So a better hd picture of several of the ninjago sets have leaked. The throne room has skylor with arm printing but she seems to be battiling samurai x and Nya. Lloyd is trapped in a cage and harumi is there as well. Better pictures of the kai’s jet, kai’s dragon, and jays dragon have also leaked

throne room set is so amazing!!!

first I was just happy to get Skylor and Samurai X in a cheap set. Now I will get all the female characters in the 2nd cheapest set!

- New Nya
- Skylor with hair, maybe even with arm printing
- Harumi :devil:
- Samurai X

For the first time though I don't like the dragons at all..
This will yet be the cheapest Ninjago wave for me :wub:

26 minutes ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

Skylor with hair, maybe even with arm printing

Is she wearing the typical ponytail hairpiece again, but in Dark Red instead of Bright Red this time?

The Dragon called Flames of Destiny looks awesome! I love the eye print! Is it green???!! I'd love that! The overall set looks absolutely phenomenal! I like the Throne room set. Great way to get all the female characters. Kai's flying vechile looka cool too. I saw more pictures of the Dragon flyers called. "Eye of the Dragon" on Precious Plastics' Youtube Channel. They looks so amazing! Even the Golden Samurai flyer is seen there.

The Season 9 sets look great especially Kai’s Dragon:wub: 

The throne room set is a must buy for me because it’s a cheap way to get the new Pixal version of Samurai X. Not to mention it also has the Season 9 versions of Lloyd and Nya plus a new Skyler minifig and the New Harumi as well.

The new dragon flyers are interesting, and I’m curious to see how they will work because of the tricks and if u look at the bottom of flyers it’s different from the Airjitzu flyers.

4 minutes ago, x105Black said:

Ugh, brick-built dragons.  I guess that's typical for Ninjago, though.

Sorry for asking but what’s wrong with Brick-built dragons

17 minutes ago, x105Black said:

Ugh, brick-built dragons.  I guess that's typical for Ninjago, though.

Well, Kai's dragon does have a pretty good looking head, with a balanced combination of both printing and decent construction. Wait, the upper head is brick built, right?

Huh. Usually the dragons are really, really good - especially in a wave focusing on dragons, I’d figure the builds would be great - but these are mediocre, especially the heads, which are usually done so well. I guess Kai’s dragon is done relatively ok, but the printer eyes are really off-putting. Let’s hope they look better in the flesh, as I remember Lloyd’s MechDragon looked extremely odd and disproportionate when prelims first came out but ended up being my favorite Ninjago dragon set.

While I'm glad to see Skylor again, I am a little disappointed she's unmasked as I'd like to get the new style of mask in her colours. Although I doubt it, maybe she'll come with the mask as an alternative way to display her.

Do we know the prices for this wave? I'm hoping the throne room will be the same sort of price as the Kryptarium Prison set. Also were there better pictures for all of the m cause I found some but I couldn't find the dragons den or the dieselnaut rig.

1 hour ago, legozebra said:

Let’s hope they look better in the flesh.

I'm sure they will, don't they always? :sweet:

1 hour ago, pawcanada said:

While I'm glad to see Skylor again, I am a little disappointed she's unmasked as I'd like to get the new style of mask in her colours. Although I doubt it, maybe she'll come with the mask as an alternative way to display her.

One the one hand it appears as if Lloyd has both in that set(I 'm guessing that based on a mix of hope and one of ninja_whips Instagram stories) , conversely on the other hand Skylor hasn't worn a ninja hood in the show since season 4 so maybe not, though it would be really cool and I'd really like it if she became more regular on the show like A Dareth level of appearances (or in a pipedream she got back her powers and joined the ninja team permanently).

16 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

Do we know the prices for this wave? I'm hoping the throne room will be the same sort of price as the Kryptarium Prison set. Also were there better pictures for all of the m cause I found some but I couldn't find the dragons den or the dieselnaut rig.

20, 20, 40, 70, 100, 140€.

Better pictures for those two weren't leaked.

Edited by dimaks13

Correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't there supposed to be a Nya Dragon Master set? The leaks I've seen haven't shown only Kai, Jay, Zane, Cole and the Golden Master. But I swear I read somewhere hear that there was a Nya one.

1 hour ago, Takanuinuva said:

Correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't there supposed to be a Nya Dragon Master set? The leaks I've seen haven't shown only Kai, Jay, Zane, Cole and the Golden Master. But I swear I read somewhere hear that there was a Nya one.

There is supposed to be Nya's spinner, but it is not confirmed. Not official, we only know about 5 spinners.

I love all the new sets. Kai's Jet is such an awesome build. Stormbringer is great, but wings are too small. Kai's dragon is incredible! Still, Throne Room is the best set of them all.

3 hours ago, legozebra said:

Huh. Usually the dragons are really, really good - especially in a wave focusing on dragons, I’d figure the builds would be great - but these are mediocre, especially the heads, which are usually done so well. I guess Kai’s dragon is done relatively ok, but the printer eyes are really off-putting. Let’s hope they look better in the flesh, as I remember Lloyd’s MechDragon looked extremely odd and disproportionate when prelims first came out but ended up being my favorite Ninjago dragon set.

Even the finished box art itself looked horrible to me. But ever since the first review, Lloyd's dragon became my alltime favourite set. And the only one I openly display, even for people that would find my hobby of Lego very odd :laugh: I have many "artifacts" in my appartement, but the dragon gets the most attention.

