Siegfried

Your dream Lego theme

There are a few I'd love to see...

-Battle of the PLanets/G-Force/Gatchaman

-80's toon stuff like MOTU, GI Joe, Thundercats, SIlverhawks

-Hanna-Barbera like Space Ghost, Blue Falcon, Herculoids, etc...

-Finish out the A-Team with the van and the rest of the crew

-he Dukes of Hazzard. Great cast of Vehicles and Characters

a million more, but that should do for now

Yes, definitely second that for the A-Team! I'd love an A-Team set, Knight Rider set, and Dukes of Hazzard set to all go in line with the Ghostbusters and BTTF sets we've already got!

Would welcome a He-Man set too.

I would love to see a Star Trek TNG and the movies 1-6 theme. Realistic? Not really :wink:

No, Ferris Bueller wasn't announced but is a theme I would like to see happen.

I'd love this, if only for Cameron in the Gordie Howe Detroit Red Wings jersey. RIP Gordie.

422e401df5ea222871b11cc29b25ca1f.jpg

That might require extra licensing from the Red Wings, but it would be great.

-80's toon stuff like MOTU, GI Joe, Thundercats, SIlverhawks.

... Space Ghost

I'd love these. I was a huge He-Man and ThunderCats fan growing up, and a big fan of the others. Space Ghost (Coast to Coast) was awesome as well. All of these would make fantastic LEGO sets / themes.

I say Disney, as in not Princess.

I read back few pages and saw a mention of Atlantis. Brilliant!

My dream is Treasure Planet. I can't think of sets about it so much... other than the ship. There's a spaceship I would buy.

Ben 10. Lego had the license once, and I've love them to do a proper line of sets. The Rust Bucket, Vilgax's ship, Mount Rushmore... maybe 4 or 5 sets, with 1 or 2 of Ben's aliens in each set (so you have buy them all to get all 10 aliens, and of course Gwen would be exclusive to the most expensive set... Lego would love it). They can even re-use the 4 arms Garmadon piece for Four Arms, it's perfect.

Maybe if they ever get that Ben 10 feature film made... *fingers crossed*

I would love it if Lego did sets based on Disney's Gargoyles show. Those would be epic!

I would also be very pleased is Lego were to pick up the Mobile Suit Gundam license. They could do sets of the ships with the mobile suits as minifigures.

I would like to see Disney's Dark-wing Duck. They could make his plane & bike. And they could throw in his enemies like Liquidator, Mega-Volt and Bush-Root. Plus we would get Launchpad and even Gizmoduck.

I was just thinking the other day how awesome it would be to have "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (the TV Show) minifigures - Buffy, Willow, Xander, Angel, Giles, Cordelia, Jenny Calendar, The Master, Darla, Spike and Drusilla ... That would be my dream license. They could also include "Angel" - Wesley, Gunn, Fred, Harmony ... Maybe have sets like the High School Library, The Master's Lair, Sunnydale Park or The Bronze.

I would really want a Transformers series. Something along the lines of a UCS set, but be able to transform from vehicle to robot. This theme could be a great source of chrome pieces.

Yes, definitely second that for the A-Team! I'd love an A-Team set, Knight Rider set, and Dukes of Hazzard set to all go in line with the Ghostbusters and BTTF sets we've already got!

Would welcome a He-Man set too.

Don't forget Captain CAAAAAVVEMAAAAAN!!!!

Lego will never chrome things again I'm sure. It rubbed off after about a week

Problem with that is that LEGO never STOPPED doing chrome parts. There are chrome gold rings in this year's Wedding Favor Set and chrome gold coins and ingots in the Brick Bank. The main reason LEGO does fewer chrome parts than they used to is because it's expensive and because there are so many (generally cheaper) alternatives for metallic colors that didn't exist in the past.

Of course, it's kind of a moot point anyway, because a Transformers license is never going to happen as long as LEGO and Hasbro remain fierce competitors in the toy industry. Hasbro has full ownership of the Transformers brand. Now, LEGO can still make transforming (err… "converting") robot sets of their very own, so long as they can't be confused for actual Transformers characters. But they'd never be able to acquire a Transformers license.

I would love to see a Star Trek TNG and the movies 1-6 theme. Realistic? Not really :wink:

Never say never! I'd like to believe this franchise will ride again one day!

I say Disney, as in not Princess.

I read back few pages and saw a mention of Atlantis. Brilliant!

My dream is Treasure Planet. I can't think of sets about it so much... other than the ship. There's a spaceship I would buy.

I'd love to see sets based on Atlantis and Treasure Planet! I have no idea if official sets are a realistic thing, but maybe a few of these characters might show up in a future version of the Disney minifigures collection?

I would love it if Lego did sets based on Disney's Gargoyles show. Those would be epic!

I would also be very pleased is Lego were to pick up the Mobile Suit Gundam license. They could do sets of the ships with the mobile suits as minifigures.

I would like to see Disney's Dark-wing Duck. They could make his plane & bike. And they could throw in his enemies like Liquidator, Mega-Volt and Bush-Root. Plus we would get Launchpad and even Gizmoduck.

Gargoyles? Darkwing Duck? Now you're talking! I think we NEED Disney Afternoon LEGOs. Add DuckTales, Gummi Bears, Rescue Rangers, Goof Troop and TaleSpin into the mix and I'm sold!

Has anyone mentioned Gatchaman / Battle of the Planets? The minifigs, vehicles, and environments would be amazing!

Sets based on Red and Red 2, which are DC properties. Given the plots of the movies these would never happen, but a Bruce Willis fig is a serious want.

Overwatch. Don't know if it will work because Megabloks used to make WoW sets and maybe still has the license from Blizzard, but I'd be happy with just an Ideas-like set.

Edited by Dosenbrot

Miami Vice. I'd settle for a relaunch of a Paradisa-in-everything-but-name wave in the Friends line. Hell, Paradisa was practically LEGO Miami Vice without the cops and drug dealers. Damn, now I've got to go through the Friends sets and see if I can pull parts for this.

Sets based on Red and Red 2, which are DC properties. Given the plots of the movies these would never happen, but a Bruce Willis fig is a serious want.

If you want a Willis, why Red, though? Gimme a modular Nakatomi Plaza instead!