Again arguments about tires, so I will make it clear for all: tires stay like that.

@I_Igor here is frontal pic:

800x449.jpg

Head lights cand be changed.

@move5 and @Leonardo da Bricki Here is the mini V12 (unike design btw):

800x1425.jpg

800x449.jpg

800x1425.jpg

Clear view here (unique crangshaft):

800x1425.jpg

And those are #5 conectors, not 90° .

Next update will be working gearbox and engine deatiling.

Thanks @Aleh

Edited by IA creations

11 minutes ago, IA creations said:

Again arguments about tires, so I will make it clear for all: tires stay like that.

Well, if you still want to do it with those tires, I'm not going to argue about it any more. Sorry if my comments sounded like offence, but please think that I only wanted to help you. Whatever, I am really looking forward to seeing more progress.:tongue:

@IA creations frontal picture shows that front lights look good proortioned, but I'll wait to see how you will "fill" front part of the bodywork so no gaps will be visible and there are 3 smaller air inttakes just above main one ...

18 hours ago, Leonardo da Bricki said:

@IA creations Thanks for the photos of the engine! I think this will fit great in my new project! :classic:

It happens, do not worry :wink:

35 minutes ago, IA creations said:

Well we both have first letter "I" in nickname on Eurobricks...:wink:

Update time :D

I made a nice seat design(but I think the lower part needs to be 1 stud bigger, correct me if I'm wrong):

800x449.jpg

800x449.jpg

And I made a strong rear axle(includind realistic Watt's linkage):

800x449.jpg

800x449.jpg

And now comes the gearbox problem, I wanted to make one(and I still want) like in @Rudivdk's family car, but I after adding the shifter, the whole gearbox was bigger than I expected and it can't fit well and it will require some u joints to connect to the engine and rear axle which I am afraid that it will work bad at the end. 

If I use the gearbox as it is (like one in super street sansation) it makes my life easyer but it will look ugly and to wide. 

What should I do guys? 

Oh and the rest of the car is pretty much the same.

Edited by IA creations

Seat and rear axle look ok. Real axle looks like you made and real 250 GTO had 5 + R manual fully synchronesh transmision with gear changing shema just like set 8448 and 8466, so you can make studless version of them to integrate it in your MOC :wink:

11 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

Seat and rear axle look ok. Real axle looks like you made and real 250 GTO had 5 + R manual fully synchronesh transmision with gear changing shema just like set 8448 and 8466, so you can make studless version of them to integrate it in your MOC :wink:

But it will be to wide and it will look uglyy

Just now, IA creations said:

But it will be to wide and it will look uglyy

You can make it narrow if you make construction that holds gears from bottom and above and to have free sides...so gears are very close to seats

22 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

You can make it narrow if you make construction that holds gears from bottom and above and to have free sides...so gears are very close to seats

Will try!

13 minutes ago, IA creations said:

Will try!

Good luck :thumbup:

I managed make something!

800x449.jpg

It works almost perfectley(I haven't done it studless). It just needs 2 stickers to show the gear you are in and then it is finished. Here is the gearbox toghether with the seats:

800x449.jpg

And everything fits perfectley :D

800x449.jpg

Thank you @I_Igor for makeing me go for this setup :sweet:

Edited by IA creations

@IA creations you're wellcome. Stickers that would help are from 8466 set or styled like one from that set...

Gearbox looks good! :thumbup:

shouldn't the engine be placed a few studs forwards...? if you look up the details of the car the engine is placed between the front suspension 

On 8/30/2017 at 5:50 PM, mzzl88 said:

shouldn't the engine be placed a few studs forwards...? if you look up the details of the car the engine is placed between the front suspension 

Engine is placed just behind front axle...and as @Dafgek81 said it should be bigger. This was the biggest engine (dinensions of engine block) when you ignore America series that use (if I remember correctly) engines constructed by Lampredi. 250GTO uses further development of 250 TR (TestaRossa) engine which means red head, so it should be better and it should have red heads (6 weber double carburators...).:devil:

You got the picture...

10 hours ago, IA creations said:

Not really :wacko:

Car has V12 with red heads and 6 double carburators, bore 73mm, stroke 58.8mm, 300HP at 7500rpm...I wanted to point out that to make such car you have to read number of books about it (not Internet) and then see how good can you make a proper model. Instead of black panels that look like plastic cover it would be better to make "naked" LEGO fake engine with red plate above and round bricks that pretend to  be carburators...

I hope that you now understand my point of view. Sorry for late replay...