43 minutes ago, astral brick said:

Horrendous lack of style. Some collaborations just don't work.

Hahaha

I asume this is about the Levis/LEGO product line

Here's the LEGO x Levi's collection – LEGO but make it fashion! – Jay's  Brick BlogBrickfinder - LEGO + Levi's Product Line Sneak Peek!Here's the LEGO x Levi's collection – LEGO but make it fashion! – Jay's  Brick Blog

The white jumper looks ok, but that jacket...................:oh:

Beauty is certainly in the eye of the beholder. I’ve seen a lot of comments from people gushing over these & eager to buy(same with the Adidas shoes). I don’t hate these...but I won’t be a buyer either. I do kinda like the yellow shirt with the red 2x4. 

Other marketing slogans:

How many 1x1 parts do you need in a washing machine filter to block it? Find out with our new range.

Can you ruin a pair of jeans and LEGO at the same time? You can now.

I love the cap. Though, anyone who has met me knows that I love headgear. 

Also, I was planning on putting Mayka tape on one of my jackets. 

Style is very personal!

I just want some LEGO Hi-tops, my favourite footwear.

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 11:30 PM, Robert8 said:

Hahaha

I asume this is about the Levis/LEGO product line

The white jumper looks ok, but that jacket...................:oh:

Works really well in my opinion, doesn't it?!

Edited by JintaiZ
Please don't quote pictures.

I have the fashion sense of a carrot and don't see any reason to change.  If I'm going someplace where appearances matter, I let my wife tell me what to wear, otherwise my basic criteria are "comfortable fit" and "clean"   I don't see myself picking up any of this stuff any time soon.   

These look decent to me. The hoodie seems like the only one that really fits my current fashion sense (yay bold primary colors!), but the others remind me of some of the kinds of Lego luggage and similar merch that I loved to bits when I was a kid.

And truth be told I've been wishing for more Lego-themed clothing in adult sizes for ages now. So I hope that this is successful and can pave the way for an even wider variety of Lego-licensed fashion, especially if it continues to integrate actual Lego parts like these.

Well, can't get any worse than a local fast food company that released a line of clothes and accessories with a theme centered around mayonnaise...

14 hours ago, MAB said:

Other marketing slogans:

Rotfl!

6 hours ago, jimmynick said:

https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/lego-adidas-zx-8000-release-date-price/

There's this monstrosity, too. Much prefer to keep my clothes separate from my toys :laugh:

Yes, I have a bad feeling too but I don't want to give an opinion until the final product will be released.

I don't like the idea of carrying LEGO pieces outside and losing pieces, even if it's 1x1's.

Also that jacket with studs in the neck part, those are not really visible when you wear it anyway, and putting anything but tiles there would be uncomfortable :shrug_confused:

Now, clothing with LEGO inspired artwork on it I'd wear, but not actual pieces on the outside that could fall off.

I'd consider an inbetween solution like a LEGO studded area behind a transparent pocket, so the pieces won't fall out but would still be visible.

Edited by TeriXeri

I do love the Adidas and Lego shoes! I wouldn't wear them everyday for sure but they are pretty cool for certain moods/styles. 

Certainly cool shoes, I wouldn't put pieces on the studs, but I do like the use of fairly basic LEGO colors.