Piranha

Your First Star Wars Set

My first SW LEGO is 6211 which is the wedding anniversary gift from my wife.

After that, I am full addicted to SW LEGO and I spent approx Euro $8800 since then....and rising!

My inventory:

My LEGO Inventory

My first SW LEGO is 6211 which is the wedding anniversary gift from my wife.

After that, I am full addicted to SW LEGO and I spent approx Euro $8800 since then....and rising!

My inventory:

My LEGO Inventory

You've got a rather collection Ymp.

Flash Speeder.

However, it may have been a three-pack containing Naboo Fighter, Slave I and Gungan Patrol.

I'll always like the Flash Speeder the best. ;)

I'm re-buying it for sure, no matter the cost, MISB and in practically perfect condition.

The first a wing that was ever built. I rember i was swooshing it and it wasnt complete and it broke so i got pissed off and dumped it somewhere but rebuild it afterwards :-P

I bought my first star wars sets when they were on sale in januari 2001, first the droid fighter from episode 1, and right after that, the landspeeder from episode 4 with Luke and Old obi-wan and the Naboo swamp from ep 1 with a guy called Qui-gon, Jar-Jar and 2 droids (I still hadn't seen The Phantom Menace :-P ). The little swamp was terriffic and it had my first normal brown bricks and new foliage.

Later that week I bought the lightsaber duel with Qui-gon and Darth Maul and the speederbikes from ep 6 with luke, 2 bikerscouts and a great little tree with 2 new foliage pieces for me.

And so I was transported out of my dark ages.

It was both final duels between DV and Luke Skywalker. After that, I went after the big fish. Slave I and OBi Wan's starfighter.

yes its me X-D I'm a SW geek and proud of it :-P

Actually I don't remember my very first set !! I first saw one jedi duel and bought it for memmories and to have a MF once again, and I opened the set, loved it and returned to the shop for the second duel set X-D

So my first day of Lego afetr so many years of dark ages was with the following:

l7200.jpg

7201b.jpg

And then I was hooked on the OT :-P

*yoda*

i think i was the same :D

I got a mini Tie-fighter free at a club event at Windsor, and then the the same one came free with my Lego magazine that month - I have 2, and that's all the SW I own and probably will ever own... 8-|

SlyOwl *must get out of this strange place*

Mine was one of those odd Dark Ages purchases. I was in San Diego at the time visiting California Adventure Park and I ran into the only part I liked; the Lego store. :-D I spent several hours there looking at Lego... but not buying because I was too old for that sort of thing. *wacko* Even so, I did buy these...

3340-1.1136706586.thumb2.jpg 3341-1.1136754228.thumb2.jpg

...as they were small. Stupid Dark Ages... :-/

I started with the above, bought that one first then about an hour later i went back to the toy shop and bought every SW set they had there.

:-D

Mine is 8083 Rebel Trooper Battlepack and I got it at Target in June 2010.

PS. I was a city fan for 3 years then moved onto Star Wars in June 2010.

Edited by Lord Of The Fries

Mine was the 7128 Speeder Bikes for my 9th birthday. It is odd how I soon grew apart from the friend that gave it to me (as these things happen), but all these years later I'm still collecting SW Legos. Though I recently got rid of it so I could 'restart' my collection. Sad to see it go but it was discolored and the pieces were brittle. Future Me will be a bit better in taking care of his sets.

My first SW lego set is the 7104 Desert Skiff in 2000 (I received as a present) and this wasnt the end of my Dark Ages :cry_sad:

7104-1.jpg

Years later I bought the Imperial Star Destroyer and Slave I (2006) and this was still not the end *huh*

tn_8099-1_jpg.jpgtn_8097-1_jpg.jpg

The end of my Dark Ages came when I received the AT-ST in 2007 also as a present.

tn_7657-1_jpg.jpg

Well, my first Star Wars sets were the 6205 and 6206 V-Wing and TIE Interceptor. Funny to think that they are actually in order...

6206-1.jpg6205-3.jpg

I'm using the box picture because Brickset's image is actually wrong... Just like in the catalogues. It's interesting how many discrepancies there are even between the "official" pictures sometimes :wacko:

That was mine. I actually thought if I just got that one set, I'd be satisfied. Yeeeeeah right.

:laugh: That's pretty much what happened to me - "I'll just get a few, just enough to have a representative sample of the Star Wars universe in LEGO, not a whole lot"... and then man, did it ever spiral away from there. It's not even remotely limited to Star Wars these days, either - I'd always liked LEGO in general, but had been in my own dark ages since sometime in my teens. I was finally pulled out by this theme. It took a couple years of admiring the first sets before I finally took the plunge, though; I didn't get any sets until 2002, I think, and they were 7200 and 7201, Final Duel I & II.

Ahhh yes, what a great topic. Walking through a drugstore one day, I saw this:

7128-1.jpg

I was deep in the Dark Ages-- I didn't even know there was a Lego SW license. But for whatever reason, I had to buy that set and throw it in my car until after work. Now, twelve years and a near-complete run of OT sets later, I never really imagined what I was getting myself into...

I'm not really sure what my very first one was.

I do know that it was either one of these:

7128-1.jpg

and

7110-1.jpg

Meaning that whichever one I didn't come first, did come right after.

And I believe my third set was the one with Qui-Gon Jinn and Darth Maul.

I do remember shouting out loud that they were making SW into LEGO (just like I did a few months ago with the Superheroes news).

Regards,

Mitch

Edited by CF WeaZZel

Well mines was a birthday present it was The old Darth Vader transformation set great set and so many memories.default_cry_happy.gif

I'm not entirely sure myself. It could've been any number of the first releases, but I do remember, like most, the speeder bikes, that little Qui-Gon, Maul set, and the Nabbo sub.