The Crumbling Bridge

Last November I built a MOC in which two weird guys lived 30 feet in the air in minimal but cozy stilts. It was called Stilt Houses precisely. In the diorama there was also an off-road vehicle for which I wanted to build a small dedicated setting.
Recently I came up with the idea of creating an ironic scene with some building techniques that I had never used, such as the rocks made of many dark bluish gray slopes and inverted slopes. 
The diorama is quite small but cute, and it manages to get a smile, in this period there is a need… 
It is mainly composed of three parts: two rocky blocks covered with shrubs and a crumbling bridge that joins them. In the middle the all-terrain vehicle is crossing the bridge escaping from the hungry bear to take shelter on the stilts. 

Hope you like it!

50866495292_416ff844a3_b.jpg

IMG_3934_2500.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!

On 2/13/2021 at 11:57 AM, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Beautiful as ever, it looks like a scene from Yellowstone Park! :wub:

thank you very much my friend, very appreciated! :pir_laugh2:

12 hours ago, kieran said:

Incredible, looks great 

What a fantastic MOC! The detail on that 4x4 is just superb as is the whole diorama.

Just curious, how did you make the underpinnings of the bridge? 

Big fan of your MOCs for a while now. I especially love the contrast of the autumn leaves and the big black bear. Excellent details overall and on the 4x4. 

On 2/18/2021 at 11:26 AM, Lucarex said:

What a fantastic MOC! The detail on that 4x4 is just superb as is the whole diorama.
Just curious, how did you make the underpinnings of the bridge? 

Thank you very much @Lucarex, glad you like the diorama:classic:
About the underpinnings of the bridge, the tiles and plates rest on two black strings, and the bridge is stable enough to bear the vehicle.

6 hours ago, ark0 said:

Big fan of your MOCs for a while now. I especially love the contrast of the autumn leaves and the big black bear. Excellent details overall and on the 4x4. 

Thank you very much, very appreciated your support @ark0 :sweet:

I don't think anyone's mentioned it yet, but I'm impressed with the way you've incorporated the vintage Shell brick - it's not often you see the old printed and embossed bricks getting their day in the sun in MOCs. I've also never seen the use of cleavers as wing mirrors before, and it looks fantastic.

On 2/20/2021 at 10:32 PM, Alexandrina said:

I don't think anyone's mentioned it yet, but I'm impressed with the way you've incorporated the vintage Shell brick - it's not often you see the old printed and embossed bricks getting their day in the sun in MOCs. I've also never seen the use of cleavers as wing mirrors before, and it looks fantastic.

Thanks @Alexandrina for mentioning that little old brick, I like that detail too. And even the cleavers match well with the vehicle :)

The all-terrain vehicle is a stunning build. You've got everything needed except the kitchen sink. The dead tree in the diorama is well done and I think it would be funnier if they were retreating from the skunk, rather than the bear.

21 hours ago, Feuer Zug said:

The all-terrain vehicle is a stunning build. You've got everything needed except the kitchen sink. The dead tree in the diorama is well done and I think it would be funnier if they were retreating from the skunk, rather than the bear.

Thanks @Feuer Zug... and yes it'd be funnier :grin::grin::grin:

Beautiful! I love how there is no wasted space on the ATV. 

Are those Minecraft faces used for boots?

On 3/8/2021 at 7:51 PM, caiman0637 said:

Amazing MOC, I love the use of hook hands!

Thanks! Glad you like that detail :bonaparte:

4 hours ago, John Cromwell said:

Beautiful! I love how there is no wasted space on the ATV. 

Are those Minecraft faces used for boots?

Thank you very much!
Yes, Minecraft ;)