Robert8

Ideas for CMFs

Hestia, Demeter and Dionysius spring to mind. I would have to go through his collection, but I also believe he may never have designed a Hephaestus? But really, it's just me being greedy for more from a very talented artist. :)

4 minutes ago, DarrellBricker said:

Hestia, Demeter and Dionysius spring to mind. I would have to go through his collection, but I also believe he may never have designed a Hephaestus? But really, it's just me being greedy for more from a very talented artist. :)

Sure, I was just interested in who else should make the cut ;)

Dionysus is referenced in the statue with the bunch of grapes, I thought. Aphrodite? 

11 minutes ago, DarrellBricker said:

Well…Hestia is not exactly Olympian deity - she gave up throne for the newest god (Dionysus) in order to avoid potential chaos. But she is still a goddess of hearth and home. Probably a mini hearth with a fire for Hestia. 

The only deity left comes from norse mythology 

The Hammer Wielder :classic:

Just now, Robert8 said:

The only deity left comes from norse mythology 

The Hammer Wielder :classic:

Grabthar’s Hammer?!

Have you ever made a new social media account just to compliment someone? Well I did. I recently rediscovered Robert8's wonderful custom CMFs and I just adore all the diverse, creative, and wacky designs that Robert8 makes. I would pay good money for even just one of these high quality figures to become real. Robert8, if you see this, know that you are a absolutely talented artist!!!

13 minutes ago, Chedder_chandlure said:

Have you ever made a new social media account just to compliment someone? Well I did. I recently rediscovered Robert8's wonderful custom CMFs and I just adore all the diverse, creative, and wacky designs that Robert8 makes. I would pay good money for even just one of these high quality figures to become real. Robert8, if you see this, know that you are a absolutely talented artist!!!

Thank you!

Means a lot! :classic::classic::classic:

1 hour ago, Chedder_chandlure said:

Ha, you and me both! My first post on this site was a comment to Series O. 

9 hours ago, ToaIruini said:

Ha, you and me both! My first post on this site was a comment to Series O. 

And my first comment  on this site went to Advent Calendar Series. What marvelous artist Robert8 is when he came up with so many amazing designs!

On 5/2/2022 at 4:49 PM, DBlegonerd7 said:

Well…Hestia is not exactly Olympian deity - she gave up throne for the newest god (Dionysus) in order to avoid potential chaos. But she is still a goddess of hearth and home. Probably a mini hearth with a fire for Hestia. 

She'll always be an Olympian to me LOL

My CMFs returns one last time

52048618974_05ddbefd3e_o.png

It all ends next Saturday May 14th

Astrophysicist, I should think. There are many kinds of geniuses (and he's featured a lot of them!)

Its "Scientist Man" for this one

"Genius" is the CMF name I was planning to use for a Nikola Tesla minifigure, which was going to be to something like this (just not evil-looking)

Spoiler

Pin on Tesla

1 hour ago, Dorayaki said:

Definitely looking forward to the best moment of all works.

52056971651_de3c5c6428_o.jpg

And I'm looking forward to whatever you're teasing there :oh:

Edited by Robert8

Just now, Karalora said:

tfw you realize it all ENDS tomorrow... :sceptic:

:def_shrug:

@Robert8 Why not continue with the greek alphabet? I love your minifigures and I'm sure you have plenty of ideas left. Surely TLG also takes inspiration from some of them.

5 hours ago, Karalora said:

tfw you realize it all ENDS tomorrow... :sceptic:

and it gonna be a bittersweet end for Robert. 

6 hours ago, R0Sch said:

@Robert8 Why not continue with the greek alphabet? I love your minifigures and I'm sure you have plenty of ideas left. Surely TLG also takes inspiration from some of them.

Hmm I'm fine with the project ending with Series Z

I'll post 10 unused lists for CMF waves in case someone wants to take it from here

It’s been Saturday here in sunny Texas for over 9 hours.

I’m quivering with antici….pation.