Sign in to follow this  
jalemac34

[MOC] Galeries Lafayette, a french mall

Hi guys,

This is my last creation, a mall inspired from an art nouveau building in the little town of Beziers in the south of france wher i'm living. So i tried to reprocuce it and i used somme parts the GB headquarters and the apu spuermarket.

At the first floor, ther is a supermarket, 2nd floor diferent stores (paul smith, hugo boss), and the on the roof a french café.

Enjoy

43993751980_38ea204a07_c.jpgGaleries lafayette...a french mall by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

44897346565_b66c79ab11_c.jpgGaleries lafayette...a french mall by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

45810483241_5471f744aa_c.jpgGaleries lafayette...a french mall by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

45810487831_4ae3c275be_c.jpgGaleries lafayette...a french mall by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

30870788907_3fafc2be0c_c.jpgGaleries lafayette...a french mall by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

45761124602_c4b775a499_c.jpgGaleries lafayette...a french mall by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

45761134712_19fd327c42_c.jpgGaleries lafayette...a french mall by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

45085990824_b3c8ba50ab_c.jpgGaleries lafayette...a french mall by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

45086106404_647fbcf3af_c.jpgGaleries lafayette...a french mall by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

45761299402_c5c84d8ea0_c.jpgGaleries lafayette...a french mall by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

30870780137_84e49f1b74_c.jpgGaleries lafayette...a french mall by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

43993795410_450f2ed9e3_c.jpgGaleries lafayette...a french mall by Jean Macou, sur Flickr

Great stuff as always!

I really like the facade detailing and the way you did the corner portion of the building.

Fantastic creation, inside and out.
The angled façade is terrific and I love the little shops and stalls inside the mall.

Keep clicking those bricks together!

Very nice, I really love the windows and the awnings. Great work on the corners too! Keep it up! :classic: :thumbup:

Well jalemac34, if this is as you say, your last creation, you certainly are going out with a bang as this is a very impressive MOC. Loads of detail and I really like they way you have handled the angled corners. With this standard I hope there has been confusion with the translation from French to English and you actually mean latest creation instead of last!

Surely you mean latest creation and not last creation right? What would we do without you. Every one of your builds is so impressive and this is no exception, always a splendor to look at Jalemac34! Beautiful work.

Sorry guys,

of course it's not the last, i wrote it with my iphone and it change some words very oftenly.... sorry again

thanks for all your kind messages....

Edited by jalemac34

Some really good work here. There is plenty of tecture to break up the facade considering its only really 3 colours. For me the interior is very stylish with the clothing concessions. Great job and I hope to see more like this! :thumbup: