Aliencat

[A - E02] The Ancient God of Jurin II - part 1

When I was a kitten, my granddad used to tell me about an Ancient God buried deep beneath the surface of Jurin II, that is supposed to give the best belly scratches in the universe!

01_800.jpg

OK maybe my granddad wasn't a lion but I'm pretty sure he wore a hat.

Anyway I never really saw it as more than a fairytale, but the other day I was trippin' balls and I told my buddy Jobasha about it.

02_800.jpg

Jobasha said that a long time ago, in a past life, he used to own a bookshop and he had read about this Ancient God on Jurin II. I'm pretty sure he was trippin' balls too, but come on, belly scratches, this is worth a shot!

The only problem is, the planet Jurin II is a battlefield where two corporations are currently fighting for control. A bunch of heavilly armed humans running around won't help us.

Worse still, the site where the Ancient God is supposed to be buried, is right under an Octan bunker on the beach...

03_800.jpg

So Jobasha and I rigged a vacuum cleaner with some explosives and I went down there to sell it to them.

04_800.jpg

They bought it!

05_800.jpg

With the bunker taken out, Jobasha and I started making our way down the caves.

06_800.jpg

We searched and searched the maze of caves under this island, and just when we were ready to give up, in the very deepest of caves, we found it! The Ancient God of Jurin II is real!

07_800.jpg

08_800.jpg

To be continued...

Holy majestic furball fux! *huh* *huh* *huh*

That's absolutely floating gorgeous! *oh2* Every single scene here is marvelous! From the kooky "club scene" to the lovely Octan Turret, and the cave walkway... but wow.... that god... :wub: The scene is frightening and ominous and beautiful all together! The figure's size and integration is impressive... and I just love the angled rocks beneath! This is a work of art! It reminds me of a skeletal, wingless Ripley! :laugh: My only gripe is that you cost both MANTIS and Octan 7 points on Jurin II :laugh:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Ha, ha, excellent bunch of builds Aliencat! I particularly like the use of the small cat in the first build and the exploding Octan bunker... oh, maybe I shouldn't have said that :look::laugh: I do believe I see where this is going though - I'll bet there's an Octan fort on top of that bit of rock which is about to be toast! :grin::laugh:

Holy moly, there's a whole lot going on here! So much interesting stuff to see, I'm loving the chance to see more of the Fabu-aliens in their natural environments. Great work throughout.

My only gripe is that you cost both MANTIS and Octan 7 points on Jurin II :laugh:

I know, right? How upsetting!

How can anything you do while trippin' balls be bad!?! :laugh: So good man, I love the god, the club, and that exploded octan structure. Such wonderful details all over the place, but the story wins in this one!

Absolutely awesome, 'Cat! Love everything here. My only gripe is the poor Octan employee who is so happy to get that vacuum. I pity the poor soul... :grin:

Wow...Just...wow *huh*:wub_drool: I really like the use of the little kitten in the first build, and the rounded staircase and wall texturing are fantastic as well :wub:

In the second build, there's the really cool base, not to mention the lettering :thumbup: The Octan bunker is just stunning, with the angled rockwork and sweet explosion effects :oh3:

And then, last but not least, there's the underground builds; The rockwork here is amazing as well, and I love how he's holding a section of it :thumbup:

Beautiful builds, every one of them is superb. But wait, how will you get a belly scratch if he's holding the ceiling up. ....? Fabulous.

My only gripe is that you cost both MANTIS and Octan 7 points on Jurin II :laugh:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I don't mind losing seven points to this build. This build is a work of art! We should all feel lucky. I have never seen a Fabuland figure "tripping balls" before. :laugh: Amazing work Alien Cat!

Hey thanks a lot for the great comments guys, I had a lot of fun making these :) though it did take some time, I missed 3 or 4 weekly builds because of this.

It reminds me of a skeletal, wingless Ripley!

Isn't that the lady from Alien?

But wait, how will you get a belly scratch if he's holding the ceiling up. ....? Fabulous.

I guess we'll have to cross that bridge when we get to it ;)

Beste storyline build in one post so far, excellent!

Thanks! I'm glad you guys like the story :D

I know, right? How upsetting!

I can taste the sarcasm here. You Kawa folk are lucky you don't have to put up with terrorist furries! :laugh:

I have never seen a Fabuland figure "tripping balls" before. :laugh:

Clearly you've never played a Mafia game with Hinckley. :innocent2:

Isn't that the lady from Alien?

...Yes. :blush: I made a typo... I meant

RiDley

Whoops. :blush:

Love alien though... that's my favorite film! :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Definitely one of the best series of sequential story builds that AG has seen thus far. I really love the one with the ancient god hanging from the pillar. Stupendous work there.

Absurdly cool builds. Like the others have said, that alien is straight up beautiful, and the club is fantastic looking!

First I was like, ooh, that's a nice interior! Then I was like, check out the club! Next, I was like no way, and then, that rockwork, and then WOW! What a series of builds! Each is excellently crafted, and the attention to detail is amazing. Stunning work!

The judges awarded you 7 points.

Yeah that's no surprise. :laugh: very well deserved, Aliencat! This is just gorgeous! :wub:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Sorry I missed this. That statue holding up the ceiling is incredible. The pose with the crossed legs and everything ... I mean it really does get into art territory. Wow.