Eurobricks does not have facility to delete an account. Staff can close an account, but this only deactivates the account. 

I may be missing something in plain sight, but how do you add icons below your your rank in your profile, and also "mottos"  I am sorry if this question is not clear.

Just now, Beleg the Ranger said:

I may be missing something in plain sight, but how do you add icons below your your rank in your profile, and also "mottos"  I am sorry if this question is not clear.

We have a thread about that :classic:  

In a nutshell: tags (the icons) are provided based on a number of things and given by staff. titles (mottos) are provided by staff and are pretty random

Hey, my malware protection is telling me that the Comics section (specifically, the Monday Deathmatch, page 4) link from the main Forum landing page, is infected with a virus. It It keeps trying to redirecting me.... @Eurobricks @Darkdragon

Edited by Murdoch17

Just now, Murdoch17 said:

Hey, my malware protection is telling me that the Comics section (specifically, the Monday Deathmatch, page 4) link from the main Forum landing page, is infected with a virus. It It keeps trying to redirecting me.... @Eurobricks @Darkdragon

@Hinckley  It looks like brickzone.net has been set as a phishing site by Cisco.   

Capture.PNG

21 hours ago, Darkdragon said:

It looks like brickzone.net has been set as a phishing site by Cisco.

I'm getting the same thing for the first few pages of an older topic I tried to revisit today, though it isn't the case for the same topic's most recent pages... :def_shrug:

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

I'm getting the same thing for the first few pages of an older topic I tried to revisit today, though it isn't the case for the same topic's most recent pages... :def_shrug:

Any thread that has links to brickzone may trigger. I wil try to clean up each one. Thank you for letting me know.

9 minutes ago, zephyr1934 said:

What is happening? TrainTech and its topics have lost all their formatting and now have a banner "The Dragon's Den"

And important information fields and links such as the date of the last post and the number of posts are rendered in a color that is the same as the background color, rendering them invisible until hovered over. Very unusable!

EDIT: And going to the Theme selector at the bottom of the page shows a whole bunch of other themes available, with "The New Shadowlands" selected. Selecting any other theme does absolutely nothing, it remains on "The New Shadowlands". Has EB been hacked?

Edited by Phil B

1 hour ago, Phil B said:

And important information fields and links such as the date of the last post and the number of posts are rendered in a color that is the same as the background color, rendering them invisible until hovered over. Very unusable!

EDIT: And going to the Theme selector at the bottom of the page shows a whole bunch of other themes available, with "The New Shadowlands" selected. Selecting any other theme does absolutely nothing, it remains on "The New Shadowlands". Has EB been hacked?

1 hour ago, zephyr1934 said:

What is happening? TrainTech and its topics have lost all their formatting and now have a banner "The Dragon's Den"

The site has not been hacked.  Working on fixing. Thanks for the notice.

Just now, Darkdragon said:

@Phil B @zephyr1934

Train Tech should be fixed now.  We apologize for the mixup, folks. 

Not back to its old self, but the new self is very much acceptable (if only we had a LEGO Trains header background!). Thanks @Darkdragon!

22 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Not back to its old self, but the new self is very much acceptable (if only we had a LEGO Trains header background!). Thanks @Darkdragon!

Do you happen to have a screenshot of the old one so I can get the right one?

Just now, Darkdragon said:

Do you happen to have a screenshot of the old one so I can get the right one?

It was the Spring one from several years back (with the bumble bee). No need to restore, just leave it at the current one - but point me to how we can submit a more Train appropriate background and I'll coordinate within Train Tech to get a design nominated. Many people have been asking for a Train specific background for years.

Just now, Phil B said:

It was the Spring one from several years back (with the bumble bee). No need to restore, just leave it at the current one - but point me to how we can submit a more Train appropriate background and I'll coordinate within Train Tech to get a design nominated. Many people have been asking for a Train specific background for years.

Ah ok, gotcha!  That was the forum default and now it's set to "City" which is slightly more trainish :laugh:   We aren't doing new banners right now but I'll be sure to keep this in mind for when new themes are created.  Thank you for the help.

22 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

On 4/27/2020 at 3:51 PM, Murdoch17 said:

Hey, my malware protection is telling me that the Comics section (specifically, the Monday Deathmatch, page 4) link from the main Forum landing page, is infected with a virus. It It keeps trying to redirecting me..

These should both be fixed, please let me know if you see more issues with the phishing warning (and where) so it can be addressed.

So I've got a question regarding PMs. I'm a Count with over 1600 posts, but I can't send a message to more then one person or add someone to an existing pm... I thought this was possible around the Knight rank??

Any light someone could shed on this would be most helpful!

9 hours ago, LM71Blackbird said:

So I've got a question regarding PMs. I'm a Count with over 1600 posts, but I can't send a message to more then one person or add someone to an existing pm... I thought this was possible around the Knight rank??

Any light someone could shed on this would be most helpful!

I've just sent you a message with somebody else in copy. If you receive it, it works for me.

And you are right, you're supposed to be able to send to 3 people at Count level, and it was 2 at Knight.

12 minutes ago, leafan said:

I've just sent you a message with somebody else in copy. If you receive it, it works for me.

And you are right, you're supposed to be able to send to 3 people at Count level, and it was 2 at Knight.

Thanks!

Yeah, for me, I can add multiple people to a PM in the draft state, bit as soon as I try to send it it won't let me. I get a asterisk that says: *(username) can't receive personal messages.

Just now, LM71Blackbird said:

Thanks!

Yeah, for me, I can add multiple people to a PM in the draft state, bit as soon as I try to send it it won't let me. I get a asterisk that says: *(username) can't receive personal messages.

Oh well that could be due to restrictions on the recipients end, perhaps? Anyway, you should contact @Jim about this :)

7 hours ago, leafan said:

Oh well that could be due to restrictions on the recipients end, perhaps? Anyway, you should contact @Jim about this :)

Lol... Problem fixed... it was on my end... I wasn't typing in the usernames correctly... :wall:

On 4/5/2020 at 12:40 PM, Count Bricks said:

I'm trying to delete my account, but can't find out how to do this. In the profile section, there seems to be no way of doing this. When contacting the administration, I did not get a reply. In the FAQs, there is nothing. When using the search function, I can't find anything either.

Help?

Hi :) Why would you like to delete account? As this option doesn't exist (and rightly so, as posts should always stay, so discussion can be followed), if we know why you want to delete account maybe we can help you to achieve what you desire around deletion.
For instance, you can always remove all of your posts by editing them, delete your avatar and petition admins or moderators to change your name, also deleting all other information, by hand, line by line - but why would you like to do that?

If you desire t omake new account, just do so, and do not use the old one (but this is also needless, as you can modify the account you already have)
If you desire to go out of LEGO, first, this never happens, you'll be back :) And second and more serious, your account can wait for you if or when you decide to return
If you are angry at someone or something, discussion solves everything
If you made mistake while making this profile, I think most of the things admins can fix
If your partner has figured out you are spending way to much time on forum and demanded that the profile be deleted, well, tough :) not much to do here, exept pointing put htat, out of all the horrible and adult oriented and dark places on internet, this is pretty good one to spend time. If he or she thinks you will stop buying LEGO if you stop being on forum - well :) he/she will be suprised :)
Nothing else comes to mind, as a reason for deleting :)

Joking aside, you can delete all the content, but I strongly reccomend that you do not do that. For anything else, moderators or admins can assist