LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Me: alright, I’m about to make a big bricks and pieces order, I hope lego doesn’t drop the January parts while I sleep!

lego: hold my part 28662

It's encouraging to see that the Blacktron torso is listed, but I'm getting increasingly nervous about the parts from 10305 and 10497 that have been conspicuously missing: the space torsos, pink shield, and the troubadour torso.

The pink shield and troubadour torso were used in the CMF series, so I wonder if they want to keep them more exclusive. The Galaxy Explorer is apparently a Walmart exclusive, although they don't seem to have said so publicly. So maybe their contact with Walmart doesn't allow them to sell the minifigures?

I've already bought all of the legs, air tanks, helmets, and heads. If they don't release the torsos, all of those parts will be pretty much useless. 😞 

I am most disappointed that the LL928 printed brick isn't for sale. I don't need more astronauts but more LL928 printed bricks would be nice to have (I would order more of the 2 x 4 planet logo tiles at the same time)

And I am disappointed that none of the parts in the Chinese New Year sets are for sale (if the purple helmet and airtanks dropped, the incentive for me to place another order would jump up dramatically)

Edited by jonwil

One thing I haven't seen mentioned is a lot of the order limits have been removed (at least on castle pieces I was ordering) so no more limit of 35 for torsos and legs. Ordering in Australia. YMMV.

6 hours ago, jonwil said:

And I am disappointed that none of the parts in the Chinese New Year sets are for sale (if the purple helmet and airtanks dropped, the incentive for me to place another order would jump up dramatically)

Im the same. Im hoping this is one of their experiments like having certain parts only in North America to see how it affects sales of sets. They'll know the purple helmet and airtanks will be popular so maybe they are holding them back an extra month. Wishful thinking but maybe :shrug_oh_well:

Was really hoping for the CNY parts also.  I really don't want to spent the money for that entire Parade set as there are a lot of parts in I I don't really want like those creepy oversized heads.  Bummed at how expensive a lot of the new animals & hat/head pieces are like the Penguin Head & the Bear from the Stuntz bike.   Picked up the Slushy Van for $14.51 yesterday in Sam's.  Since the Bear Stuntz Bike is selling for $5.19 in a few places & Lego wants $3.88 for the headpiece I'll probably just grab the whole set.  I think a lot of the parts I want are currently showing out of stock.  I started a list so now I need to go through it to see what I actually want to order.

On 5/12/2023 at 3:37 PM, HotdogBricks said:

Green Forestmen Hat is in stock in the US!

On 5/12/2023 at 3:42 PM, hugore said:

Confirmed also in Europe.

Not on the German site, even not OOS. Which ID do they have?

Seems like it is only in some parts of Europe. In the US the green forestmen hat is 6414961/3091. I checked some countries and Germany and Spain don’t have it but Italy, France, England, Hungary, and Denmark do.

14 hours ago, timemail said:

One thing I haven't seen mentioned is a lot of the order limits have been removed (at least on castle pieces I was ordering) so no more limit of 35 for torsos and legs. Ordering in Australia. YMMV.

Removed?! Maybe most people who want them got them now or else that sound like a bad idea :sceptic: If there had been(?) a limit on the blactron fig it would probably not sell out so fast:hmpf:

13 hours ago, HotdogBricks said:

Seems like it is only in some parts of Europe. In the US the green forestmen hat is 6414961/3091. I checked some countries and Germany and Spain don’t have it but Italy, France, England, Hungary, and Denmark do.

Thanks!

The 80111 parts not showing up yet could be due to the fact that the set didn't officially launch in North America until 10 January 2023, not 1 January. I highly doubt we won't see ANY of the exclusive parts in that set show up eventually. Even if we don't get something like the big heads, stuff like the cloud plates in cool yellow should be sold.

2 minutes ago, Umbra-Manis said:

Has anyone seen the blacktron torso in the US yet?

Yes it's available right now. 6429710

2 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Yes it's available right now. 6429710

So it is, thanks! Doesn't show up in the set inventory for me, weirdly enough. 

35 minutes ago, Umbra-Manis said:

So it is, thanks! Doesn't show up in the set inventory for me, weirdly enough. 

PaB has a been a bit funny with things showing up with this latest release of parts. I previously noted that some things are available but don't appear just scrolling through the full list of parts, so it doesn't surprise me that some available things don't show up when searching inventories either.

They've clearly got some bugs to work through.

On 4/24/2023 at 8:31 PM, The Reader said:

Yes, I can confirm: unfortunately no ziplock bag.

I got a standard order yesterday. One big ziplock bag with two long/thin ziplocks (each containing 100x of one part) inside, along with other mixed up parts in the larger bag and another large ziplock bag with smaller quantities of mixed up parts inside. Whereas a bestseller order (much smaller quantities) from a couple of days before was a heat sealed bag. So I guess it depends on the contents of the order, maybe the total volume of parts and maybe also keeping large quantities separate. I'm glad they didn't mix up the 100x of each part, as they would have taken ages to sort out.

The number of available parts increased by 12 yesterday, but I can't tell what they've added. Whatever it is, it's not classified as newer than the previous recent wave of added parts, since nothing new shows up at the top when sorting for newest.

48 minutes ago, HotdogBricks said:

There is a new completely gold torso when searching newest.

It is just a new ID rather than new part, the pearl gold torso/arms/hands was in the HP architect statue in the 2019 advent calendar.

Noticed these three items today (searching under animal category). I'm probably missing something but possibly these are new? Pics weren't available. 

COW, NO. 4        Element ID: 6396813     Design ID: 1568
SKU: 6396813      brick yellow      $0.94
SHEEP, NO. 6      Element ID: 6396811     Design ID: 1569
SKU: 6396811      white      $0.53
PIG, NO. 10      Element ID: 6387145     Design ID: 1410
SKU: 6387145      light purple      $0.56

33 minutes ago, teamzissou said:

Noticed these three items today (searching under animal category). I'm probably missing something but possibly these are new? Pics weren't available. 

My guess is that they're just new design IDs for the baby cow, baby sheep and baby pig, but it's odd that they're considerably cheaper.