Brickdoctor

LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

They even printed the Imperial insignia on the side of K-2SOs arms *oh2* I didn't even know they were able to print on the cutting area of bar pieces :laugh:

That's... really impressive actually. I'm a bit confused as to why they can do something like that but still won't give SW figs dual-molded legs, though. :tongue:

That's... really impressive actually. I'm a bit confused as to why they can do something like that but still won't give SW figs dual-molded legs, though. :tongue:

Haha TLG works in mysterious ways.

That robot looks pretty FREACKING fantastic. Those prints and head molds are mighty fiiiiine!

Also pay a close look at Jyn's hat piece, it has a dual molded silver ear piece on the side.

Edited by RetroInferno

The Rogue One sets really helped save 2016 for LEGO Star Wars. The sets look nice, the figures have a good amount of detailing, and everything seems to be reasonably priced. Definitely the highlight for Star Wars sets this year.

Krennic is a Admiral according to his insignia. Anyone else happy TLG is make more white Imperial uniforms?

I thought his name was Director Krennic?

Kaytoo is just outstanding! I love the variety of rebel helmets. And the variety of imperial helmets. In fact I just love them all! This is the best wave of minifigures in a long time. I really hope we see some of these molds used again soon - can't wait for the battle packs.

I read somewhere that there's also a hairpiece with Jyn - like Rey in the speeder set. Can anyone confirm this? If so, which style?

Edited by Richpepperell

Judging by his insignia I think he is a high admiral.

All official material states that his rank is Director, as far as I'm aware.

Edited by Nokturn

All official material states that his rank is Director, as far as I'm aware.

He is a director but that doesn't mean that is necessarily his rank.

I thought his name was Director Krennic?

It is, I decided to see what rank he was with 6 red on top of 6 blue. According to wookiepedia that means he's a admiral but I guess we will only know when we see the movie.

Oh Krennic's is only $90 and not $120? That's fine by me.

That's cheaper than the Tydirium. Great news! Looking forward to pics of its interior.

I hope there won't be another outrage when the folks here will find out that the $90 shuttle's interior is even smaller than the one from Kylo's ship. If you look at closely were the landing gear & the ramp are attached, there's not that much left until you reach the cockpit...

All of those figs look so nice! But they forgot a picture of the rebel pilot in the dark blue uniform from the U-Wing!! :sadnew:

Krennic is a Admiral according to his insignia. Anyone else happy TLG is make more white Imperial uniforms?

Between him and the death star we're going to finally have a really well rounded imperial officer corps that all have cordinating art styles

A reminder: the embargo on Rogue One images lasts until September 30th. I know there are other sites out there (including TLG's Facebook, apparently) that have very official looking pictures, but unless we hear otherwise from TLG, EB is continuing to respect the embargo. Do not link to, embed, or otherwise share Rogue One set images or ask for them to be shared with you on EB.

This is how lazy they have become; you can see the DUST on the original press release, which should say enough about this UCS:

I don't know whether to laugh or shake my head. :head_back:

A reminder: the embargo on Rogue One images lasts until September 30th. I know there are other sites out there (including TLG's Facebook, apparently) that have very official looking pictures, but unless we hear otherwise from TLG, EB is continuing to respect the embargo. Do not link to, embed, or otherwise share Rogue One set images or ask for them to be shared with you on EB.

Sorry, but what? These have been officially annoucned, there are even videos on their YouTube. Ask them if this embargo still applies, I'm sure it does not. :classic:

The embargo can only continue until LEGO themselves release images, which they have. As have all the other Rogue One toy manufacturers. Someone's got their wires crossed here at EB it seems...

FWIW, I thought the RO sets looked great when I saw the leaks, and the final set images don't dampen my enthusiasm for them. I hate all the negativity about everything here. We're getting amazing products more and more frequently. They're toys. It's all good.

I've held my tongue ever since becoming a member here. This is my last post and I'm signing out. It's a toy forum for god sake. Lighten up with the North Korean censorship attitude.

We are not talking about military secrets. At the very least do away with a thread called "pictures and rumors" if you guys are this anally retentive.

Bye.

I've held my tongue ever since becoming a member here. This is my last post and I'm signing out. It's a toy forum for god sake. Lighten up with the North Korean censorship attitude.

We are not talking about military secrets. At the very least do away with a thread called "pictures and rumors" if you guys are this anally retentive.

Bye.

What? Brickdoctor is honoring what was asked if by the Lego group, and not posting the images. It isn't his choice not to put them up, he is being honorable.

Brickset has all of the latest sets on their front page. An embargo on official news....

Edited by RetroInferno

Sorry, but what? These have been officially announced, there are even videos on their YouTube. Ask them if this embargo still applies, I'm sure it does not. :classic:

Immense athleticism was displayed in this video. *huh*