Maxim I

[ESL - APR FB 2 - Class 6] A secret meeting at "Prince of Stedor&#

Previous part: A gift from MAESTRO for the new King

26548881031_666ae3b855_c.jpg

After gifting the gifts to the officials of Breshaun and providing the Cider Shop with new provision, the "Prince of Stedor" sailed a bit further. After a few hours sailing from Breshaun, the "Prince of Stedor" entered a small bay and joined some other vessels laying for anchor. All of them Eslandolan...

Once anchored, some small rowboats were heading of the ship.

26012850293_3fc505b14a_c.jpg

Lord Maximilian Damaximus was overwatching the arriving rowboats. He clearly heard two voices mocking eachother. Sir Edward Thomas Wilkinson de Chauncourtois was laughing with the new haircut of the young Guy K. Wyndzon.

In the third rowboat, Viceroy Renato Filamento was listening to the two others, while his eyes were focused on Lord Maximilian. They will never be best friends since he had a crush on princess Margot for such a long time.

But he had to put his pride away, politics was much more important than a lovestory....

26588368956_ee34c4296e_c.jpg

26588361336_5be53a0778_c.jpg

Inside the "Prince of Stedor", the guests and Maximilian started drinking applecider. Even they all were rivals, there was a good atmosphere. After some good laughs, Renato bounced his hand on the table.

R: "Let's start the discussion"

M: "indeed, so we all agree I may assume, as you all made the effort to come to here"

All: "aye"

G: "Perfect, so how are we doing it? We can't ask if he steps down..."

E: "No, indeed, I fear it will be throug military actions"

R: "We can't attack those bloody royalists on the old continent, they are too strong there. If we want to make a chance, we will have to take control over the New World settlements."

M: "last time I saw the New World capital, it was filled with guards"

G: "I can take care of that. Money does a lot... But we still need other soldiers as well..."

M: "You see "Margot"? 80 Elite MAESTRO Soldiers are in it, as well with 40 reserve soldiers"

R: "120 men? Where in Hades Realm found you them?"

M smiled

E: "So no actions in the Old World?"

M: "Considering your power in the old world, I would propose ot keep you army stand-by. You never know if we need them. Guy, you have to take care of the diplomatic consequences of our actions. If I am right, you are going to Mardier soon. I hope your visit will be fruitfull and you will find allies there..."

R: "So then we all know what to do..."

All: "Long live Eslandola!"

26588360296_6c353f024f_c.jpg

After the two Tradelords and the Viceroy disembarked, Maximilian went to his Cabin and looked to the maps of the New World. Soon he will give orders to his army. If everything goes as planned, Eslandola will become a true powerfull nation again.

26588373656_b2a28ac5d6_c.jpg

Provision:

26588363386_1d6cb2cc6a_c.jpg

26548901141_5a98d26d64_c.jpg

Elysabeth and Tomvaximus

26614444845_b4dcd5db32_c.jpg

MAESTRO Explorer Jan Zwartbaard

26548894081_5704808d7d_c.jpg

Bow

26008905124_080a69d9ea_c.jpg

Middle

26548898261_16e4489edb_c.jpg

-------------------

C&C welcome!

She will be licenced as a Class 5 T2. With some minor modifications, she can easily be a Class 5HA as well.

Maybe when the class 5+ classification is known, she will be classified as a class 6...

Licence chart:

MAESTRO ESL: 0 (2 shares)

MAESTRO COR: 50 (1 share)

Maxim: 150 (3 shares)

Legostone: 100 (2 shares)

TitusV: 50 (1 share)

Tomsche: 50 (1 share)

Edited by Maxim I

Great ship Maxim, I really like her, and the White works good. She is indeed the prince of stedor!

As for the story...

Long live Eslandola!

(you'll never believe it, but my auto-corrector first changed Long into King :wink: )

her shape is actually really cool. However, what's happened to the rigging?

Very nice ship Maxim, the white looks really pretty and nice interior too! Good job on the story, though you've sure given Guy the hard job with handling all the diplomatic consequences! pirate_laugh_new.gif Good thing he has Uncle to step in and hang people by their toes if anything goes too far! pir_laugh2.gifpirate_laugh2.gif

pirate_oh.gifpirate_oh3.gif

Are we about to witness a revolution?! If the King finds out, surely, you will all hang by the neck until disambled! pirate_oh3.gif

(Interesting turn to the story - will be looking forward for more. pirate_wink.gif )

And the ship itself. Looking lovely - and the interior and exterior details are very nice. I particularly like the ladder up the side, the use of stud-shooters as swivels, the openings for guns at the bow, and the railings fore and aft. I too wonder, though, what happened to the rigging? pirate_wink.gif In the Margot, you proved your abilities in this regard, and I think it would very much improve the Prince of Stedor too. (Especially since preparations for shrouds have clearly been made already!

