LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

1 hour ago, Anonknee Muss said:

I see ££. I hope I don’t come off as patronising but you sure you’re on GB version?

No, I must be doing something wrong, though I have chosen UK in drop downmenu. I’ll try a different browser in case it’s a glitch 

x

I made 2 orders yesterday, one was a bricks & pieces and the other was this new pick and build. I did have a lot of teething problems getting pick and build to work but yeah.,

I wanted to make a big order of new molds and colors that are cheaper than on bricklink, but to my disappointment I cannot add as many different parts as we used to. Not sure what the limit exactly is but I get an error message with 100ish part IDs in my cart...  not sure what to do, I can't even get to the 55€ mark to get free shipping... I really wish I made my order a few days ago!

I've been digging through all the parts in the new Pick and Build, and found ALOT of awesome exclusive recolors.
Here are a few, I'll update the list if I find any more.

6182201 unprinted clear UCS Falcon canopy

6300547 unprinted clear Razor Crest canopy

6248093 unprinted trans black jedi interceptor canopy

6263316 tan large visor

6334266 white 5x5x3 quarter dome unprinted (part exclusive to the Adidas shoe in a printed variant)

6289425 bright green 6x6 tile

6300359 white 8x16 tile

6381568 sand blue 2x3 tile

6353771 coral "crash" helmet

6299765 yellow 1x4x2 panel (exclusive to the store opening buildable minifigs)

6346108 tan small rudder 

6343280 bright green 1x3 brick

5343887 yellowish orange 4x4x6 quarter cylinder

6293702 tan unprinted owl

6355010 dark tan unprinted owl

6329317 lavender minifig head

6333111 spring yellowish green minifig head

6344419 sand blue minifig head

6359783 olive green minifig head

6376426 medium azure minifig head

6223106 unprinted dark orange mini dino 

6266300 red 4x4 dome with racheted joints

Most of these are unprinted variants of parts that exist printed. Some really exciting ones for MOC building, especially the razor crest canopy IMO!

Also, I noticed that part 6230177 UCS B Wing canopy is still available, since it apparently is also included in one of those super expensive "Serious Play" 2013 sets that are still not retired.

I hope this helps some of y'all :D

23 hours ago, Chopper Bricks said:

I've been digging through all the parts in the new Pick and Build, and found ALOT of awesome exclusive recolors.
Here are a few, I'll update the list if I find any more.

6263316 tan large visor

6334266 white 5x5x3 quarter dome unprinted (part exclusive to the Adidas shoe in a printed variant)

6289425 bright green 6x6 tile

6300359 white 8x16 tile

6381568 sand blue 2x3 tile

6353771 coral "crash" helmet

6299765 yellow 1x4x2 panel (exclusive to the store opening buildable minifigs)

6346108 tan small rudder 

6343280 bright green 1x3 brick

5343887 yellowish orange 4x4x6 quarter cylinder

6293702 tan unprinted owl

6355010 dark tan unprinted owl

6329317 lavender minifig head

6333111 spring yellowish green minifig head

6344419 sand blue minifig head

6359783 olive green minifig head

6376426 medium azure minifig head

6223106 unprinted dark orange mini dino 

6266300 red 4x4 dome with racheted joints

Most of these are unprinted variants of parts that exist printed. Some really exciting ones for MOC building, especially the razor crest canopy IMO!

Also, I noticed that part 6230177 UCS B Wing canopy is still available, since it apparently is also included in one of those super expensive "Serious Play" 2013 sets that are still not retired.

i really want that razor crest piece unprinted!

On 2/11/2022 at 10:20 PM, Chopper Bricks said:

yep, order done -thank you.

I'm pretty astonished that these unprinted canopies are there

6 weeks since I made a B+P order here in the UK. Not a very large order that would take ages to pack or anything. Just had a email along the lines of 'We're sorry it's taking so long, but it's going to be longer. No timescale given'. Anybody else in the UK order B+P in the last couple of months and got theirs yet? 

On 2/11/2022 at 4:28 AM, Anonknee Muss said:

I see ££. I hope I don’t come off as patronising but you sure you’re on GB version?

It's funny you say this. For some reason when I type in lego.com it sends me to the British site. I even deleted the cookies and it's done it at least a dozen times the last couple months. Sometimes weird things happen.

1 hour ago, Maple said:

It's funny you say this. For some reason when I type in lego.com it sends me to the British site. I even deleted the cookies and it's done it at least a dozen times the last couple months. Sometimes weird things happen.

That is incredibly strange, I haven't seen anything like that myself.

2 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

That is incredibly strange, I haven't seen anything like that myself.

Right? In the USA lego.com becomes lego.com/en-us so I'm guessing a few times LEGO just got a little mixed up and because UK. It stopped, but just funny you bring that up. 

2 hours ago, BacktoBricks said:

6 weeks since I made a B+P order here in the UK. Not a very large order that would take ages to pack or anything. Just had a email along the lines of 'We're sorry it's taking so long, but it's going to be longer. No timescale given'. Anybody else in the UK order B+P in the last couple of months and got theirs yet? 

I'm in Germany and I got these e-mails, too. My orders are from 16th and 30th January. These e-mails are very unusual. I have never got them before. I think they are due to the shop change ... 

28 minutes ago, The Reader said:

I'm in Germany and I got these e-mails, too. My orders are from 16th and 30th January. These e-mails are very unusual. I have never got them before. I think they are due to the shop change ... 

Same for me for orders placed on January 11 and January 24. It's interesting because it hasn't even been 6 weeks since the first of those orders.

I've just received a similar message about an order of the 1st of February.

It's surprinsing because I didn't even expect something before the first half of March :snicker:.

And they're message has no sense at all!

They say:

"We were unable to ship your order with the usual speed" ... oh, well, my former order was placed on 12th of December and sent with the usual speed on the 25th of January :iamded_lol:

"Our team did everything possible... B&P takes approximately 5-6 weeks" ... yeah, i know, so why are you texting me when passed only 10 days after i placed my order?:iamded_lol:

I suppose this is a standard message they're sending to nearly everyone. Isn't it?

Edited by BrickMatit

I got the same email for the orders I still have that haven't shipped. All placed on a different days but the emails all came the same day. It's got to be part of the new system and they sent the email to all existing orders.

16 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

It's got to be part of the new system and they sent the email to all existing orders.

Not quite. I have a third order In Warehouse placed on Feb 9, and I didn't get an email about that one.

@BrickMatit I had the exact same thoughts. "We're trying to send them in 5-6 weeks"... which is exactly what the website says when you order, and it hasn't even been 5-6 weeks. Good intention with the emails I guess, but bad execution.

I have four separate B&P orders ‘in warehouse’ since early Jan, and I haven’t had an email apologising for the delay … they must think I’m patient 

17 minutes ago, LegoFjotten said:

If it's any consolation, I only got the e-mail for 6 of my 7 pending orders. 

Lol

I have 7 different orders throughout January and February. I got 4 or 5 emails regarding some of my orders and they apologized for delays… I’m about to lose my mind and turn into an axe murderer. 

3 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I have 7 different orders throughout January and February. I got 4 or 5 emails regarding some of my orders and they apologized for delays… I’m about to lose my mind and turn into an axe murderer. 

Please don’t. They’re just plastic bricks.

11 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

In that case I say we go look for Mr. No or Dr. No or whatever that mentally ill guy's name is. :pir-huzzah1:

I love the fact I got the email saying it takes 5-6 weeks when it was already past 6 weeks.