8BrickMario

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 16 Rumors and Discussion

The Cyborg has a 49 printed on her armor

Roller Derby Girl in Series 9 also has it

I wonder what that "49" means...

I don't get the hate on the rogue. I think it's fantastic and my favorite of the wave.

He is one of the best CMF's ever. It's like the S3 Elf all over again. The Rogue will be very expensive in the future

I don't get the hate on the rogue. I think it's fantastic and my favorite of the wave.

Same. I just picked up a bunch of minifigures and I'm about to open them, but I already love the Rogue from what I've seen.

She also has what looks like the emblem of a new Faction on her shoulder (and not a mod to an existing one, like the Space Miner)

He looks like a decent figure, but he was never one I was interested in. I dunno, historical figs don't generally float my boat.

As for my fave of the wave, I'm surprised by how much I like the Wildlife Photographer. I knew I would love the penguin, and I do, but the fig itself is pretty impressive in person. Especially with a crew of them :classic: I'm also surprised by how much I like the Cyborg. I fully expected to skip that fig based on the name, but she looks great! The colors on both of those figures really pop. And of course the Mariachi Guy is perfect.

Three-way tie, I guess, for the Mariachi, Photog, and Cyborg.

The Emo Kid (which is what I'm calling him) is the biggest disappointment to me of the figs I got. Together, he and the Goth Girl remind me of the South Park episode where the goth kids get all pissed off at the new-wave, Hot-Topic-shopping, emo vamp-kids. I feel the same way about him that they did, I think. But I wanted that book :classic: and I like his shirt.

I checked on LEGO's site, and found this little tidbit:

1949: The company produces around 200 different plastic and wooden toys, including Automatic Binding Bricks, a forerunner of the LEGO bricks we know today. They are sold in Denmark exclusively.

Brickipedia's write up is a bit more expansive.

Just a quick grasping at straws...

After unduly cussing a blue streak at my TrU on here, they actually came through.

Saw these were requested. Sorry for the bad quality.

20160721_142557.jpg

20160721_142644.jpg

The rogue's incoherence can be solved with customizing. Maybe a cape with dark red and dark green areas might make him even better.

After unduly cussing a blue streak at my TrU on here, they actually came through.

20160721_142557.jpg

20160721_142644.jpg

Well. I won't be sleeping tonight.

And I guess I will need to pick up an extra of each of these and include them in my Halloween Town now.

Saw these were requested.

Wow that banana with the teeth is a killercombo! They don't have the old torso (without the hands) in yellow, do they? It would make him even scarier.

Btw that prize winning dog also looks like snowy. For tintin fans a must buy i guess.

As for my fave of the wave, I'm surprised by how much I like the Wildlife Photographer. I knew I would love the penguin, and I do, but the fig itself is pretty impressive in person. Especially with a crew of them :classic:

Well we might have to arrange a trade. I don't really care for the figure, but I've got to keep the penguin. He's the reason I bought it. To me, the Photographer and Dog Show Winner are like the Farmer and Animal Control from the previous series. I don't care for the minifigure, I just want the animal.

Maybe his arms and legs could be used to customize a Spider-Man minifigure, though.

As for my favorites, the Rogue is an easy one for me. The red cape is just a little detail that covers a bit of his chest and back, and hangs over his arm. I don't think a real cape is necessary, but it might looks good.

Those look terrifying. If you have the Shark Suit Guy, I'd love to see that (even though I know he was from the last series).

In all, I've got the Rogue, Arabian, Scallywag Pirate, Snow Queen, Mariachi, Devil Suit Kid, Penguin Suit Kid, Wildlife Photographer, Dog Show Winner, and Banana Suit Guy. I don't think I'd care for more, other than to get a few duplicates of my favorites (Rogue, Arabian, and Scallywag Pirate). Maybe another Devil Suit Kid for customization. I also love the Mariachi and Penguin Suit Kid, those are great.

Good series!

Edited by x105Black

Btw that prize winning dog also looks like snowy. For tintin fans a must buy i guess.

Darn it! I wasn't going to buy that figure, but now I absolutely have to! :laugh:

Darn it! I wasn't going to buy that figure, but now I absolutely have to! :laugh:

i feel the same way lol

Does anyone know what the shade of purple is of the arms of teen mom? And are there also legs and torsos in this color?

Don't get me wrong. The rogue is my favourite too, but if the dark red parts were dark green, it would be even better.

Saw these were requested.

Those are great! Thanks for the pictures. :thumbup:

Don't get me wrong. The rogue is my favourite too, but if the dark red parts were dark green, it would be even better.

Even better would be if the dark green parts were changed to dark red or dark brown, or even black or dark grey. Then he'd look more like the Wolfpack member his insignia designates.

Those look terrifying. If you have the Shark Suit Guy, I'd love to see that (even though I know he was from the last series).

Good series!

Can do!

20160721_180224.jpg

And for Dia de los Muertos:

20160721_180605.jpg

Edited by K_Tiger

Hahahaha I'm lovin' the new icon, Greeble.

Thanks. :laugh:

That looks really good!

That Mariachi in the skeleton head does look awesome for Dia de los Muertos.

Also, I can't wait for bios to see if any of the minifigures are connected to past ones, it'll also clear up a lot.

Isn't it ridiculous that most of us already have the minifigures and we don't even know the official names of these yet? :wacko:

Dia de los muertos is awesome!

I got lucky and scored some more rogues. Maybe a couple more and I can be done. Maybe.

image_zpslqzwbq7a.jpeg

Edited by SirBlake

Isn't it ridiculous that most of us already have the minifigures and we don't even know the official names of these yet? :wacko:

Yeah... :look: