Sign in to follow this  
Darth Bjorn

[Factions Ep. 7 - Cat A][O10 - Ambria - TT] A Jedi's Grave

*Your entry has earned 7 XP*

1412201_moc5.jpg

Excerpt from Cdr. Bannon’s log: Something’s not adding up. I knew that the Emperor had an interest in the occult, but learning that Pyerce is looking for artifacts holding similar secrets does not sit right with me. We’ve learned of one of the locations they might be seeking out, and we’re trying to beat his forces there. I’ve sent one of my most trusted.

1412201_moc4.jpg

Cdr. Bannon’s log - continued: Cpt. Markland reported back to me that they found a cave that seemed to have been the hiding place of a Jedi. By the looks of it, someone trying to hide from order 66. She’s bringing back his belongings, among them some old scrolls with coordinates across the galaxy...

///

Some more pictures below...

Spoiler

1412201_moc1.jpg

Another perspective...

1412201_moc2.jpg

A grave full of treasures?

1412201_moc3.jpg

The guide and Cpt. Markland...

9 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

Do builds still count for the Episode if they aren't in one of the designated grid squares?

Yes - However, your Holocron from the last Pyerce episode will remain hidden from this episode, as per the rule: Holocrons already known by individual Factions are safe from Pyerce, and therefore cannot be discovered in this Episode unless you get 25IP on the Holocron's specific planet. 

But you are allowed to search all over the galaxy for Holocrons in this episode through cat A and B builds...

Nice details: the camtono, the rusted gronk droid and the animal skeleton.

Edited by Brickwolf

Great cave, those stalactites make the build! The swap to white hands for the skeleton and the rolled capes are small great details.