Digger of Bricks

LEGO Creator 2019 - Rumors, Discussion, and Speculation

Apparently, there are extra bits in the Mustang set to pimp it out, at least that's what I've heard.

On 2/1/2019 at 6:30 PM, CFOL said:

Apparently, there are extra bits in the Mustang set to pimp it out, at least that's what I've heard.

It's true. I've seen pictures on facebook showing what looks to be a super charger, spoiler, side pipes, and numerous front and rear tiles for license plates.

A guy already sells it on facebook here in Hungary (for around 140€). So it will be available pretty soon. :)

5 minutes ago, pkp said:

A guy already sells it on facebook here in Hungary (for around 140€). So it will be available pretty soon. :)

Obviously he's not in it for the money if he sells it for the MSRP ;)

Just now, incognito said:

Obviously he's not in it for the money if he sells it for the MSRP ;)

Yes, it seems so. Last year he sold the Mack Anthem around 1 month earlier. He has to be close to the fire. ;)

On 2/12/2019 at 11:32 AM, pkp said:

Where do find such things already?

3 hours ago, Anak said:

No creator 2HY set pics today? Maybe tomorrow?

I'm thinking not, as there've been a LOT of themes whose summer waves looked to have been excluded from display. City, Technic, Friends, Ninjago, DC/Marvel SuperHeroes, Collectable Minifigures, Disney Princesses, Minecraft... :look:

9 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

I'm thinking not, as there've been a LOT of themes whose summer waves looked to have been excluded from display. City, Technic, Friends, Ninjago, DC/Marvel SuperHeroes, Collectable Minifigures, Disney Princesses, Minecraft... :look:

This is weird. Those themes were present at the Nürnberg Toy Fair, but not here?

On 2/17/2019 at 3:09 AM, Anak said:

This is weird. Those themes were present at the Nürnberg Toy Fair, but not here?

Yes, but only the sets for the first half of the year. Like last year, LEGO will probably be holding their own press event in late Spring to announce the new sets that they didn't exhibit at Toy Fair.

There is a picture out there of what looks like the top of a beige, grey and black tower. Does anyone recognize it from somewhere? Maybe it's the next Landmark set?

33 minutes ago, Terrasher said:

There is a picture out there of what looks like the top of a beige, grey and black tower. Does anyone recognize it from somewhere? Maybe it's the next Landmark set?

Where? Can’t see it and I’ve looked in the usual place :wacko:. Has it been taken down?

Just now, Lego-fire said:

Where? Can’t see it and I’ve looked in the usual place :wacko:. Has it been taken down?

It's still up on instagram, I don't know where else people look for leaks. Sort by recent, instead of top.

Doesn’t look familiar to me, but if it’s a historic building and not a piece of Hogwarts or something it certainly looks like it’s something European. 

2 hours ago, Giacinto Consiglio said:

Don't know why they invent these fake rumours...

Nothing is sacred to them I guess :laugh: Did they really think that you, the original creator who‘s ON THE SAME PLATFORM, wouldn’t eventually find out? On the bright side, you got a bit of exposure, and deservedly so, your models look friggin‘ awesome :thumbup:

Edited by Lego-Freak

The three Summer 2019 Three-In-One sets have just leaked as catalog preliminaries, and let me tell you, I don't think the Townhouse in particular is as bad as you guys may have been expecting it to be! :thumbup: :sweet:

Plus, the UFO carnival ride looks like some "Retro-tacular" fun, while the dual-rotor helicopter has angled rotors similar to how the chopper in Agents' 8971 Aerial Defence Unit had done it. :thumbup: :blush: