3 hours ago, Whiteagle said:

They are going to go MEDIEVAL ON THEIR ANTI-STUDS!

Amazing.

Actually and fully amazing. :laugh:

4 hours ago, Dr.Cogg said:

With the villains being virus themed instead of fantasy, now Nexo Knights is completely Sci-Fi, but this should be interesting seeings how everthing the Nexo Knights use is high tech.

I suspect the virus will infect Merlok 2.0, and the Nexo Knights will have to use regular medieval weapons and even magic to fight back

To balance the theme out

10 hours ago, Penkid11 said:

Hello, World_

z1g42ne1ydjz.jpg

(Quoting image so people will see it) Needless to say, the hype train has finally started to roll. :grin:

Did this image show up in an American or European magazine? I'm hoping that it's not an EU exclusive but I'll still order the sets if it is. 

As this theme has gone on, we've pretty much come to the conclusion that the "Final Battle" won't occur until Monstrox gets his true body back. It doesn't look like that has happened yet, so can we expect a summer wave as well?

So maybe we get these spider tech thingies as well? I don't know if we can expect cool villains like the fire and stone ones, i hope they surprise us in a good way. 

I hope since Monstrux has a form now. That Jestro won't be evil again. Especially since he has Ruina now. Ruina might even get a new tech form.

7 minutes ago, Borex said:

So maybe we get these spider tech thingies as well? I don't know if we can expect cool villains like the fire and stone ones, i hope they surprise us in a good way. 

I'd say probably, but with LEGO you never know. They didn't make those recolored Scurriers that were in every episode.

3 hours ago, BrickJagger said:

As this theme has gone on, we've pretty much come to the conclusion that the "Final Battle" won't occur until Monstrox gets his true body back. It doesn't look like that has happened yet, so can we expect a summer wave as well?

Well, Merlok 2.0 is a digital wizard. Wouldn't be surprised if Monstrox would take a form opposite of that and become a digital necromancer. In fact, I'd worry that Monstrux would have access to NEXO Powers in that form, and the two sides would be at a stalemate of sorts, seeing that they would both have digital wizards.

Glad to finally get some more confirmation on the 2018 line, I was getting worried when no leaks came out. Looks promising, hopefully they don't bring Jestro back, or at least not as a villain.

Edited by Clx_45

56 minutes ago, Clx_45 said:

Glad to finally get some more confirmation on the 2018 line, I was getting worried when no leaks came out. Looks promising, hopefully they don't bring Jestro back, or at least not as a villain.

I demand normal Jestro.

The spider bot looks interesting, expecting some unique villains next wave.

Robot spiders and.. robot mites?

15 minutes ago, Lordofdragonss said:

Nexo mites xD

But is this guy a digitalised Monstrox actualy? That's quite... dissapointing. But I must admit that tech swap idea is great.

That image and the end of the final episode leads me to believe he is indeed getting the Merlock 2.0 treatment.

I wonder if this is going to be similar to ninjago's rebooted. But I hope the monstrox here isn't a sticker like Merlock was in the original line and possibly comes as a actual minifigure. In the leaked set list from a while back he could come in the tech wizard set

On 9/2/2017 at 2:05 PM, BrickJagger said:

Did this image show up in an American or European magazine? I'm hoping that it's not an EU exclusive but I'll still order the sets if it is.

It came from LEGO Life Magazine

1 hour ago, BrickJagger said:

Yes but was it the American or the European edition?

American for sure and possibly European.

Edited by jhuyser

3 minutes ago, jhuyser said:

American for sure and possibly European.

Interesting, thanks. If it's in the American magazine than I doubt that it's an EU exclusive. :classic:

The new Character Encyclopedia gives some hints for 2018 (seems pretty much the same as the Life Magazine)

NK 2018 Teaser

Additionally, there's a neat behind the scenes section with a look at some concept art, some of which may be similar to what we're getting in 2018:

Nexo Knights Character Encyclopedia

On 06/09/2017 at 4:16 AM, legozebra said:

The new Character Encyclopedia gives some hints for 2018 (seems pretty much the same as the Life Magazine)

Additionally, there's a neat behind the scenes section with a look at some concept art, some of which may be similar to what we're getting in 2018:

Do you think you could post more pictures from that book? on the left is that a picture of clay with a cape? and on the top where it speaks of Jestro are there pictures shown of the concept art for him? Excited for images to surface of the sets for 2018 seems like a good direction, i notice the one pic you showed says the interconnected world of knighton is slowly falling to darkness so i wonder if the Virus of Monstrox is going to infect a lot of Knighton or maybe even Merlok 2.0 or a knight or someone else important. Really hope Jestro stays good in this season or for the non evil version of him to come in a book or something

Edited by Peppermint_M
Please don't quote pictures

Those Orks and Magma warriors are giving me real strong 40k vibes.

I mean cmon, that ork has an almost tit for tat power klaw, and those red chainsaw wielding warriors decorated in skulls are really close to khornate berzerkers.

TBH, maybe that is why the end products were not closer to the original designs. While I definitely would have enjoyed a lego 40k, I think that a line should be drawn somewhere, or a compromise of sorts, which is what they did.

Really shoulda had orks though of some kind, definite bummer there.