Sad we don't get more/better dragons this wave. Kai's dragon for example has very poor coverage of the legs. You can see so much of the colour fixed grey parts there. One of the reasons, why both of Lloyd's dragons were so good is the consistant colour scheme

6 hours ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

throne room set is so amazing!!!

first I was just happy to get Skylor and Samurai X in a cheap set. Now I will get all the female characters in the 2nd cheapest set!

- New Nya
- Skylor with hair, maybe even with arm printing
- Harumi :devil:
- Samurai X

For the first time though I don't like the dragons at all..
This will yet be the cheapest Ninjago wave for me :wub:

Not all of them . . again, they refuse to re-release Misako. -.- Just because I couldn't (and still can't) shell out for the Temple of Airjitzu shouldn't mean I don't get a Misako fig. (Other than that shoddy Lady Iron Dragon version, but that wasn't even her.) Here's hoping we get Misako again in 2019 . . though I said the same in 2018 . . and 2017 . . and 2016 . . .

17 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

One the one hand it appears as if Lloyd has both in that set(I 'm guessing that based on a mix of hope and one of ninja_whips Instagram stories) , conversely on the other hand Skylor hasn't worn a ninja hood in the show since season 4 so maybe not, though it would be really cool and I'd really like it if she became more regular on the show like A Dareth level of appearances (or in a pipedream she got back her powers and joined the ninja team permanently).

I hadn't noticed that about Lloyd from the leaks I'd seen. I don't watch the show myself so I wasn't aware she'd lost her powers. Now that you mention it, I had forgotten her lack of a ninja hood, which is a shame as I'd have liked to have gotten one of the Summer 2016 style masks in her colours, especially as I like the "yellow/orange"/"volcanic orange" they gave for her. I'll admit I saw her as more of an "Extra Ranger"; someone who fights with the characters from time to time but, not a part of the core team.

If I had my say, I'd love to see Skylor, Dareth and a grown up Lil' Nelson become a secondary team of ninjas. I've always enjoyed collecting the figures more than anything else and would love to have a team of nine or even ten on my display.

Edited by pawcanada
Fixed a typo.

9 hours ago, Sr1847 said:

Sorry for asking but what’s wrong with Brick-built dragons

Nothing much, if you're into that kind of thing.

I just prefer fully molded dragons like the ones in the Castle theme.  I get that brick-built dragons are a staple of Ninjago, though.

3 hours ago, pawcanada said:

I hadn't noticed that about Lloyd from the leaks I'd seen. I don't watch the show myself so I wasn't aware she'd lost her powers. Now that you mention it, I had forgotten her lack of a ninja hood, which is a shame as I'd have liked to have gotten one of the Summer 2016 style masks in her colours, especially as I like the "yellow/orange"/"volcanic orange" they gave for her. I'll admit I saw her as more of an "Extra Ranger"; someone who fights with the characters from time to time but bot a part of the core team.

If I had my say, I'd love to see Skylor, Dareth and a grown up Lil' Nelson become a secondary team of ninjas. I've always enjoyed collecting the figures more than anything else and would love to have a team of nine or even ten on my display.

You should give it a try. There is a scene, like the one you propose, in S6, were Jay recruits side characters, because the Ninjas are captured: "Replacementninja-GO!" :grin:

Chances for Characters like Misako, outside of these big sets are slim.  I've read lots of articles from designers; they always love to include side characters, but target groups rather want the male Ninja's and some bad guys, instead of side characters. In the temple of resurrection, they even called Harumi, Huchkins and baby Wu side characters and the designer of it said, he just was able to include them, because it was a "big set". Not to mention Misako, the King, Queen or Royal guards..

I also think, Nya is quite unpopular for the target group. Shame I think, since Ninjago's feminism has actual feminist theory behind it, not just marketing reasons.

Kai's new dragon looks great, Jay's new dragon is meh, these pictures are still prelim (as evidenced by the lack of printing on some figures) so I can't fully judge. Although I wish they would've continue the brick built/molded head hybrid.

Edited by Bobathan Buan

9 hours ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

You should give it a try. There is a scene, like the one you propose, in S6, were Jay recruits side characters, because the Ninjas are captured: "Replacementninja-GO!" :grin:

That does sound cool. I think I've seen it on Netflix so I may check it out.

9 hours ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

I also think, Nya is quite unpopular for the target group. Shame I think, since Ninjago's feminism has actual feminist theory behind it, not just marketing reasons.

I'm not surprised, which is annoying as she represents my favourite of the classic/Greek elements. I tend to always get the figures lose, but if they ever gave her a water dragon, I'd buy it so I could have it on my shelf.

56 minutes ago, pawcanada said:

I'm not surprised, which is annoying as she represents my favourite of the classic/Greek elements. I tend to always get the figures lose, but if they ever gave her a water dragon, I'd buy it so I could have it on my shelf.

I assure you, we're all waiting for Nya to get a dragon.

2012:

Nya: "But Sensei. When will I get my dragon?"

Sensei: "Patience, Nya. Your time will come," 

2018:

Nya: "Still waiting," 

Sensei: "Maybe next year,"

Nya: "You've been saying that since 2015!"

Crazy idea but what if the Throne room set is to test the waters for sets with an abnormal (for ninjago) gender ratio, I'd also really like to sea a non fusion water dragon but perhaps they want to see how well such a set would sell before making the risk?

Edited by Agent Kallus

1 hour ago, Agent Kallus said:

Crazy idea but what if the Throne room set is to test the waters for sets with an abnormal (for ninjago) gender ratio,

If there are girl ninjago fans out there, I'm pretty sure they're going to want this set really bad for the fig selection, indeed. 

What is the price of the throne room? I might get it instead of waiting for the new Nya suit to be available on bricklink.