LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

29 minutes ago, N_Cat said:

Elsewhere on the same website, it also says:

Meaning they do consider Nexo Knights to be licensed (even though my sense is that it's really not).

Maybe because it has an animation series? I mean they need to get those people paid too i guess

My BnP order arrived two weeks ago.

Today I don't have to go to work, so finally had some time to do the unboxing. :wub:

38085122471_3b1c3bff28_c.jpg

Edited by Covi

@Covi Looking good! Nice earthy tones, very useful!

Probably this has been know for a while, but new to me: a handful of printed Minecraft parts are available, like the red Creeper banner and the Enchanting Table pieces. Sadly, the ones from The Mountain Cave are not available. 

3 hours ago, Covi said:

Today I don't have to go to work, so finally had some time to do the unboxing. :wub:

Sorry to go off-topic, but what's the brand of desk mat that you've got there? Looks like it would be super-handy for quickly estimating element dimensions!

2 hours ago, BrickSantorum said:

Sorry to go off-topic, but what's the brand of desk mat that you've got there? Looks like it would be super-handy for quickly estimating element dimensions!

You got a PM with the details.

6 hours ago, Covi said:

It's funny, you look at other people's orders and think, hey that's almost exactly what I ordered too!

On 31/10/2017 at 4:16 PM, N_Cat said:

Elsewhere on the same website, it also says:

Meaning they do consider Nexo Knights to be licensed (even though my sense is that it's really not).

That's what I saw too

On 8/28/2017 at 1:10 AM, Exetrius said:

Got back from holiday, that means.. Loot shot! :grin:

36674777332_58c3e77215_z.jpg

Salazar's hair is sooo good!

I just found this thread, it is so good. 

How did you get a hobbit hairpiece? What is the first hairpiece on the left? 

I've been ordering on BaP for almost 2 years and I also think the orders are taking much longer than before. I mostly order printed parts and hair pieces. 

On 8/28/2017 at 1:51 PM, Exetrius said:

Orange hair? From left to right: 6145153, 6133830, 6107631, 6159776, 6158322, 6152300 and 6171772. 

Here's an overview of tiles, could be handy: https://puu.sh/wpqWH/b868f175fb.png :wink:

Oh, nevermind, found the answer :) 

Edited by cebelicamya

@cebelicamya I know, good stuff, right! :grin:

8 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Zane's new hairpiece is available: 6175192

Great find! Also available from the ninjago movie sets:

6197076.jpg6196890.jpg

6135472.jpg6195040.jpg6196221.jpg

(sorry for the large images, but I think it works better than writing down item numbers)

On 07/11/2017 at 4:37 PM, Legocity2713 said:

Oh man, I'm waiting for that bun in black to be made available. Super useful piece.

It has been available for years in black, since the Sumo CMF, repeated in the Samurai. There are loads on BL, relatively cheap too.

On 7 November 2017 at 11:24 AM, Exetrius said:

@cebelicamya I know, good stuff, right! :grin:

Great find! Also available from the ninjago movie sets:

[insert picture here]

[insert picture here]

[insert picture here]

[insert picture here]

[insert picture here]

(sorry for the large images, but I think it works better than writing down item numbers)

Is that 2x2 tile/plate available in black?! Also how much is the pufferfish helmet?

Hey guys the new junior sets have been revealed, the wheelbarrow piece is in one of them but instead of the medium lilac colour I want it it's the friendsy colour "medium lavender" one step closer I guess.

I checked the puffer fish the other day, very expensive! You might as well buy the full minifig on BL. I think it was £2.50 or so.

11 hours ago, J4ck said:

Is that 2x2 tile/plate available in black?! 

Two (out of two) colours were available: reddish brown and black.

6 hours ago, MAB said:

I checked the puffer fish the other day, very expensive! You might as well buy the full minifig on BL. I think it was £2.50 or so.

$2.25 US, and you're right, the full figure on BL isn't all that much more.

Wandering on B&P again. Some things I encountered that I haven't seen available in the past (except for the white helmet):  

6184796.jpg6198172.jpg6197003.jpg6164294.jpg6215539.jpg6148169.jpg   6160356.jpg

Unfortunately, the Rocket Raccoon tail is 1,10 euro, but Aquaman's gunmetal trident is pretty cheap: only 21 cents! 

Edited by Exetrius

None of the stuff I have been waiting for (parts from the City Jungle sets for example) has shown up yet...

4 hours ago, curvedroadplate said:

I found them at the Build a Mining bar in the past. Was a reasonable way to buy them

I found them there too. I got a bunch that way!

In the past few years, B&P shut down from about Dec 13 to Feb 1 so they could focus on providing replacement parts for the large volume of holiday sales.  Thus, if you are planning on an important B&P order, I advise you to get it in soon.

Bricks and pieces order came!

My most recent order finally came in! It took 2 weeks, but I think it's because they shipped it from overseas.

3 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

My most recent order finally came in! It took 2 weeks, but I think it's because they shipped it from overseas.

That's still not too bad for Bricks and Pieces. I usually need to send them an email because my order stays in the warehouse forever.