I like the raised fore- and aftcastles, and the slope if the stern galleries. It gives her the look of a galleon or carrack from the earlier age of sail, and makes her look very roomy and sea-worthy, although she probably will not outperform more modern constructions in manouver. Further, being limited to masts and topmasts, and thus only two sails per mast, also adds to her more traditional look. pirate_blush.gif

All in all, nice to see a take on the older vessels in BoBS. Well done.

(Will we see her more elaborately rigged at some point? Pwease? @_@)

Well that was a fascinating read, and a lovely ship build as well. I'm curious to see where this goes.

Oh bananas, the title should end with " instead of

Great ship Maxim, I really like her, and the White works good. She is indeed the prince of stedor!

As for the story...

Long live Eslandola!

(you'll never believe it, but my auto-corrector first changed Long into King :wink: )

hahaha, I never use auto-corrector :D

A great ship! Its colors and shape are very imposing!

Thanks!

her shape is actually really cool. However, what's happened to the rigging?

That will happen one day. In fact, I started with it and suddenly stopped as I realised I would not be able anymore to access the interior...

Very nice ship Maxim, the white looks really pretty and nice interior too! Good job on the story, though you've sure given Guy the hard job with handling all the diplomatic consequences! pirate_laugh_new.gif Good thing he has Uncle to step in and hang people by their toes if anything goes too far! pir_laugh2.gifpirate_laugh2.gif

Hahaha I am sure Guy's uncle will do well with his task!

pirate_oh.gifpirate_oh3.gif

Are we about to witness a revolution?! If the King finds out, surely, you will all hang by the neck until disambled! pirate_oh3.gif

(Interesting turn to the story - will be looking forward for more. pirate_wink.gif )

And the ship itself. Looking lovely - and the interior and exterior details are very nice. I particularly like the ladder up the side, the use of stud-shooters as swivels, the openings for guns at the bow, and the railings fore and aft. I too wonder, though, what happened to the rigging? pirate_wink.gif In the Margot, you proved your abilities in this regard, and I think it would very much improve the Prince of Stedor too. (Especially since preparations for shrouds have clearly been made already!

I like the raised fore- and aftcastles, and the slope if the stern galleries. It gives her the look of a galleon or carrack from the earlier age of sail, and makes her look very roomy and sea-worthy, although she probably will not outperform more modern constructions in manouver. Further, being limited to masts and topmasts, and thus only two sails per mast, also adds to her more traditional look. pirate_blush.gif

All in all, nice to see a take on the older vessels in BoBS. Well done.

(Will we see her more elaborately rigged at some point? Pwease? @_@)

Thanks for the feedback! I wanted to do an older Bobs ship, so I am glad this worked well :)

A painture of the Prince of Stedor will be made one day. The painter was too lazy too paint the rigging for this serie of paintings...

Well that was a fascinating read, and a lovely ship build as well. I'm curious to see where this goes.

Me too hahaha :D

Great ship, looks good. You've got a good fleet by now!

I like your style, it is different from the others.

Thanks! My whole fleet will sail together in Limburg and Antwerp later this year pirate_laugh2.gif

I'm, sorry maxim, I absolutely completely totally forgot I bought a share. I'll transfer the 50DBs ASAP.

Very good old carrack/galleon type of vessel. The white over brown colorscheme is neat, and certainly not common. The overall shape is nice and she's a fine addition to your fleet. Pity the rigging is incomplete; perhaps you can share some pics when she's finished? Good work. :classic:

What a funny coincidence that we both choose such a similar colour scheme on company vessels:P Great looking Stern you have there, and even with interior - I always forget about that and don't bother anymore later. However, I think the masts could use a small rework - the main and foremast are thinner than the mizzen mast, which seems a little bit odd to me. It catches the goal of looking like an old vessel, but it seems a little bit to clean for one - have they just repainted it? ;) As well as that, I think the bowcastle could profit a bit from a less boxy look - but what do I know about ships that old ;)