Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

The Black Stormtrooper looks excellent indeed, I'm hoping we'll get him in a battle pack, the walker however just doesn't do it for me. I don't like the look of it and to be honest I don't understand the design.

I mean it's basically an AT-RT except for the fact that it is even more uncomfortable for the driver, still I might change my opinion when I see a couple of them running down fleeing Rebel scum lol.

Can someone post the names of the rumored Episode VII sets for 2016?

You should use Google!

Battle of Takodana and Pirate Transport

And 'The Hall of Mirrors' I believe.

The "Hall of Mirrors" set sounds like it's based on lightsaber fight scene.Pure speculation of course but I hope it's true.Not to mention that we miss an old Luke minifig.

I believe that's just another name for Batte of Takondana

Nope:

"Maz Kanata's pub inside the castle, as shown in the Vanity Fair piece recently, was code named the 'Hall of Mirrors,'" Making Star Wars' Jason Ward wrote

"Hall of Mirrors"?! Where are people getting this info??

From this forum: http://www.eurobrick...c=111762&st=125 (first post)

Edited by Jedi-Bendu

Aaaaand 10188 is back in stock at the European S@H. Rumors of a new DS next year become less and less likely.

Aaaaand 10188 is back in stock at the European S@H. Rumors of a new DS next year become less and less likely.

So this supports the fact that we probably won't be getting another Deathstar soon. I understand it plays a role in "Rogue One" but I doubt that warrants another Deathstar, especially from one of the spinoff films. Did anyone figure out where the $500 UCS rumor originated from yet?

Edited by joebiwankenobi

So this supports the fact that we probably won't be getting another Deathstar soon. I understand it plays a role in "Rogue One" but I doubt that warrants another Deathstar, especially from one of the spinoff films. Did anyone figure out where the $500 UCS rumor originated from yet?

Im confident we will get a ginormous set in 2019-2020

Im confident we will get a ginormous set in 2019-2020

When is the next LEGO Star Wars anniversary? Perhaps they'll do something big from The Force Awakens then.

When is the next LEGO Star Wars anniversary? Perhaps they'll do something big from The Force Awakens then.

I think he's saying that time frame since Episode IX comes out in 2019. 40th Anniversary of A New Hope is 2017 aka Ep 8.

The new episode of Droid tales, is out.

I just watched the latest droid tales cartoon and I asume these could be some of the sets coming next year.

vlcsnap_2015_08_19_13h52m04s199.png

Speeder-chase.

vlcsnap_2015_08_19_13h55m57s250.png

Obis ETA fighter.

vlcsnap_2015_08_19_13h57m43s21.png

Obis old jedi-starfighter.

vlcsnap_2015_08_19_13h59m23s5.png

Naboo royal starship.

Edited by Daimar

The new episode of Droid tales, is out.

I just watched the latest droid tales cartoon and I asume these could be some of the sets coming next year.

vlcsnap_2015_08_19_13h52m04s199.png

Speeder-chase.

vlcsnap_2015_08_19_13h55m57s250.png

Obis ETA fighter.

vlcsnap_2015_08_19_13h57m43s21.png

Obis old jedi-starfighter.

vlcsnap_2015_08_19_13h59m23s5.png

Naboo royal starship.

The XJ6 Speeder is the same one with the 2002 Bounty Hunter Pursuit set if you see the picture clearer.

Plus,Obi-Wan Jedi Starfighter mentioned in the picture is the same with the UCS Obi-Wan JSF,if you see the picture clearer.

There was an Ugnaught dancing in Episode 1 of the Droid Tales... then again we had 4-Lom in an older Yoda Chronicles and nothing has ever surfaced for that (I think it was Yoda Chronicles but I'm not 100%... there's so many shorts done these days).

I'm not sure when the first episode aired but the Luke included in that episode was the one from Final Duel and not from the Ewok Village... do we know if that aired before Final Duel's release?

Still makes me chuckle just how much they take the mickey out of the PT especially Phantom Menace. Remind me never to help the Royal family of a seemingly wealthy and strategically important planet out by risking your life in a race through a canyon in a home made racer and then destroying a command ship in space, effectively ending the occupation of aforementioned planet and it's people, if they then just leave your mum to be a slave on a hell hole of a planet thus causing you untold pain and worry that eventually helps lead you to the dark side of the force and the end of the republic. Muppets.

Edited by Robianco

Could it be? A brick built Naboo Royal Starship? It looks to good to be true!

I'm not sure if it was completely brick built. They didn't really show much of it and it looked really large in comparison to Anakin and Obi-Wan, almost UCS size.

Way too soon for this, but I wonder what 2016's Advent Calendar will bring. Rebels-themed? Or Episode VII-themed? Or more OT rehashes? I guess going with either Rebels or TFA would allow them to come up with some new mini-builds instead of slightly-upgrading the old ones (Falcon, Imperial Shuttle, Y-Wing, etc.).

Way too soon for this, but I wonder what 2016's Advent Calendar will bring. Rebels-themed? Or Episode VII-themed? Or more OT rehashes? I guess going with either Rebels or TFA would allow them to come up with some new mini-builds instead of slightly-upgrading the old ones (Falcon, Imperial Shuttle, Y-Wing, etc.).

At a guess I'd say if would be related to the ST movies... TFA etc. We'll have had a year or so's worth of marketing and media for TFA and we'll be building up to Rogue One in the December.

The more I see (obsess over) the stuff for TFA trickling out, the more I start to think that

The Carbonite Freezing Chamber will actually be a The Force Awakens set. Look at the recent Drew Struzan poster, along the bottom. He's read the whole script and screened half of it, apparently. Also - Vader figures are being released under the TFA banner, that's old news. But consider the focus the movie takes on Luke's (Anakin's) old saber... it might be a small flashback to this scene that the $40 kit focuses on.

Just a thought.

http://www.slashfilm.com/drew-struzans-force-awakens-poster/

Edited by darththeling