Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 minute ago, Brickroll said:

I’m not sure I can say the name here, but it certainly does mean the retailers have this stuff.

So all we need is one of them jumping the gun a bit :excited:

We heard that retailers are allowed to show the pics tomorrow. There are already some shops who put the article sites online, but without pics. So we 95% will have the pics tomorrow. 
We don’t know if Lego officially reveals the sets. Most likely the pics will show up at the retailers websites like with the city, Ninjago and so on sets. 🙂

- Promobricks

25 minutes ago, Donkeypunch said:

How do we know 100% it’s the 11th

17 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

We don't know 100%, not if Lego doesn't announce that themselves. 

It's a rumour. Promobricks, one of the most reliable sources, have said that tomorrow the embargo for set pictures will be lifted.

Does that mean the set pictures will be found or shown? No. But it seems after the 11th according to Promobricks retailers or sites will be able to pull them so it could be at any point

6 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

We heard that retailers are allowed to show the pics tomorrow. There are already some shops who put the article sites online, but without pics. So we 95% will have the pics tomorrow. 
We don’t know if Lego officially reveals the sets. Most likely the pics will show up at the retailers websites like with the city, Ninjago and so on sets. 🙂

- Promobricks

95% is good enough for me :shrug_oh_well:

Huge thanks for writing to them!

Marvel released some new character posters for Black Widow, giving us our best look at the costumes for some of these characters. Melina's outfit seems to be exactly the same as Nat's so it'll be very easy to make/update a custom figure of her (personally using the Enix torso atm).

11 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Marvel released some new character posters for Black Widow, giving us our best look at the costumes for some of these characters. Melina's outfit seems to be exactly the same as Nat's so it'll be very easy to make/update a custom figure of her (personally using the Enix torso atm).

Harbour's beard and Taskmaster's suit are filling me with joy like nothing else!!

I hope you guys are right. Promobricks also released the rumors for the Black Panther helmet mold. I hope this isn't one of those cases.

1 minute ago, Moon_Knight said:

I hope you guys are right. Promobricks also released the rumors for the Black Panther helmet mold. I hope this isn't one of those cases.

They didn't. 

13 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

They didn't. 

Huh. I wonder who it was. You seem pretty damn sure that tomorrow's the day.

I'm excited for a reveal but if it doesn't happen tomorrow I'll be fine. I'm pretty sure I'm going to purchase all the sets anyways lol

Yo yo yo grainy pics on insta and the Final Battle Wanda looks amazing. She's got a BUNCH of chaos magic effect pieces. 

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I see a bald Thanos 

I see a concerning shadow at the top that looks like a stud. Maybe this is just me but I'd hope they'd just do a smooth head mold. Also the Sanctuary looks cool, might have to grab that too. I feel like the box art for Final Battle is overcompensating for what looks like a pretty crappy build tho. 

Just now, hondohnaka said:

I see a concerning shadow at the top that looks like a stud. Maybe this is just me but I'd hope they'd just do a smooth head mold. Also the Sanctuary looks cool, might have to grab that too. I feel like the box art for Final Battle is overcompensating for what looks like a pretty crappy build tho. 

That's not the sanctuary. It's the Black Panther ship set with Shuri.

So far things look good. That hydra agent has a gray robber cap lol. The iron monger looks massive, but I think that was expected. It wasn't going to be size accurate

so the final battle actually looks better than I thought 😳 the compound build is wayy bigger than we all assumed. Also that iron monger set is a thing of beauty 

Final battle build looks noice, I gotta say. Looks a teensy but bigger than the last one, and the van is great.

2 minutes ago, Leggomyleggo said:

That's not the sanctuary. It's the Black Panther ship set with Shuri.

So far things look good. That hydra agent has a gray robber cap lol. The iron monger looks massive, but I think that was expected. It wasn't going to be size accurate

Ah I see. Even better. I hope this means we'll get Benatar pics soon because that's the only set this wave I care about. 

1 minute ago, Internet Ham said:

I’ve been following this offline for the last couple of weeks, where are you guys viewing these leaks? 

A hashtag on Instagram that rhymes with MegoMeaks

Crickey, how come the picture quality is still this pathetic in 2021 where everyone and their great-grandmother have a smartphone in their possession :laugh: I like what I’m seeing, which isn’t much :tongue:

AAUGH!

Okay, they're grainy as all hell, but still :grin:
Thanos looks promising! Indeed a stud seems visible on his head, but I'm alright with that.
His arms look ridiculously muscular compared to the rest, though :laugh: but that may be because of the image quality.

Iron Monger's helmet looks interesting as well! 
I can't make out much else on the other pictures, mainly because of the yellow sticker.
Someone mentioned the Sanctuary II but I can't see that one at all? Just Iron Monger Set, Final Battle Set, Dragon Flyer and Cap's 4+ set..

Regards,
Mitch

Pics have leaked and they are super poor quality. Can’t really make out much on them. Thanos has a stud on bald head, kinda dissapointed by it. Other than that we need better pics to something else.