Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

A new summercatalog has leaked with an enormous amount of new setpictures. Sadly for us this catalog confirms the current Endgame and FFH sets will be the last MCU sets for this year, so no wave 2 for Endgame

That’s sad, but doesn’t rule out a chance of retail exclusive set with missing characters variations.

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

[...] so no wave 2 for Endgame

Were people seriously expecting a second wave? We‘ve had 14 regular sets this year, which is already more than previous years. Besides, we would have known for months if that was ever going to happen :laugh:

Good Day all,

Following this topic for a few weeks now.

I really enjoy the posts.

Today I picked up 2 76125 sets and the 76124 set. So also decided to make an account.

Would like to make a moc out of the 2 malibu mansions and 76125 sets I have. Any suggestions? 

Edited by Xander Strange
Typo

3 hours ago, ood0 said:

Great. Culmination of the MCU, and they give us what looks like a scrapped Iron Man 3 set, a bunch of repetitive figures and mediocre to bad builds.

I was thinking the same thing. What are the chances of the HoA being a leftover Iron Man 3 set they didn't use, and decided to use for another set for endgame?

42 minutes ago, Xander Strange said:

Good Day all,

Following this topic for a few weeks now.

I really enjoy the posts.

Today I picked up 2 76135 sets and the 76124 set. So also decided to make an account.

Would like to make a moc out of the 2 malibu mansions and 76125 sets I have. Any suggestions? 

I think 76135 should be 76125, as the 76135 is Obi-Wan's Jedi Interceptor

3 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

Were people seriously expecting a second wave? We‘ve had 14 regular sets this year, which is already more than previous years. Besides, we would have known for months if that was ever going to happen :laugh:

I was expecting this wave to be the only wave but a lot of others were speculating/hoping for wave 2, which honestly was pretty much hopeless to begin with

20 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Welp the sets are supposed to come out tomorrow....we should be getting an announcement today

when we should be getting announcement ?

19 minutes ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

when we should be getting announcement ?

No I mean we obviously should be getting an announcement for sets that hit store shelves tomorrow 

1 hour ago, Xander Strange said:

Today I picked up 2 76135 sets and the 76124 set. So also decided to make an account.

You have them already? :oh: Which store and city? :blush: 

37 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I think 76135 should be 76125, as the 76135 is Obi-Wan's Jedi Interceptor

Actually, Ob-Wan's Jedi Interceptor is 75135 :tongue:

Regards,
Mitch

2 hours ago, CF Mitch said:

You have them already? :oh: Which store and city? :blush: 

Regards,
Mitch

Beesd Holland, 1001farmtoys.

btw, the armory is easy to edit to get more room for suits. Just missing a few small parts, but got enough from my spare parts

Edited by Xander Strange
Addon

The new LEGO Batman sets are out and I think the Clayface in the set could make a good Sand Elemental if modified slightly(Like maybe replace the face or something).

9 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

so no wave 2 for Endgame

I wouldn't discount a Bricktober pack seeing as how well received it was last year.

8 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

But a retailer exclusive is still possible :wink:

3 sets are up on S@H Australia - Compound Battle, $169.99, Quinjet, $139.99 and Hall of Armor, $89.99.

No pictures, but you can order them.

I'm off to a certain Toy shop and Kmart in the hour to see if they have stock, I can report back if I find anything.

I managed to grab the Captain America set off the shelf at Target yesterday but sadly when I got to the register it said not available for sale until the 31st. The salesperson tried all they could to override the prompt but alas it was a no go. Will be there tomorrow for sure, hopefully they will have some of the other sets out as well. 

4 hours ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

The new LEGO Batman sets are out and I think the Clayface in the set could make a good Sand Elemental if modified slightly(Like maybe replace the face or something).

They come out August 1st, the pictures are out If that's what you meant 

1 hour ago, InkyStar said:

3 sets are up on S@H Australia - Compound Battle, $169.99, Quinjet, $139.99 and Hall of Armor, $89.99.

I'm off to a certain Toy shop and Kmart in the hour to see if they have stock, I can report back if I find anything.

Mission successful,  picked up the Quinjet, Caps bike and War Machine at Toyworld, they have had stock since Friday and got told (sale ladies words) that it had to go out today 

1 hour ago, InkyStar said:

$90 for the Hall of Armour? megablocks! That is worth $60, tops. Probably less. -.-

9 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

$90 for the Hall of Armour? megablocks! That is worth $60, tops. Probably less. -.-

Interestingly S@H had the Quinjey listed for $140 yet I only paid 120 at Toyworld ...

Had a look at the Hall of Armor one and wasn't impressed 

6 minutes ago, InkyStar said:

Interestingly S@H had the Quinjey listed for $140 yet I only paid 120 at Toyworld ...

Had a look at the Hall of Armor one and wasn't impressed 

When the sets were first revealed, I guesstimated the Quinjet at $100 AUD and decided I wouldn't buy it for that price. Suck it Lego, you're just giving me more reasons to buy less of your product. According to Shop@Home, War Machine's priced fairly reasonably (Kmart will likely mark it down from $50 to $40, which I can stomach) but they expect me to pay $40 for Cap's bike after making last year's Outrider Attack half that price. Not gonna happen. 

Serioeuly, does anyone know why Lego's been marking their prices up recently?

Since there are no other sets for marvel coming out this year that we already know about, and once these sets are in our hands, will this thread be closed?

3 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Since there are no other sets for marvel coming out this year that we already know about, and once these sets are in our hands, will this thread be closed?

Your right! However, there still could be "speculation of possible future sets for this year"