LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

12 hours ago, karrit said:

Part of me wonders if they are letting us get the new parts now because we still can't access the newer BAM online feature.  I know that really hasn't turned out to be a great option so far since they never added anything new or replenished the more desirable parts.

Yeah, the BAM online is dreadful now. 10-20 of each type of part and they are all fairly common and cheap parts.  It started out OK, with a couple of interesting torsos, one dual molded legs, some decent hair and a couple of animals. 

On 2/8/2023 at 9:54 PM, eldiano said:

My order from January 17th just shipped and got the email confirmation but my Orders from the start of January are still back ordered. 

My order from the 18th is like this now too, which is weird because everything I've ordered is still currently available according to PaB.

Edited by Sir Dano

7 minutes ago, Sir Dano said:

My order from the 18th is like this now too, which is weird because everything I've ordered is still currently available according to PaB.

I’m crossing my fingers they ship soon so they can take advantage of the double VIP points 😬

they will go from

warehouse to back ordered to available I’m so confused 😭 my orders from

the 17th will be here this Monday though 

Hello! I want to share with the forum my experience with this service.

Ok, I made an order at lego.com in this service at the end of November, 2022. After several minutes the order was paid I found that I didn't mention the apartments number, so I edited the address. Tha't all.

After several weeks I didn't get my order I wrote to the support and asked where is my shipment. To tell the long story short they ship the order again, and in the end of January again (3rd time). BUT: no proof of shipping, no tracking numbers, nothing. I even requested to add my phone number to the address in the order, but nobody called. They shipped via DPD. I called to DPD several times - also no any evidence of the shipments were found. 
Service support all the time was very polite and refunded me in December, 2022 (the same time second shipment was sent). 
From the one side they sent the order 3 times plus did full refund, from the other side I got nothing except 2,5 months of waiing and time wasting. The didn't provide any tracking number or image of the oarcels. I live in EU, not Africa, not Moon. What a hell.. so sad. DOn't understand how it came like this. At the moment I ordered all the arts at bricklink and got them quiclky.

My order from 1/17 arrived yesterday! I'm really loving the new non-Friends baby animals that LEGO is making. I've never had so many animals for my medieval farms. 

I received the emailed receipt from my order on 2/8 and it arrived in the mail on 2/11. I live in Indiana so I'm not too far from the LEGO distribution center near Chicago.

Interesting news on Reddit that they're working on allowing CSV or XML parts list imports into PAB, which is great news. The reply by Tohaker says it's being worked on, and they've previously said they work on the PAB dev team. Very promising.

Has anyone been to LEGOland in Florida that can tell me about the factory store? I've watched a few videos and know it's done by weight, rather than in cups, like an in-store PAB. Is the one in Florida good? It looks like one in Germany had LOADS of elements to choose from, but I can't find much on the selection in Florida and whether it's worth going. I'll be in Orlando tomorrow, and considering going down for an hour before my flight out.

Edited by RichardGoring

On 2/12/2023 at 9:45 PM, eldiano said:

I’m crossing my fingers they ship soon so they can take advantage of the double VIP points 😬

What do you mean?! If you get double VIP points depends on when you order not when they ship *huh*

On 2/13/2023 at 12:32 AM, CallMeCarbiz said:

My order from 1/17 arrived yesterday! I'm really loving the new non-Friends baby animals that LEGO is making. I've never had so many animals for my medieval farms.

Could not agree more :sweet: I just hope Lego release the medieval village set that leaked, maybe it include a goat kid:wink::excited:

8 hours ago, Roebuck said:

What do you mean?! If you get double VIP points depends on when you order not when they ship *huh*

Could not agree more :sweet: I just hope Lego release the medieval village set that leaked, maybe it include a goat kid:wink::excited:

I can see the adult goat but where's the kid in the picture? 

9 hours ago, Roebuck said:

In the past I have called them and asked them to adjust the points to double because of the wait.  For example they charged my account 4 days ago for an order that’s been delayed but so far I have seen no movement on the website about it being shipped.  hehe

1 hour ago, Agent Kallus said:

I can see the adult goat but where's the kid in the picture? 

