Sign in to follow this  
omnihash_cz

[SR-FB] - Hilto, al-Obeidi village

Every flourishing town needs its backyard providing the food and other necessities. Couple miles upstream by the Green creek lies a the one feeding the Hilto. Small hill provides a good enough location for defence and as a bonus great view to the lake.

Food itself is not a big concern for the town yet, as the island waters are rich on fish shoals and crabs but the growing industry needs some raw materials to work with. After couple mishaps with the varieties from Mokolei villagers gave up for a while and purchased the seedlings of the most popular strains in Prio sea and they finally started to spur. Fruit orchards are almost ready to ripe too. The fruit will add nice touch to available food palette and when fully grown they can be added to shisha tobacco for flavours. The future is bright on Sabre island!

51711446121_f92564f288_o.png

51710664282_108d8249a0_o.png51712321060_44d637f13c_o.png

51712323585_7906ce5006_o.png

The town itself consist of couple cottages and sheds around small square dominated by the mosque of Eternal Flame and the home of mayor / local headquarters of the tobacco company. Couple levies and little more digging created a moat around the village to ease villagers ease with irrigation of ever hungry tobacco crops.

51711436491_774c20376f_o.png

51716348359_45a25575ac_o.png

51715684501_0364f287f8_o.png

51714886907_94916e8d2d_o.png

Edited by omnihash_cz

This is a great micro build! :pir-huzzah2: Very beautiful, varied landscape and houses. The story is interesting and informative.

Great job! So many cool tree techniques and the lake/town fit together really naturally.

Ah, so nice!  I love huge micro builds, especially when they are so very well done! :pir-sweet:  The layout of your buildings is great, and there's an awesome variety of plants and trees and elevation in the landscape, and altogether it makes for a really excellent build.  Great job, mate! :thumbup:

Thanks guys, I am pleased with the result too, specially for my first real microbuild.

One question though - how do I license  a micro build, are the same rules applied as for regular one? 

Edited by omnihash_cz