de-marco

[MOC] Waste container transporter

I love how small yet functional you've managed to get this. I especially like the skip, it's a good overall size and shape, and can hold a fair amount of parts. Well done, as always.

I asked you somewhere else, but are we going to get to see all these models at once sometime, or do you dismantle each one after building it, so you can reuse the parts?

9 minutes ago, ColletArrow said:

I love how small yet functional you've managed to get this. I especially like the skip, it's a good overall size and shape, and can hold a fair amount of parts. Well done, as always.

I asked you somewhere else, but are we going to get to see all these models at once sometime, or do you dismantle each one after building it, so you can reuse the parts?

Thanks! Yes, I dismantle car after building it, but same cars stay, still I need parts from it. Now I have 10 cars, I will try take photo tomorrow.

Fantastic!  The tipper is surprisingly spacious and functional even at this scale.  Another great job... and thanks again for sharing!  :sweet:

I like the container and the mechanism of the truck.

Your building speed is amazing. How many cars do you have in the queue?

Those look excellent all lined up. Your builds have a consistent quality to them, and yet there is a nice variety of designs making for an interesting array of vehicles.  I can't wait for more; how about a recycling truck or similar?

4 hours ago, Nightfall said:

I like the container and the mechanism of the truck.

Your building speed is amazing. How many cars do you have in the queue?

Now 45/100

1 hour ago, ColletArrow said:

Those look excellent all lined up. Your builds have a consistent quality to them, and yet there is a nice variety of designs making for an interesting array of vehicles.  I can't wait for more; how about a recycling truck or similar?

I will try build recycling truck