Sign in to follow this  
Tezclatipoca

Book III - Chalenge 2 - Cat A : Looking for another cart

Book III Challenge 2 - Category A : Bread

Looking for another cart

Now with Lord Faladrin to be saved from a wreckage in the south and an expedition to prepare, Lady Walaehria had to find horses and carts to charge the needed supplies Faladrin asked her.

But it is time when Our Great Queen Ylspeth ordered to redistribute bread to those in need.

46205698214_4a51939e63_c.jpg

Lady Walaehria was looking for a cart to rent when she assited to this scene in front of the baker shop in Falahuas :

"Sorry ! This cart is full !" Yelled the coachman.

- Do you have place for this cask ? Please, just one cask more ? Asked the baker apprentice behind the cart ready to departure.

- No ! No ! Sorry ! You'll have to look for another cart !"

And the last cart Lady Walaehria could expect to recruit left the city to deliver bread and apples to the needies.

39965866943_c1a5c08204_c.jpg

39965870253_b3a6141657_c.jpg

46878231042_3a021774e8_c.jpg

"Well, I'll just need to make me build new carts, then." She thought

And she headed towards the wheelwright workshop.

A little build I have planned for my story and I can use in this challenge. Hope you'll find it nice.

Edited by Faladrin

Very nice old school style building. I like that it's literally bread. That makes me chuckle.

Cool old school building, I like the blocky feel of it with the square windows.  The old school figs are great too.  

As many have said classic castle at its best!  The sign and the details on the cart are very nice.  But I think the custom  made scythe is my favorite part.  Its also good to see so much on such a small base!

19 hours ago, mccoyed said:

Very nice old school style building. I like that it's literally bread. That makes me chuckle.

16 hours ago, de Gothia said:

So classic castle Like that! The sign with the bread on it is a great feature!

9 hours ago, zoth33 said:

Cool old school building, I like the blocky feel of it with the square windows.  The old school figs are great too.  

42 minutes ago, Muakhah said:

As many have said classic castle at its best!  The sign and the details on the cart are very nice.  But I think the custom  made scythe is my favorite part.  Its also good to see so much on such a small base!

Thank you all for the kind comments !

I am happy the good old classic style is still appropriate for the Guilds.

Nowadays we see so much different stuff I thought my build would be unseen because of this classic aspect. :blush: Nice to see it's not.

Once again, thank you !

Wow, this hearkens back to the old school classic castle, sort of an interesting combination of the guarded inn and the black falcon's fortress.  How great!  I like how you build it around a corner, too.  Gives it a lot more depth without having to build a ton more structure.  The bread sign is great, and the positioning of the cart around the corner gives it a lot of motion.  Nice job!

Great simple, classic style, neat idea to leave a vacant square between the sides of the house!  Gives the house some nice architectural interest, and somehow despite the lack of a roof over the back square it still looks fine!

Nice vignette and nice cart. I like how you only gave a hint of the cobblestone :thumbup:

You've packed a large building into this small build.  Nice classic look, and quite appropriate storyline.  I like the cart as well.  Good job!

The classic look of the building is nostalgically beautiful. The cart is a bit rougher, as I am not fully convinced by the green 2x2 jumpers on the sides, but it still does the trick. I appreciate the nod to the classic castle type of build with the hinges, but I think it would have looked better with something to fill the gap between the two parts of the building. 

I love seeing those old brown doors used :wub: Pretty building style with some nice touches for windows and the shop sign.

Neat scythe design too :classic: