Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

For a reveal season we only have today and tomorrow before April is over... I hope we get the Marvel set images soon, I'd rather not have the figures leak slowly one by one. The wait has been ridiculous and the only official summer reveals have been Harry Potter and Vidyo, at least the other themes had set leaks though... 

1 hour ago, Scarilian said:

For a reveal season we only have today and tomorrow before April is over... I hope we get the Marvel set images soon, I'd rather not have the figures leak slowly one by one. The wait has been ridiculous and the only official summer reveals have been Harry Potter and Vidyo, at least the other themes had set leaks though... 

Depends on what part of the world you are in tomorrow is only the 29th here.  But who knows May might have some big reveals.  

I need this minifigure. Hahahahaha I think other than Sam Flynn this could work too, anyone can try this please? 

2 hours ago, zoth33 said:

Depends on what part of the world you are in tomorrow is only the 29th here.  But who knows May might have some big reveals.  

They usually reveal sets according to CET, which means we for April we have today and tomorrow.

Okay, you guys inspired me to create a better purist custom Thor minifig :grin:
So, quick question: what color do you think his Endgame torso is/will be, in the leaked picture?
'Cause it looks black, mostly, like the IW minifig, but it might also be dark gray...?

Regards,
Mitch

Edited by CF Mitch

16 minutes ago, CF Mitch said:

So, quick question: what color do you think his Endgame torso is/will be, in the leaked picture?
'Cause it looks black, mostly, like the IW minifig, but it might also be dark gray...?

Regards,
Mitch

Pretty sure it's black since, on another pic, we can see he's got gunmetal arms and the torso is way darker than his arms, it's black

22 minutes ago, CF Mitch said:

Regards,
Mitch

Definitely black.

26 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

Pretty sure it's black since, on another pic, we can see he's got gunmetal arms and the torso is way darker than his arms, it's black

21 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Definitely black.

Black it is, thanks guys!
Guess I won't have to Bricklink the IW minifig then :innocent:

Regards,
Mitch

15 hours ago, TobyAis said:

Yep, custom cape

IMG_20210422_144038.jpg

Also made an Endgame Thor with the knockoff beard piece

This looks amazing!!!!!!!!

15 hours ago, Wonkyeye1 said:

Haven't seen anyone mention it but I really like the legs from the Rogue One Imperial ground crew figures for Thor. I find the printing matches up quite nicely to his new costumes, particularly his Infinity War look.

image.png.9b18e56f27e235f4f214e58e1f248ef4.png

Totally agree! This looks perfect!

13 hours ago, ood0 said:

It's not remotely the right colour, and besides the Imp figure has a pointed tail mold, which is much closer.

Oh really? How odd. I always thought nightcrawler was a shade of nougat all these years reading x-men comics.

*facepalm

12 hours ago, zoth33 said:

Mmmm seems like the sneakers are the reveal fro today. Would lego reveal two themes in one day?

the sneakers are clothing though so maybe we will get another reveal today. 

Sigh...tired of this waiting now.

Edited by BusterNut31

Can't see them revealing anything today from Lego themselves with just revealing the new Adidas collection, they don't usually reveal two new "products" in one day.

5 minutes ago, Unknown Jedi Master said:

I need those set pictures before Saturday so I can know how much Star Wars I can afford. When does the so called “reveal window” for today close? 

We don't usually get anything from Lego offical after 10am CST or 3pm GMT

Either we’ll get the reveal tomorrow or after May the 4th is over, because I don’t see Lego/Disney wanting Marvel to take the attention away when they want Star Wars at the forefront. I’m just dying to see those sets at this point. No offense to Vidiyo and Adidas fans, but I could not care less about either and that’s all we’ve heard about this week.

Urgh do none of the leakers have any knowledge or info of when it will be revealed?!??

The “april reveal” stage should never have been mentioned!

i say this out of endless waiting and frustration. Im not pointing fingers or placing blame here.

just a fan eager to see these marvel summer sets. Just sayin’.

Edited by BusterNut31

I doubt we'll see the Marvel sets this week tbh. Usually the in-house themes are revealed before the licensed ones and there's still no sign of Ninjago, Creator, Dots or Speed Champions (which all have a June wave).

Do you think they might reveal the CMF at the same time as the Marvel wave? Because if they wre planning that then it would make sense for them to delay the announcement a bit to let the Loony Tunes CMF breathe. Although this is unfounded theorisation.

12 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Do you think they might reveal the CMF at the same time as the Marvel wave? Because if they wre planning that then it would make sense for them to delay the announcement a bit to let the Loony Tunes CMF breathe. Although this is unfounded theorisation.

Personally, I won’t count on it. Usually, regular or licensed, CMF seires would be revealed about one month before the release date.0)

1 minute ago, gedren_y said:

It feels like we are in a Waiting For Godot moment.

Lol, you might jinx that to come true if you aren't careful ;)

21 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

The CMF releases 2/3 months later than these sets so I wouldn't count on it.

11 hours ago, ood0 said:

It's not remotely the right colour, and besides the Imp figure has a pointed tail mold, which is much closer.

I was thinking they would recolor the mould, so speedy gonzales exact tail wasn’t the point in reference, just his mould. That said you’re right; the imp’s tail is pointed and more accurate to Nightcrawlers. Looking at the Disney Plus CMF lineup I gotta say I still wish they added another 10 figures based on the comics. Of course the new standard is 12 figures a series and they notched it up to 13. But seeing as how Disney and Harry Potter got 18 and 22, I would compare this license as close to as popular if not as popular as those two brands. I would have loved if they gave us 22 figures 11 based on Disney +, 11 on the comics similar to the Harry Potter series 1 (Fantastic Beasts/HP). A bit unlikely but I’d be glad if they made series 2 much bigger after series 1. Maybe if this series sells well enough they’ll produce a strong second wave

Edited by cosmic

1 minute ago, cosmic said:

But seeing as how Disney and Harry Potter got 18 and 22, I would compare this license as close to as popular if not as popular as those two brands.

Popularity is of no concern here though :wink: As you point out yourself, 12 is the new standard we can expect all future series to adhere to, even Disney’s and HP’s respective potential third series. I’d be very surprised if they decided to increase the roster size again

7 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

The CMF releases 2/3 months later than these sets so I wouldn't count on it.

Not only that, but the last few series have all been officially revealed so late in the game that full boxes of them were already discovered in stores way before TLG even dropped the first teasers :laugh_hard: So why would they suddenly reveal them THIS early? Let alone this close to another series

20 minutes ago, Childe_Roland said:

Lol, you might jinx that to come true if you aren't careful ;)

I was wondering if someone would actually get the reference. I've stopped expecting Godot to show up, but I've enjoyed the discussion.