Dameronian

Eurobricks Citizen
  • Content Count

    108
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Dameronian

Recent Profile Visitors

263 profile views
  1. Dameronian

    LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

    I've held my tongue ever since becoming a member here. This is my last post and I'm signing out. It's a toy forum for god sake. Lighten up with the North Korean censorship attitude. We are not talking about military secrets. At the very least do away with a thread called "pictures and rumors" if you guys are this anally retentive. Bye.
  2. Dameronian

    LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

    Follows 4 fascinating pages on global economics, international exchange rates and tax philosophy.... Rant off....carry on...
  3. Great mods! I did the rear landing gear this way some time ago:
  4. Excellent! Nice and refreshing departure from how others have eliminated the external bands, very inventive!
  5. Dameronian

    LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

    I agree. I never use price per part in my purchasing decisions. My first set as an AFOL was the 8088 Arc 170. Just 400+ parts. But an absolutely huge set nonetheless.
  6. Dameronian

    Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

    The best of the walkers. Get it.
  7. Dameronian

    LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

    Wow....the tiny little A wing is the star of the wave indeed...
  8. Dameronian

    LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

    Yes, it finally makes sense, stabilizers (and the engines, it seems) move upward and horizontally for the landing gear to deploy. This also explains the weird angles of those fins in some pics. Canons can also be rotated. I suspect the elastic bands are for the canon movement. (Returning them to horizontal)
  9. Dameronian

    LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

    Was really looking forward to the new A Wing in particular. Finally TLG came up with a new part as an alternative for the brick built stabilizers as used until now. But unfortunately, that extreme inward angle is even worse than the vertical approximation for the 75003....and screws up the proportions IMO... EDITED TO ADD: I think i know why they made the stabilizers like this....there is no front skid like the 75003 because of the spring loaded shooters..so the stabilizers were where angled so that the craft can sit flat on its belly...
  10. Dameronian

    [LDD MOC] Rebels Phoenix Squadron and Blade Wing

    Love the Awing in particular! Im a bit curious as to whether the brick built stabilizers will hold that inward angle in real life....
  11. Dameronian

    [LDD MOC] E-Wing

    Love it! Can we have a pic of the landing gear, thanks!
  12. Dameronian

    LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

    With regards to the Kylo ship (and other set mishaps), it is my firm belief that us critical and bitchy AFOLS represent a paltry 3% (max) of the market, and the other 97% doesn't care if it was white, black, gold or purple and flapped its wing like a goose.. Chance of remake within 3 years with a new movie coming every year, on top of the invigorated tv series and games: none.
  13. Dameronian

    [WIP MOD] 75105 Falcon

    Here's my quick and dirty and mostly ILLEGAL stab at a better organized interior with nothing more than a few grey plates, most 4 studs wide, of various length. Nothing more. I've done a quick square version of the circular corridor around the gun turrets and put the lounge area, sleeping quarters and main cargo holds very approximately in their correct position, plus a closed "engine compartment". Two extra pics show better cockpit consoles and a quick and easy way to fill the dreaded "mandible gap".
  14. Dameronian

    [WIP MOD] 75105 Falcon

    I can live with the slightly lesser durability...lol...here's my personal swooshability test: Yes the mod adds 200-250 parts indeed
  15. Dameronian

    LEGO Star Wars 2016 Pictures and Rumors

    I'm encouraged that it will play a prominent role (thus hopefully resulting in a Lego set in 10 months or so) by the fact that it's quite impressive and detailed movie set model: