Sign in to follow this  
brickbrick

Hi, another newbie

Hi! I'm brickbrick.

As a kid I was a big Lego fan and then I had a very long Dark Age (now mid-30s). A few years back I did buy a bit of Lego again (Blacksmith's Shop, The re-release of Black Falcon's Castle) which was a lot of fun but there wasn't a lot of new sets around of interest to me and I sunk back into a mini-Dark Age.

However... I've just seen the new pictures of the 10185 the Greengrocer's and I'm just blown away. I hadn't heard of any of this modular town stuff but it's just like the Lego I always wanted (and failed) to build as a kid. I've just ordered Cafe Corner and Market Street (ouch!) and I'm can't wait for it to be delivered. And then I need to start thinking of doing some interiors for them and maybe doing a modular MOC or two. And, of course, getting the Greengrocers as soon as it's available in the UK.

Welcome Brickbrick!

Quite remarkable to see such a seemingly obvious username never been used before.

Those modular buildings are great fun, did you also see the 10184 Town Plan?

Being into Lego can be expensive, but look at what you get!

Enjoy it here.

:-)

Welcome at Eurobricks!

I'm sure you will fit right in here ;-)

You won't regret buying those modular sets. I'm planning myself to buy the Cafe Corner and Market Street in the near future. And of course the fantastic Greengrocer's once available.

Thanks, everybody.

I have indeed seen the new Town Plan but I had to stop somewhere or else not eat *sweet*

(Cool hat on that minifig, Bonaparte).

Welcome to EB. Those modular sets are great. I have Marker Street, and Cafe Corner is on the way.

Welcome! Glad to see city is good for something ;-) X-D

God Bless,

Nathan