What is it like 976? I enjoyed seeing this default_classic.gif