No kid in the picture, but the cat looks like a stand in. I would not be surprised that when they finally bring back the goat they could also give us a kid at the same time, seeing all the juvenile animals we have gotten lately :wink:

Oh, I was hoping for something more concrete, sometimes a cat is just a cat, though a baby goat would be cool so I hope that you're onto something.

I mean that set does look incredible animal wise, that's got to be like a record number of animals ( well excluding bonsai frogs and board game animals... Maybe a record number of printed animals.) But imo it's looks incredible in most ways.

Well, I decided to try it and went down to LEGO Land Florida to see the Factory Store. It was somewhat disappointing. Admittedly it was about 3x larger than a store PAB wall, but very little in the way of interesting things. No animals, no plants, and not even a huge range of bricks. I left with slightly less than a PAB cup worth, which cost me $20 compared to the standard $16. I was hoping it would have been a suitcase full of useful parts.

They did have some pieces in colors I've never seen before. A grey white and a light orange, which was unusual. Also some plates in the old dark grey.

One day I'll see if I can make it to the German one.

13 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

I mean that set does look incredible animal wise, that's got to be like a record number of animals ( well excluding bonsai frogs and board game animals... Maybe a record number of printed animals.)

Yes, on the top of my head I can not think of any set with over 10 printed animals :moar: 60346: Barn & Farm Animals and 60307: Wildlife Rescue Camp both had 8 and 7189: Mill Village Raid had 7 :sweet:

13 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

But imo it's looks incredible in most ways.

Yes :wub_drool:

I've just received a Standard parts order from mid January. I ordered the black cloth collar piece for Slytherin from the Hogwarts Castle, but I too received the full carboard sleeve from the set with the other capes in there too. Which is great as that one part was over £4, but also annoying as I had already sourced the capes elsewhere. :roflmao:

4 hours ago, BacktoBricks said:

I've just received a Standard parts order from mid January. I ordered the black cloth collar piece for Slytherin from the Hogwarts Castle, but I too received the full carboard sleeve from the set with the other capes in there too. Which is great as that one part was over £4, but also annoying as I had already sourced the capes elsewhere. :roflmao:

That's good to know. So all the castle flags probably come in the one box too. 

12 hours ago, Maple said:

That's good to know. So all the castle flags probably come in the one box too. 

I’m low key mad, haha I bought 3 of each and now will have more spares than anything LOL

Today’s Haul, I ordered 7 of each upper and lower and I’m missing 3 lower torsos 😒 joy.  

ctVbtnO.jpg?1

Which feathered plumed would fit a lion knight better, blue or red?

yX0yhrc.jpg

Edited by eldiano

1 hour ago, eldiano said:

Today’s Haul, I ordered 7 of each upper and lower and I’m missing 3 lower torsos 😒 joy.

Good news! The picture evidence you posted suggest you are only missing 2 :wink:

Still not any more Castle parts in the rest of the world :hmpf_bad:

2 hours ago, eldiano said:

Which feathered plumed would fit a lion knight better, blue or red?

I personally think the red looks better. Although as a new Lego castle collector I think most of your heads look wrong. Lion Knights are predominantly female. ;)

Patiently waiting for the day I can start ordering the new castle figs myself. My Black Falcons are itching for a real fight that forestmen can't give them.

6 hours ago, timemail said:

...Although as a new Lego castle collector I think most of your heads look wrong. Lion Knights are predominantly female. ;)

This made me laugh!

I prefer the blue, but as pointed out, the red differentiates them from the Black Falcons. I'll probably end up doing blue for special Lion Knights and red for the lower ranks. I do NOT like the white, however. The queen's white legs especially just look weird to me. I'm going to order some extra red legs to pair with my queen torsos.

9 hours ago, eldiano said:

I’m low key mad, haha I bought 3 of each and now will have more spares than anything LOL

You are the only person I have seen who calls legs 'lower torsos'. :laugh:

Hey y'all. I haven't been keeping up to date with what's going on with PAB, I just know that they're releasing pieces months after they show up in sets now.

So does anyone have any idea when the purple classic space helmet and purple air tanks hit the site (in Europe)?