Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

I think it's Flash Thompson, it's hard to see in the trailer but if you look at pictures of the actor he has the exact same facial hair. The expressions make sense for his character too.

10 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Finally, TLG heard us. Civillian faces! Now, show us Peter Parker! :laugh:

I have been praying for a new Peter parker fig for YEARS, it has literally been since 2004 since we had a new one

1 minute ago, hamton52 said:

I think it's Flash Thompson, it's hard to see in the trailer but if you look at pictures of the actor he has the exact same facial hair. The expressions make sense for his character too.

Lego would be so generous if it's Flash. 

MJ and Ned are the only candidates for civillian minifigures. But who knows? 

2 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I have been praying for a new Peter parker fig for YEARS, it has literally been since 2004 since we had a new one

Crossfingers* 

Both luis and flash are a stretch. It could be from a dc or star wars set. Putting the argument about the goofy face aside, the face is pretty perfect for luis. I will probably use it for that purpose no matter what.

There is no way that's Flash. He has stubble at best in FFH, not a full set of facial hair.

But considering we're throwing all sorts of names out, the head we thought was Pepper Potts could be Betty Brant

That's MJ for sure, the eyebrows give it away. Pepper Pots head is also very useful for Enfys Nest. Not sure about the bearded guy. He looks to old for Flash, and Lego Wong is bald, even if he wasn't the face would be a huge step down from bricktober. Luis would be amazing and the most likely candidate, but he looks so angry. He also kinda looks like happy, but the colours would be all wrong. So I'm gonna say he's a new character. 

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

But considering we're throwing all sorts of names out, the head we thought was Pepper Potts could be Betty Brant

I feel like that's possible. The face could really work for either.

1 minute ago, Quicksilver838 said:

the head we thought was Pepper Potts could be Betty Brant

That actually makes more sense to me. The pepper head looks too young imo.

Real question is, would Betty Brant guarantee a spot for a set? If you ask me, I don't think so.

Just my 2 cents. 

Realistically, it's Pepper, MJ and the other guy is not for Marvel. 

I like it to be Luis, but I don't think we will get him in Endgame. I would be glad if I'm wrong.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Real question is, would Betty Brant guarantee a spot for a set? If you ask me, I don't think so.

Just my 2 cents. 

Aren’t her and Ned going to be romantically involved in the film?

And true the head does look a little young for Pepper.

I don’t even want a fig of Flash, I can’t stand the movie version at all.

Just now, Legocity2713 said:

Aren’t her and Ned going to be romantically involved in the film?

And true the head does look a little young for Pepper.

I don’t even want a fig of Flash, I can’t stand the movie version at all.

Yeah that's correct. But there are more characters that is important than her.

With 3 sets. ($30, $40 and $70) i think it's more possible to get Happy, Nick Fury, Maria Hill also Ned than Betty. (I don't hate her I'm just being reasonable) 

51 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Just my 2 cents. 

Realistically, it's Pepper, MJ and the other guy is not for Marvel. 

I like it to be Luis, but I don't think we will get him in Endgame. I would be glad if I'm wrong.

I’m with you, that all is what I’m thinking too.

Minifig version of Zendaya? YES PLEASE :wub: I think they did a really good job with her an Pepper. Hopefully getting her means more civilian characters!

I'm curious to see what hair they end up using for MJ. I don't think it really works with any current ones so I hope they make a new mold, even if I know that's probably asking too much

Hm, that male head is a mystery... As others have pointed out, it can’t be Wong or Flash, so it’s either Luis, a random character (even though those tend to have generic faces) or a new character altogether :wacko: Unless it’s not even a Marvel character, perhaps he’s from Toy Story 4 instead :purrr:

10 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Hm, that male head is a mystery... As others have pointed out, it can’t be Wong or Flash, so it’s either Luis, a random character (even though those tend to have generic faces) or a new character altogether :wacko: Unless it’s not even a Marvel character, perhaps he’s from Toy Story 4 instead :purrr:

Doesn’t look much like he’s supposed to be a toy (even though he literally is). I don’t think the Harry Potter sets are in production yet, and no one in Star Wars looks like that. I think it’s gotta be either DC or Marvel, my bet is Marvel. Just can’t figure out exactly who it is. Definitely not Wong or Flash, and I honestly think it’s too serious to be Luis, it looks too old to be him anyway. I think the most logical character is the one from FFH, that secondary mystery villain.

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Why would Lego even release Luis or Wong? It's not even a possibility.

Because Luis is a fan favorite character from the Ant Man films, and Wong is an important character to Doctor Strange, both in movie and comic. But I doubt it's Wong, while he is confirmed to be in Endgame, he wouldn't play that big a part

My only other guess (for a Marvel character) would be Hiroyuki Sanada's character. It almost looks like the actor, and I'm assuming whoever he's playing is someone Ronin will be in conflict with

Edited by Quicksilver838

Wong also already has a head that looks great. They would probably reuse it like they’re doing with War Machine.

Maybe its from a Jurassic World or Star Wars set but that seems way too early.

I think the fact that some people are throwing flash Thompson out there as an option for the identity of this minifig head is laughable, he doesn't have a full blown beard, just stubble and a ratstache

1 hour ago, Quicksilver838 said:

My only other guess (for a Marvel character) would be Hiroyuki Sanada's character. It almost looks like the actor, and I'm assuming whoever he's playing is someone Ronin will be in conflict with

There’s definitely a resemblance. That’s possible but I would find it a little odd to use up a minifig slot with him

Ok, now this is interesting. I'm inclined to believe the first head is Pepper's, but something about it seems too youthful. The third head could be either Valkyrie or MJ, but it is a dead ringer for MJ, so I'm betting it's her. The second head, I have no idea. Either way, it seems we're in for a few surprises.

7 minutes ago, Ultron said:

Could the head be Ned? Doesn't he have facial hair in FFH?

No. In the trailer, he is pretty clean-shaven.

To be honest, the other heads probably aren't even from Marvel. No doubt about Michelle, but theres not been any actual confirmation these are Marvel. The female head with freckles could easily be Bo Peep, and the other head could be from the Jurassic World sets

That is definitely not Pepper, it looks absolutely nothing like her. Bo Peep is probably right. The other female head looks like MJ though. I don't know who the other head belongs too, but I'm 100% using it for Luis.

Edited by ood0
I'm not confirming anything here, I don't know who the heads actually belong to. I'm just giving my ¢5.