Sign in to follow this  
RebelRock

One of those days...

This is a hilarious scene ya got going on right now! *laugh* There's so much awesome details in this *thumbup*

My favorite has to be the real disaster. *grin*

Your just too good, and a prolific builder too. I love it.

The bus is sweet, and the road blwn apart is wicked.

I envy your building talent. *classic*

What can I say... at least, it doesn't rain *grin* !

Great job! I really like the broken section of the bridge, very detailed *thumbup* .

LuxorV

*laugh* This is amazing! A perfect portrayal of my neighbourhood. *sweet*

This is really great, action packed and with some great minifig choices and building techniques. I always look forward to seeing what you come up with next. *wink*

The black tentacle monster is beautifully built, and the cat in the tree is pretty ironic amoungst everything else. *grin* It's all the little details in this that I love the most.

Very cool! *grin* Another great scene from RebelRock, full of... stuff! Detail, action, interesting building techniques, great job! :thumbup: :thumbup:

~Peace

Edited by iamded

What can I say... at least, it doesn't rain *grin* !

Indeed, this reminds me of one of those 'laws', "anything that cán go wrong, wíll go wrong". Just can't remember who's it was *blush*

Anyhoo, a fantastic job on the details, I love how you did the bridge, and black tentacle-monster is impressive as well *thumbup*

Perfect ;-)

A very smooth work, with a decent bridge disaster and a lot of very funny ideas. All your characters look very good,

from the lil schoolgirl to the passengers of the bus, and all the vehicles´re pretty cool too. *thumbup*

This is hilarious! *laugh*

I love all the stuff going on, the skellies, zombies, broken bridge, UFO, monster, pileup, Snake Plissken being nowhere near New York, unless he has already escaped from it! *laugh*

Brilliant work, and the icing on the cake is the REAL disaster!

Batbrick Away! *devil*

Wow, this is great. *wub* Some really cool things- the smoke, the street and bridge, the skellies. You have a lot of funny things going on! Great build. *thumbup*

mando_helmet_viking_2.png

Yay! *grin* I noticed this on Brickshelf and was wondering when you'd post it on EB. That is usually what happens. I see your work on BS and then get all giddy waiting to see it on EB so I can comment.

This is cool! I've had days like this, I was the chef...You are such a great builder and also a great storyteller. I really enjoy your sense of humor. The concern over the kitten in the tree is brilliant. I only have on criticism and it's purely a matter of opinion. I would like to see the zombies chase the woman over a cross walk only because I desire to see the zombies obeying the rules of the road. You have such a great eye for detail. I love the shorting cables buried in the viaduct and the construction of the viaduct itself. It reminds me of the viaduct shown in the 200 idea book (I really miss those idea books, they were so cool), but of course much better. I always wondered how they made that and I couldn't see where those road plates came from.

Anyway, bravo! Keep 'em coming.

Rebel Rock MOCs On! *wub*