Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

JANGBRiCKS' review of 75156 Krennic's shuttle is up. 

It's a great look inside it showing a lot of space for figures. Easily at least 4 troopers can fit inside the fold-up walls. Engines look awesome. This is becoming a must buy for me.

Just got this bad boy!!! love it! I just got this for the Krennic minifigure, but so far they are pretty awesome

That Death Trooper helmet mold is amazing. I can't wait to get more of them in next year's battle pack.

For those of you who managed to get Krennic's shuttle - do you guys have the Tydirium as well? I'd like to request a photo comparison with both shuttles in landing mode! A head-on picture would be great as I want to compare their heights. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Aethersprite

59 minutes ago, Kman860 said:

Can anyone order from S@H yet?  It still says coming soon for me.

Nope. They are not up yet in US/Canada

I missed it by about 10 minutes then, all because I only wanted rogue one sets, and they weren't up :angry: :wall:  Anyone want to sell me one for a couple bucks?

Really surprised by how awesome Krennic's Shuttle is! Originally I only wanted it for the minifigures but the build itself is great! Love the way Lego made the panels open up to reveal the interior, and 4 seats for Deathtroopers ( they kinda imply you need that Battlepack). The Deathtroopers migh be the most detailed trooper minifigures of all 3 eras: PT,OT, ST; and Krennic's torso is nice, shame his legs are unprinted though. Pao and Bodhi look nice and Pao's second face in hilarious! K-2SO is nice droid (though I wish Lego finally made new arms for their droids). Overall really good set and surprisingly fairly priced. Considering that it's probably the only set Krennic will ever appear in its a must buy.

I'm still a bit hesitating about the shuttle. Maybe I better search for a review.

JANG put his out last night.

None of the Rogue One sets really appeal to me but something about Krennic's Shuttle is just so cool to me, and I might pick it up. 

I was wondering if anyone who has the Jyn Erso minifig could post a picture of the minifigure without the goggles attached to the hat. I'd love to see what the mold looks like without the big oversized white goggles. 

Krennic's Shuttle looks very good, but I'm not sure I would buy It. The stickers It comes with is something I'd like to have a couple of sheets from!

The V-wing is growing on to me, a very nice looking ship with parts I could use.

53 minutes ago, Fives said:

I was wondering if anyone who has the Jyn Erso minifig could post a picture of the minifigure without the goggles attached to the hat. I'd love to see what the mold looks like without the big oversized white goggles. 

Here's the cap:

29736472990_29f2c46162_z.jpg

Krennic's Imperial Shuttle is a really cool set.  I think it's the best of the wave.  If I was only interested in the main cast, I would get the U-Wing, but I'm more interested in villains anyways.

Quick question. 

Should i buy the Death Star now while there is 3xvip points or should i wait for a better offer? Like a 4xvip or something like that (if there has ever been that for Star wars) 

1 hour ago, bountybossk said:

Here's the cap:

29736472990_29f2c46162_z.jpg

The cap is an amazing mold, but to my eye it looks a bit weird/too big when Jyn wears it without the goggles. It definitely looks better with the goggles on. The U-wing set as a whole is brilliant - really enjoyed making it tonight. 

So of the two cheap sets which would people reccomend, the AT ST or the Imperial Tank? Im on thw edge about the AT-ST, does it look better in person?

Or wait and get a U-Wing?

Edited by Forresto

23 minutes ago, Forresto said:

So of the two cheap sets which would people reccomend, the AT ST or the Imperial Tank? Im on thw edge about the AT-ST, does it look better in person?

Or wait and get a U-Wing?

I got an AT-ST and I can safely say is the best AT-ST ever released. I'm now itching to do an Endor MOC with Chewie on it. The Imperial Assault Hovertank is also good but that can wait... I have a feeling much like the TFA Snowspeeder it may not have much screentime in the movie but even if it does, I'm sure that I won't have a hard time looking for it as small retailers will surely have it on stock as it is the cheapest RO set. I'm afraid that won't be the case with AT-ST.

Edited by makoy

Went to TRU and all of the hover tanks were gone. Got the at-st instead and will build it soon. I also got the FO general and a poster. I'm happy about the poster.